test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eldritch runestones does nothing after patch.

devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I don't know if it's just me, but i am not getting the added stats from my eldritch runestone from my cleric companion.

Dismiss companion and re-summon. NO CHANGE IN STATS.

EDIT: It seems that my other charcaters are still recieving the eldritch bonuses with the appropriate icon showing up under the character picture.

On my GWF, i just put the eldritch stones into my companion about 15 mins ago....and it does not give a stats augment.

Perhaps EXISTING eldritch pre-patch was working and newly slotted ones post patch are not working?

Please check it out and fix it-__-
PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
Post edited by devlinne on

Comments

• xoobxoob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The augment buff doesnt show up on my main either, working fine on my alt though
  • devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah...it's weird...why does it work on some characters and doesn't work on others....

Only info i gained is what i said above. It seems that before patch whatever WAS ALREADY slotted is working, but after patch...when i slotted eldritch...it just doesn't work...

I hope they fix this soon...:(
  • silvanos76silvanos76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bet they messed something up, same thing is happening for Utility slots on armor. got new armor and no exp bonus, but reequipped old armor and get bonus! something went wrong with last patch.
  • sirjestosirjesto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    My Eldritch on companion PRE-Patch are not working now. Not getting the augment bonus from the runestones.
  • xoobxoob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sirjesto wrote: »
    My Eldritch on companion PRE-Patch are not working now. Not getting the augment bonus from the runestones.

exactly the same here
  • gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited August 2013
    I'm having the exact same problem. Yesterday, I put an Eldritch runestune into my companion slot (yes, the right one, defensive) and it does nothing. Relogged, zoned, the whole works - still nothing.
    Please fix it. Thanks.
  • raphlwesraphlwes Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm having the same problem on two of my characters. I equiped new Eldritch stones on two of my characters today and now the augment from the runestone is not working and the symbol for the augment is not showing on screen.
  • mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same problem here
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'll bet something went wrong in the current patch when they "Fixed some enchantments and items not giving their proper stat bonuses" (from the patch notes). Hopefully it's something simple and easy to correct.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
    edited August 2013
    I've read on deifferent threads, that if we switch sets that bonus goes off too. Plus my latest eldritch was slotted a few hrs AFTER the last patch.

So yeah. Devs, the last patch unintentionally screwed something. Please look into it. Kinda bad, i'm scared to switch to my pve set on my TR-__-
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure ya'll have already, but just in case anyone hasn't, don't forget to put in an in-game bug report on all this to make sure the devs have a good chance at seeing it.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I've done that already, filed an in-game bug report right away.. which leads to another bug: When I click on "Tickets" it doesn't show the tickets one has written.. so hopefully my ticket arrived.
  • djangowhitedjangowhite Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Where is the correct place to post a ticket for this?, I have the same problem.
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    I'll bet something went wrong in the current patch when they "Fixed some enchantments and items not giving their proper stat bonuses" (from the patch notes). Hopefully it's something simple and easy to correct.

Patch Notes:

Fixed stat bonuses to be more consistent. Now all set bonuses will stop working when you unequip your set.
    Added bonus - Socketing some enchantments after the patch no longer work.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Started my own thread before noticing this one, heres what I posted:

Hey folks

Just finished levelling my 4th toon and thought I would finally stick some augments on my Cleric companion.
    Rather than buy any I used my level 4 Eldritch just for now, commited them all and nothing.. no Augment on my char

So I checked my main toon and his augment with the same companion is working (level 5s) so I switch back again, buy a lvl 5 just to see if the 4's are bugged but nope.. no bonus/augment at all..

This seems to have happened since the latest patch when some runestones/enchants switched from saying utility to equip..
    edited August 2013
    Started my own thread before noticing this one, heres what I posted:

Hey folks

Just finished levelling my 4th toon and thought I would finally stick some augments on my Cleric companion.
    Rather than buy any I used my level 4 Eldritch just for now, commited them all and nothing.. no Augment on my char

So I checked my main toon and his augment with the same companion is working (level 5s) so I switch back again, buy a lvl 5 just to see if the 4's are bugged but nope.. no bonus/augment at all..

This seems to have happened since the latest patch when some runestones/enchants switched from saying utility to equip..

Did not notice the difference in what the runestone descriptions actually said. That makes sense; they must have inadvertently changed the way they work and broken their augmentations in the process.
  • archchipyarchchipy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My case is following. I have Ioun Stone of Allure with eldritch runestone rank 6 sloted inside defensive slot. Before patch i had 2 different buff icons - one from stone itself and one from eldritch runestone. Everything was showing correctly in character and companion window. Now after patch niether i have buff icon from runestone nor stats are applied. I am expecting update on this from PWE staff.

P.S. The sorting was broked too but noone do anything. I am still waiting for GWF tab bug fix... I am getting tired of patches that broke more thing than they fix.... If you are going to update the game with more bugs ... then dont update it!
    edited August 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    I'm sure ya'll have already, but just in case anyone hasn't, don't forget to put in an in-game bug report on all this to make sure the devs have a good chance at seeing it.

THIS^.

I Have been instructed to do the same.
  • chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    devlinne wrote: »
    I don't know if it's just me, but i am not getting the added stats from my eldritch runestone from my cleric companion.

Dismiss companion and re-summon. NO CHANGE IN STATS.

EDIT: It seems that my other charcaters are still recieving the eldritch bonuses with the appropriate icon showing up under the character picture.

On my GWF, i just put the eldritch stones into my companion about 15 mins ago....and it does not give a stats augment.

Perhaps EXISTING eldritch pre-patch was working and newly slotted ones post patch are not working?

Please check it out and fix it-__-

If u put the rune on after the patch then its probably the same bug not causi g other enchants and 4pidce bonuses to work. Bug occurss from cha ging items, gear pieces runss chants rwally anything you change will break.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited August 2013
    Yep, same problem. Eldritch runestones not working now.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yep same issue here , the ones on my Cat that I equipped before the patch all work fine but the ones I have put onto my alts Cleric over the past 24 hours have no effect whatsoever.
  • chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Idk if u saw my earlier post but it seems to b the same bug thats breaking 4piece bonuses. In short, any new item or enchant you put on breaks, like the game doesnt give you ths stats or bonuses. It seems to be affecting enchants and set bonuses at least. Been ongoing for over a week now, so lets hope we get a fix before the call to arms.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • lawbabylawbaby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same issue. socketed a rank 6 eldritch over my rank 5 defensive slot for my stone and my stats are lower than when i had my rank 5 socketed.
    #BROKE
  • llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bugged for me too - I didn't change the Eldritch in the defense slot - but I did change the two offensive ones and the augment stats disappeared.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey everyone, we're investigating this. Thanks for the info!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They have started working for me since todays patch.. not tried any different combos of gear but will and then update..
  • llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not working for me - tried dismissing & relogging, swapping out companions, still no augment bonus.
  • archchipyarchchipy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still not working for me. I talked to different people. For some of them its working for some of them is not. I guess there are different things that trigger this bug.
  • banterbanebanterbane Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2013
    Not working for me either. Being foolish I removed and reinstalled the Eldritch, only to waste the AD for the same results of nothing.
  • urthedarurthedar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah banterbane, the same like me... I have tried put diffrent runestone, wasting my AD and nothing... Now somebody told me that i must to unequip all runestones and items, relog and put eq again to stone, sorry but i do not want to waste my money anymore... Could GM/admin solve this problem ?
This discussion has been closed.