test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockbox bug?

matii1509matii1509 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Check this. Look at chat.
fmg7.jpg
13xy.jpg
ms5c.jpg
Post edited by matii1509 on

Comments

• lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    And this was from the test server
  • galantdramongalantdramon Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No, this was on Live...so much "has gotten a" spam I kept crashing from it.
  • david3194david3194 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well done admin, u ignored a bug report post on 16Aug. And you ignore most of the suggestion post as well. WELL DONE!! AND THIS PROBLEM OCCURRED IN LIVE SERVER NOW!! MARVELLOUS!!
  • alcattlealcattle Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    as more people logged in, it got worse and yes now servers are down
  • norla10norla10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can we please move on and set servers to online fast. Nobody cares about this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • martinbankermartinbanker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No this was from the test server first, and not fixed.
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    No, this was on Live...so much "has gotten a" spam I kept crashing from it.

Right, obviously it was so bad that the OP was compelled to develop a working time machine in order to warn us. Allowing him to post nearly a week in advance: 08-16-2013. 01:51 PM
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • woefijiwoefiji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    move on? I've been waiting, like many other people, for a while and forked out for the feywild pack only to have the game get taken down AND find out it was a reported/posted bug almost a week ago that got ignored. That's just ridiculous.
  • siegebreaker187siegebreaker187 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    norla10 wrote: »
    Can we please move on and set servers to online fast. Nobody cares about this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Id say by the shear amount of people talking about it there are quite alot of us who do care. The people who don't care are the ones who used a boatload of key's.
  • willstanwillstan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Id say by the shear amount of people talking about it there are quite alot of us who do care. The people who don't care are the ones who used a boatload of key's.

id have to agree, the 30 plus threads of people not posting in the same thread says otherwise.
  • pacolypsepacolypse Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bump for cryptic incompetance. /Cheer!
  • matthewjamesmatthewjames Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lmao.. that is all.
  • sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Eveyone familiar with this game will remember this as the day the developers ruined Neverwinter ....
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    The big reporting forum is not a discussion forum. Please use the existing thread in general. Thanks!
    [h=3]Sticky: Update Regarding Nightmare Lockbox[/h]
This discussion has been closed.