test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bag Quest Thread

k0ngninjak0ngninja Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just wondering if people can help me out. Trying to figure out a list of bags that are given via quest.

I just hit level 38 and I have 3 bags so far. Here are the bags I have heard\read about are there others?

1. Entry Level quest bag
2. Blacklake District (Zoey Fargo NPC)
3. Neverdeath Quest chain (Tristopher Chettlebell NPC)

There are others in my guild that are in their 40s and have not got another bag (other than zen bags). So are there more bags via questing and if so please post them here so we can gather a list and know ahead of time if we need to spend the zen to fill out our bag slots.
Post edited by k0ngninja on

Comments

• Options
    chonir01chonir01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    AFAIK I've done every quest. Thats all the bags I got.

The Last quests in teh underdark gave a nice neck with a cloak graphic tho ! So Bonus !
  • Options
    johnnielsjohnniels Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What entry level quest bag? I missed that one some how on all 5 of my characters.
  • Options
    candiflavorcandiflavor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    k0ngninja wrote: »
    Just wondering if people can help me out. Trying to figure out a list of bags that are given via quest.

I just hit level 38 and I have 3 bags so far. Here are the bags I have heard\read about are there others?

1. Starter Bag
    2. Entry Level quest bag
    3. Neverdeath Quest chain (Tristopher Chettlebell NPC)
    4. Blacklake District (Zoey Fargo NPC)

There are others in my guild that are in their 40s and have not got another bag (other than zen bags). So are there more bags via questing and if so please post them here so we can gather a list and know ahead of time if we need to spend the zen to fill out our bag slots.

does that mean u have 4bags total? i got 1starter bag, 1 from lvl 7 quest and 1 from neverdeath. is Zoey fArgo the lvl 7 one?
  • Options
    vaultepochvaultepoch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    does that mean u have 4bags total? i got 1starter bag, 1 from lvl 7 quest and 1 from neverdeath. is Zoey fArgo the lvl 7 one?

Yes Zoey Fargo is the level 7 one.
  • Options
    kagenushikagenushi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow and the only one I have is the starter one and Zoey's. How do the others start out and if possible from which NPCs? Always running out of bag space. :p
  • Options
    izuelaizuela Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, more detailed info, please! :p
  • Options
    artanzartanz Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please looking for inmformation on that 3rd bag what lvl can you start the quest and what district or area do you go to to get it
  • Options
    asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finished all the quests on Graveyard and Tristopher Chettlebell NPC has no more quests for me. I checked if i have some lower lvl quest on my log but the lower i got is lvl 30 and is already on the next map. Yet i didn't got the 18 slots bag from the Chettlebell. What is the name of the quest? and why i didn't got it?
  • Options
    tarsiar13tarsiar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same i have done all the neverdeath quest and i got no bag too???? what quest is it can any help i only have two bags no more.
  • Options
    jus10jus10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You didn't do all the quests in Neverdeath then.

The quest specifically, that gives you the bag is doing the "Genius"'s quests. (Forgot his name, guy in yellow that seems like a smartass) It involves going into the Clock Tower - YES CLOCK NOT CLOAK. Doing that chain. It's the guy in yellow that you first talked too and talked about getting prints of tomb stones.

The quest did not appear to me until i completed the zone entirely. It was the very last quest i got, and the reward was a bag.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its the reward for finishing the clock crypt. It will be in the shinny chest . Its a very cool dungeon. If you are opening the seals behind shields your on the right quest line , keep going .
  • Options
    zenotetsukenzenotetsuken Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    asakochan wrote: »
    I finished all the quests on Graveyard and Tristopher Chettlebell NPC has no more quests for me. I checked if i have some lower lvl quest on my log but the lower i got is lvl 30 and is already on the next map. Yet i didn't got the 18 slots bag from the Chettlebell. What is the name of the quest? and why i didn't got it?
    Pretty sure that one is only a 12 Slot Bag. It is something to do with a clocktower. There is a small cutscene, then you fight a big spider at the end I think. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I just can't remember much beyond that.
  • Options
    artanzartanz Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we need solid information on this people for new players and because bagspace is so limited if you dont fork over a lot of money.

