Install Arc
Options

The PvP itemization that worked for me

2»

Comments

• Options
    sogronnwosogronnwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited August 2013
    I'm sorry it didn't work out as you hoped. I imagine the difference between our experiences can be due to the -3k HP and -800 defense you had compared to me. That is a hefty deficit.
    Having no time to successfully dodge moves due to low FPS and high ms is a huge disadvantage as well. I myself play at 13 fps on minimum settings and have 250 ms. Dodging ain't funny in these conditions I know.

I think I said it earlier, but I'll reiterate, that against players with Tenebs or 2+ coordinated players this build won't help even with the best dodges. It's just where the DC is at in PvP survival-wise atm.

I just wanted to be more than a 24k HP dmg sink in PuG PvP and this build did it for me.
  • Options
    danielztdanielzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I leveled up my DC alt to 60 yesterday, bought 2/4*2 T2, reached about 11.5k gs...got wiped in pvp...
    Then I came across this thread, bought a full set of blue regeneration items...hooked up with a fellow GWF, we went directly to enemy tower at the beginning of every match, won almost every one of them even when we had 5k gs kids on our side and/or against pre-group teams, got a couple of 1000vs0 too...
    I rolled 10 Con to start with and have pure pve features...
    So if this does not work for anyone, must be your own fault... (dodging, healing, anticipating ice knife/lashing blade with AS, whatever)
    Great work, sogronnwo! (and a very humble title, you shoule rename it as awesome overwhelming godlike pvp build xD)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I'm glad it worked for you!
  • Options
    thecoat9thecoat9 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thought I should add my thanks as well too sogronnwo, While I didn't respect I've had mad fun with my new blue set of PVP gear. Nothing like dragging 3 people off a node who are so frustrated trying to kill the squishy cleric that they forget about everyone else capping the node they just left.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I know the feeling!

Even if you die at the end of the encounter, you still feel like a winner :)
  • Options
    oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Expect Cryptic to unleash a big flow of nerfarrows, countles of nerfblade's slashes and a big nerfhammer blunt truma into this build.
    They will eventually come up with something like "Clerics were overpowered in PvP by using an unintended mechanic" or "Some blue equipments have been rebalanced to fit their respective categories"...
    Anyway, have fun with it... It won't last long =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • Options
    whenfhurdzwhenfhurdz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i had a person in pvp today saying 5k GS? cleric seriously you got people here twice as much as you you'll die soon. in the battlefiled same person was beside me killing people that were attacking me and i wasnt dying this guide is good i was tired of the dragging hell that was to get 4k astral diamonds from rhix i had to endure 4 rounds of pvp getting murdered again and again.

this is a start to help cleric survive in pvp but i really think that THE GAME ITSELF SHOULD GIVE MORE TANKING PROWESS TO THE CLERICS I MEAN CMON NEVERWINTER I KNOW OUR NAME IS DEVOTED CLERIC BUT WE HAVE TO ENJOY SOME ASPECT OF THE GAME TOO NOT BE THE BULLS EYE IN PVP JUST BECAUSE WE DIE SO EASILY AND CANT HIT BACK AS HARD(thanks to the hammer of fairy dust)