test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic provide a link to the feedback you claim.

kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Here in Tweeter Cryptic says that the new changes are based on the feedback of the players

here is the link

https://twitter.com/neverwintergame

and the tweet says

"Check out the class balance improvements we're making based on the valuable feedback we've received from players! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=958251"

The problem is that the only feedback I have seen here is players almost all against all these changes, so can we have a direct link to this famous feedback?
Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
Post edited by kantazo1 on

Comments

• diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You must have done some selective reading to ignore the numerous "rogues can one-shot people", "gwfs are way too powerful in pvp", and "GFs do way too much damage for a tank class" threads.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2013
    if i say i support every single change the only link u need is ure own thread
  • ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    You must have done some selective reading to ignore the numerous "rogues can one-shot people", "gwfs are way too powerful in pvp", and "GFs do way too much damage for a tank class" threads.

......Ironically, those quotes sound like they're from some of the "that person killed me in PvP, so he's OP" whiner threads.
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ......Ironically, those quotes sound like they're from some of the "that person killed me in PvP, so he's OP" whiner threads.

Exactly my point, the famous "feedback" has been a serie of players who in PVP have been owned by BETTER players and then they complain, I could even understand TRs getting nerfed, but the changes have been many and affecting all classes.
  • xjeniyagyuxxjeniyagyux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    Exactly my point, the famous "feedback" has been a serie of players who in PVP have been owned by BETTER players and then they complain, I could even understand TRs getting nerfed, but the changes have been many and affecting all classes.

I also don't understand the full everyone nerf either .... What is the point of a nerf to help PVP (I don't play it so I idk), if your going to nerf EVERYONE anyway? Reducing EVERYONE by 10% or whatever, is still gonna make them just as even as they were BEFORE the patch!
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013

You know there are some people with a good pvp experience on the forums. They can provide numbers, examples, videos... And even if they aren't so experienced, if many people report the same issue it's likely an issue from a balance standpoint.
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    You know there are some people with a good pvp experience on the forums. They can provide numbers, examples, videos... And even if they aren't so experienced, if many people report the same issue it's likely an issue from a balance standpoint.

A balance that only affects PVP why it needs to extend to cover also the players who play only PVE?

We PVE players are been punished because some PVP players are good at what they do?
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Here in Tweeter Cryptic says that the new changes are based on the feedback of the players

here is the link

and the tweet says

"Check out the class balance improvements we're making based on the valuable feedback we've received from players! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=958251"

The problem is that the only feedback I have seen here is players almost all against all these changes, so can we have a direct link to this famous feedback?

Feedback is not a single post. Obviously they haven't taken a note of links to various opinions, especially given that they didn't know in advance which opinions someone would want evidence of some time in the future. What a preposterous concept.

Not all feedback has merit. In fact most feedback doesn't have merit. It's a pretty big task reading through all the feedback and working out what is valid and what isn't. What is whining, raging or pure incompentence, and what is well thought out and constructive feedback. Garnering feedback doesn't include a "proof that we're garnering feedback" stage.

If you think that you're going to get any response other than from other players I suspect you'll be disappointed.
  • deaththroedeaththroe Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2013

here is the link

and the tweet says

So true brother, the forums are the only place feedback on the game can be provided to the developers. I smell conspiracy!
    10PM CST

• parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    deaththroe wrote: »
    So true brother, the forums are the only place feedback on the game can be provided to the developers. I smell conspiracy!
    Also they're only allowed to read posts read by one person.
  • marlzmarlz Member Posts: 102
    edited August 2013
    people are surprised gaming industry flat out and bluntly lie to there customers and consumers?
    eg capcom blaming fans for no mega man 3 legends, or ea/bioware lieing as to reasons why there writers are leaving? or ea/bioware stating there pools state most people are happy with the me3 ending despite there official site pools and other gaming community pools say?

Getting mighty fed up with people acting like gaming industrys and all who work with in them are saints and not capable of personal agendas or seek out to treat there players like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, eg War Z devs logging on GM/Dev accounts and killing official players on a live server with more then likely GM/Dev equiped OP items as they gloat n brag about it over fraps + skype???

all gaming industrys are honestly turning into dogs throwing out dodgy practices and making arsine statements.
    eg, capcom SELLING DLC which is already on disc ~_~ or how square-enix states, we will not make a ff7 remake until a newer FF series out sells the mark ff7 ever made? (i call that last 1 emotional black mail)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    deaththroe wrote: »

Not really. Feedback can be given to the developers in any place that allows interaction between them and players. I've seen some provided on their Facebook site, on their Twitter site, and even during the one video presentation they made that I watched live, via the chat, and of course on the forum.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . Feedback comes in a variety of forms, such a surveys, bug reports, gm tickets, in-game chat, emails, and but not limited to forums and other web sites. Among gaming media sites and companies, it is common knowledge that gaming forums are generally only a small sample of the game's population. Just because one may not see certain opposing or agreeing viewpoints, doesn't mean they do not exist.

. . . . . There is no need for a thread such a this, so this is being closed down. Please find appropriate threads to voice your feedback in a civil and non-insulting manner on areas of the game you wish to see change in.

Here is a note from Dezstravus. Also, here is another good note.
This discussion has been closed.