On that suggestion instead of selling bags for 10 usd each sell bag slots for 10 esd each and let us craft bags id buy 4 or 5 bag slots at 10 each if i could make bags to put in them but this way you make me feel like your trying to take my money.
  • Options
    candiflavorcandiflavor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    okay, for the 12slot bag quest in neverdeath~~~ if your level is over the map, just go to the first camp on that map. talk to npc name nolothe something dont remember his name. but he doesn't have any icon or anything on him. he should start u up with a quest to rescue a girl name Monani if i remember it right. the quest name is Dragon Attacks, follow that quest till u finished all, then talk to the girl npc to the right of him and get another chain quest, finally go back to him and finish the last one for the BAG! its quite long
  • Options
    hamoct72hamoct72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013

1) starter bag (Adventurere's Satchel 30 slot)
    2) Clock tower quest reward (Adventurer's sack 12 slot)
    3) Some quest around lvl 30 (Adventurer's knapsack 18 slot)

is there a 4th one? Or was that from the Hero of the North or something?
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hamoct72 wrote: »
    1) starter bag (Adventurere's Satchel 30 slot)
    2) Clock tower quest reward (Adventurer's sack 12 slot)
    3) Some quest around lvl 30 (Adventurer's knapsack 18 slot)

is there a 4th one? Or was that from the Hero of the North or something?

That's not quite right. It's:

1) starter bag (30 slot all characters start the game with)
    2) Blacklake District quest from Zoey Fargo? (18? slot)*
    3) Clock crypt quest line in Neverdeath Graveyard (12 slot)

So 3 bags total. Start with 30 slot, around level 7 you get the 18-ish slot, around level 30 you get the 12 slot.
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK. In my previous thread...i ranted, raved.....BUT i admit....i was wrong.

Here's a clear explanation of HOW you get the free bag.

1) You leveled PAST it.....Thats why none of the npc are highlighted.

2) Go to tristopher. Take quest from him

3) Completing this quest won't set you on the right path....YET. So after finish that quest from tristopher, go click on EVERY OTHER NPC(Except merchant,and bounty hunter) and do their stuff...

4) Finish ALL the quests. Go back and click on tristopher.NOTE: NO MARKINGS OF ANY KIND ARE SHOWN TO TELL U WHATS NEXT. Just click and try. You lvled past it...so no markings....-__-

5) Tristopher(like ANFERNY...lol) Will send you to rescue some girl. From there after completing this. Click on the HARPER woman on tristopher's LEFT.

6) She will send you again to collect some stuff, unseal some stuff etc etc. Do her quests till she got nothing left.

7) When harper girl got nothing left.....click on tristopher again....you'll get the clock tower quest and get ya bag from the chest at the end of it.

Like you guys i was fustrated and ranted and got angry etc etc.....but i gotta give it to the community here, they're helpful. My apologies for the previous rant.

*NOTE to PWE: YA might wanna make some sort of guide or sticky or something.....To HELP players with this. Would save ya a whole lot of flame...

Thanks. and good luck.
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUMP. for all the poor guys/gals out there who haven't read this and are unecessarily worrying.
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    necronomniconnecronomnicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    artanz wrote: »
    we need solid information on this people for new players and because bagspace is so limited if you dont fork over a lot of money.

On that suggestion instead of selling bags for 10 usd each sell bag slots for 10 esd each and let us craft bags id buy 4 or 5 bag slots at 10 each if i could make bags to put in them but this way you make me feel like your trying to take my money.

so you would honestly be okay spending 30-50 PER FRAKKING TOON JUST FOR BAGS? GOD I miss the good old days of 15 a month, and not paying it on breaks. when that 15 a month got you what you needed if you could attain it in game and raise a large numbers of alts and do the same without paying anything extra. people like you tell them it's okay to do things like make the cost of raising a proper character the price of an entire game per toon as a result of nickle and diming. people like you are destroying the video game industry, you probably figure 60 dollars worth of DLC equivalent to about 15% of the original 60 dollar game in total content is also okay, even if it was all designed during development of the games and even plopped onto the discs to be 'unlocked' later for more faceslap? I really hate people that are okay with the nickle and diming, stop saying things like that and stop feeding into the nickle and diming encouraging it to only worsen in time. I wish horrible things upon the special kind of stupid that you are.
    artanz wrote: »

so instead of bags at 10 a piece, tradable/mailable between your characters, you would rather locked slots , NOT tradable to your alts at the SAME price, so that you 'feel' they are not taking your money? that is the most contradictory , illogical, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I have seen spewed forth from an idiot's mouth in along time. There was absolutely no logic behind it. in fact, what would make you 'feel' less ripped off, would in fact be the rip off. perhaps you should make decisions based less upon how you 'feel', and actually work out details and balance figures. You MUST be trolling no one could be that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear,
    Farewell remorse; all good to me is lost.
    Evil, be thou my good.
  • Options
    yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    asakochan wrote: »

I'm pretty sure you actually get the bag quest from the harper girl who is a few feet from Chettlebell near the fire. Its the last quest in that area. Basically if you got to go into the clock tower and fight the end boss there the bag is in the reward chest.

