test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 8-22-13 7AM PDT

1235»

Comments

• Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kingdutka wrote: »
    Foundry is still down. Any word on that?

Foundry was always going to delayed, with missions appearing slowly
  • Options
    david3194david3194 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks, u mother ****er dev.
  • Options
    beaoudixbeaoudix Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pkcrusader wrote: »
    "Update: the servers are now up. Thanks again, and welcome back to #Neverwinter!"

HELLS YEAH!
    That was quick work. I do still hope to see what really happened.
  • Options
    fathomousfathomous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Are you kidding me? They let them keep them ALL!? gallery_detail.php?gallery=176870&gid=336693#
  • Options
    wraithgorewraithgore Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ausdoerrt wrote: »
    Well, people are exploiting it for profit, which is how most people use the term "exploit" these days.

Though from a conceptual standpoint you're right, this isn't technically an "exploit" in a narrow sense, and neither was the Gateway/AD bug.

Narrow sense? You're talking a Economical Exploit versus a Computer Exploit. WORLDS apart, compeletely....if it drives the price down, it happens, it's like what i read in the forum recently about the people who are driving prices down on stuff anyway becuase of undercutting other people. It's not fair but this is capitalism to some degree, it's a fair economic system. If you don't know how to use it to your benefit.
  • Options
    kingdutkakingdutka Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Foundry was always going to delayed, with missions appearing slowly

There is no dedicated thread stating any word on the progress of the Foundry and the updates in the first post of this thread reference only the game servers so I was just curious to know if we have an ETA, etc. ;)
  • Options
    david3194david3194 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hey, welcome to ur ***, **** ,****, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> , thanks ur moms . sominator, u roll back u don lose real money, unless u nv backup data, this is wat i can see
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Auction House is broken again, it doesn't list the items In the correct order.. Good one guys..
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why can I still not whisper
    despite being lvl 60, a founder and bought ZEN
    DEV get a logic function twisted?
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why can I still not whisper
    despite being lvl 60, a founder and bought ZEN
    DEV get a logic function twisted?

They were poking around with the chat mechanics quite a lot. They probably broke something in the process.

I'm hopeful from the notes that they fixed skirt clipping, though.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    They were poking around with the chat mechanics quite a lot. They probably broke something in the process.

I'm hopeful from the notes that they fixed skirt clipping, though.

The ybroke it weeks ago on Mimic & we told them, still left hand, right hand & bean counter.....
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited August 2013
    Maintenance is complete. Thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.