test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can a wizard who doesn't have Steal Time be a good control wizard?

2»

Comments

• ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    /facepalm
    Grab log parser and check it.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Eye of the Storm deal 1 Critical Chance to you.
  • kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Log parser is a program, that scanning your combatlog. Try Advanced Combat Tracker and just see, how often IotS procs.
  • nonsenseobservernonsenseobserver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A: Can a wizard who doesn't have Steal Time be a good control wizard?
    B[aka free observer(Beobachter), holder of all knowledge]: NO.
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A: Can a wizard who doesn't have Steal Time be a good control wizard?
    B[aka free observer(Beobachter), holder of all knowledge]: NO.

You just re-opened the gates of Hell my friend. All them Singularity/Shield pulse Demons will be charging in any second. :P
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • bropinebropine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    copticone wrote: »
    You just re-opened the gates of Hell my friend. All them Singularity/Shield pulse Demons will be charging in any second. :P

LOL! OK, that made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud. My co-workers are wanting to come watch the funny Youtube video with me. Now I gotta find a funny video so they don't know what a nerd I really am.
  • wondraswondras Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Using tabbed EF, Shield, IT, and RoF seems to be able to compensate for the lack of Steal Time, but the down side is I can only contribute very little to damaging mobs.

You IT seems a bit weak to me - short range and no damage. I take it only when I m in charge of adds and no damage is expected from me.