Its not really complex, you just have to do all the quests, which seems to take forever.
  • Options
    quickplayaquickplaya Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have completed all the quests in the area and have even done Clockwork Guild Tomb multiple times (via party sharing)... and still no Adventurer's Pack. I have submitted 3 very detailed tickets regarding all the steps I took and troubleshooting I have done. I even recorded a fraps video of me completing the quest and not being able to get the pack. I will upload it to youtube if that is necessary. If this isn't solved in 1 week I will be moving on to greater pastures. Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    quickplaya wrote: »
    I have completed all the quests in the area and have even done Clockwork Guild Tomb multiple times (via party sharing)... and still no Adventurer's Pack. I have submitted 3 very detailed tickets regarding all the steps I took and troubleshooting I have done. I even recorded a fraps video of me completing the quest and not being able to get the pack. I will upload it to youtube if that is necessary. If this isn't solved in 1 week I will be moving on to greater pastures. Thanks for your time.

Quest sharing should not give you the bag, you must have fulfilled all the requirements yourself, I'd think. Just making sure, have you done both "unlocking the seals" quests?
  • Options
    lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Uhm I'm level 25 and just got 2 bags :S Should I have more from quests? For example can someone detail the entry level bag one? :D Thx in advance!!
    Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so instead of bags at 10 a piece, tradable/mailable between your characters, you would rather locked slots , NOT tradable to your alts at the SAME price, so that you 'feel' they are not taking your money? that is the most contradictory , illogical, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I have seen spewed forth from an idiot's mouth in along time. There was absolutely no logic behind it. in fact, what would make you 'feel' less ripped off, would in fact be the rip off. perhaps you should make decisions based less upon how you 'feel', and actually work out details and balance figures. You MUST be trolling no one could be that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

You're missing what he's saying, I think. He's saying.... have it like Companions. You get a number of starter slots, and then can buy more. So, bags - make bags craftable (you can get them for free), give each character 3-4 bag slots to hold those crafted bags, then sell extra bag slots for the crazy hoarders who 1. think they need more than 4 bags, and 2. haven't realized that two character slots for mules, for $5, is a bargain that only requires you to hit the mailbox once in awhile to offload your runes & enchants.

(Personally, I've been managing just fine on one Greater bag. I've got an enchant mule & a rune mule - with the bonus of more invoking & crafting - and I mail the bag to whichever character I'm focussing on at the moment. Even if I didn't want to do that bit of shuffling, my experience so far suggests that one additional bag (on top of the quest ones) is plenty. None of this "I have to spend $30 on three bags for every character!11!!!1!1one!" stuff.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lukiton wrote: »
    Uhm I'm level 25 and just got 2 bags :S Should I have more from quests? For example can someone detail the entry level bag one? :D Thx in advance!!

There's just two quest bags you can get, the 18 slot one in Blacklake and the 12 slot one in Neverdeath. Three bags total, if you include the basic backpack you start with. So at your level, you have the correct number of bags.
  • Options
    lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    There's just two quest bags you can get, the 18 slot one in Blacklake and the 12 slot one in Neverdeath. Three bags total, if you include the basic backpack you start with. So at your level, you have the correct number of bags.

Thank you! Very usefull info :)
    Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs
  • Options
    robertc1968robertc1968 Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still trying to figure out these 2 bag quests. there is a lot of info and names in these threads could someone post exactly what you need to do (what npc and what area) and please no abbreviations they add to the conwusion ;)
  • Options
    baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    the quest in neverdeath graveyard runs you into the clockwork tomb approach & then crypt proper, its at end of clockwork crypt after killing end boss you get a bag from as a reward.
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • Options
    elsabetelsabet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Grrrr.... I missed this quest at the right level, so went back, found it, got someone to share it with me and DIDN't get the bag. Apparently you don't get it if you are too high level. Need more bagspace!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . Please don't Necro threads. The priests of Kelemvor get terribly upset when dead threads begins to walk again. Best not to anger the God of Death.
This discussion has been closed.