test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"A time of need" NW-DTNQ57N4B Seeking reviews and trading reviews!

2»

Comments

• vephidvephid Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    ambitionxp wrote: »
    I tried the quest but didn't finish it. The combat was just too much for me as a DC. I recommend avoiding spawned encounters, so you can create an easier solo difficulty level by despawning some mobs with an object or dialog prompt. It would make it more approachable for solo questers (at least non-hardcore combat players).

I've added a difficulty slider, feel free to try it!

Reviewed The Cursed Armor of Steele NW-DNR5AK4ZK by Ambitionxp.

Left you a comment on your thread :).

PS: I couldnt give you any tips because they are limited to an X numer per day, sorry!
    Check out my campaign "A time of need" NWS-DK9TIAT7J! I'm still seeking and trading reviews, feel free to send me a message with your foundry code and I will play them as soon as possible.
    edited August 2013
    I was unable to complete this quest solo due to the high difficulty level. I'd also recommend running all of the dialogue through word or getting someone to help you proof read it.

A Gladiator's Legacy - NW-DJLZO65TG by Janusthemad.

Finished your quest and left you a comment on your thread!

:)
    Check out my campaign "A time of need" NWS-DK9TIAT7J! I'm still seeking and trading reviews, feel free to send me a message with your foundry code and I will play them as soon as possible.
    edited August 2013
    adylhere wrote: »
    Great map and atmosphere. The village attack felt like a war although I played on easy. I hate that it is a campaign, it got me interested but showed me the chest.

You can try mine NW-DM71LY21M

Family Secrets by NW-DM71LY21M by Adylhere.

Liked this quest, from the very beginning!

Found the story really amusing and the enviroment was great, i'd add some more props and make the sky darker at the (Spoiler) realm but that's a matter of taste, i liked it.

PS: I Really wanted to get naughty, expecting to see some cutscene :rolleyes:.
    edited August 2013
    I'm still trading reviews!
    edited August 2013
    * Bump * :rolleyes:
    edited August 2013
    Made some minor but cool changes:

-Kruugah becomes more active now and she aids you in various tasks.
    -Added more details.
    -Grammatical errors were fixed, once for all i guess :).
    -Kruugah dialogue was modified.

Hope you guys enjoy them, just few plays more and will become daily!
  • zerkovaplayerzerkovaplayer Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    "She can be quite heavy" <= Strange statement.
    "Frinko shall have to pay the double" <= just "Frinko should have to pay double," I think.
    "Dissapointed" should be "disappointed."
    "Find evideces" should be "find evidence."

Some "i" and "im" instead of "I'm."

I like the detail in burning the corpses, and in closing the episode by going to sleep... to get ready for the next episode.

Also - I went through solo on the "Hard" mode, as a level 60 CW. Used a potion in a couple fights, but it wasn't too bad.
    Foundry Quest: Breaking the Chain NW-DELOGH4IH
    (Daily eligible! Could use more reviews. Largely complete.)
    edited August 2013
    "She can be quite heavy" <= Strange statement.
    "Frinko shall have to pay the double" <= just "Frinko should have to pay double," I think.
    "Dissapointed" should be "disappointed."
    "Find evideces" should be "find evidence."

Some "i" and "im" instead of "I'm."

I like the detail in burning the corpses, and in closing the episode by going to sleep... to get ready for the next episode.

Also - I went through solo on the "Hard" mode, as a level 60 CW. Used a potion in a couple fights, but it wasn't too bad.

After some tweaking related to the grammar I'm off to bed now, but I will review your quest tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback, that helps!
  • feuygarfeuygar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Hi,

I very much enjoyed your quest. It was obvious from the beginning all the care and attention you'd put into building the map and giving different NPC's different personalities. An easy 5 stars.

Honestly, I can't think of much to improve the quest because it was so enjoyable, but maybe place some lighting to give additional ambience to the scenery?

There's a few typo's/grammar errors; but they appeared in only some of the dialogue (almost as if two people had written it).

Frinko "II believe" = I believe / was younger used = was younger I used / was before = once was / on the region = in the region / that's all by now = all for now.
    Mission wording, there was an "i" I think at the beginning of "you were ambushed"
    Mhorg (after the village battle) bad coordinated = badly coordinated
    Mission wording (after the monstrosity) find evidece = find evidence

Hopefully you can return the favour with my quest. Based on your adventure I think you'll like it.

422 - Yeenoghu's Bride

NW-DUMTEJ9KZ

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?411131-Proud-to-present-for-reviews-422-Yeenoghu-s-Bride
    edited August 2013
    feuygar wrote: »
    Hi,

I very much enjoyed your quest. It was obvious from the beginning all the care and attention you'd put into building the map and giving different NPC's different personalities. An easy 5 stars.

Honestly, I can't think of much to improve the quest because it was so enjoyable, but maybe place some lighting to give additional ambience to the scenery?

There's a few typo's/grammar errors; but they appeared in only some of the dialogue (almost as if two people had written it).

Frinko "II believe" = I believe / was younger used = was younger I used / was before = once was / on the region = in the region / that's all by now = all for now.
    Mission wording, there was an "i" I think at the beginning of "you were ambushed"
    Mhorg (after the village battle) bad coordinated = badly coordinated
    Mission wording (after the monstrosity) find evidece = find evidence

Hopefully you can return the favour with my quest. Based on your adventure I think you'll like it.

422 - Yeenoghu's Bride

NW-DUMTEJ9KZ

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?411131-Proud-to-present-for-reviews-422-Yeenoghu-s-Bride

Thanks for pointing that Feuygar, I will fix that soon!

Of course I will return the favor, will play your quest right now. :)
    edited August 2013
    Reviewed your quest, I will post it on your thread. :)
  • boomba66boomba66 Member Posts: 221 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    This is a very good quest make sure to give him a trade. You get your foundry played and have a good time in return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]