test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tired of cheaters

poolsofradiancepoolsofradiance Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
I am sick to death of landing on teams through the que that get all mad if you dont know all these exploits.I dont know them and I dont care to know them. I am a healer and the second i see or read speed run or whatever,I am out of there. So you lose your healer and then it will be a fail.
Shield of Clan Battlehammer: NWS-DRQUZ3EIP
Post edited by poolsofradiance on

Comments

• Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am sick to death of landing on teams through the que that get all mad if you dont know all these exploits.I dont know them and I dont care to know them. I am a healer and the second i see or read speed run or whatever,I am out of there. So you lose your healer and then it will be a fail.

I feel the same way. Its the mentality of some gamers to just do everything fast, as possible as they can, even if ti means cheating or exploiting something.
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I feel these exploits ruin the spirit of the dungeons and the game. There is no fun in farming the same dungeon as quick as you can over and over.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    thorizdenthorizden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Stop using the dungeon queuing system and find a group of like minded people to do your runs with. You'll be much happier as will the people who want to do the content as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    evilderprimus88evilderprimus88 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    thorizden wrote: »
    Stop using the dungeon queuing system and find a group of like minded people to do your runs with. You'll be much happier as will the people who want to do the content as quickly as possible.

It's the other way around, actually. Farmers must stop abusing the dungeon queuing system and find a group of like minded people to do their runs with. They'll be much happier as will the people who want to do the content as intended, since sudden speedruns won't ruin their fun because of some chap's greed.

It's surprisingly how this particular corrosive mindset is prevalent in MMO's. Back in Aion AFKers completely ruin the Dredgions in the exactly same way and they dare to tell people to find the groups that want to actually run the instance instead of standing and waiting for the time to run out. General queues means "default instance run", otherwise use the chat.
  • Options
    lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2013

WTF is this nonsense? People have the right to decide if they want to speed run or not. If you don't want to speed run then find a group that is willing to spend an hour or two doing one dungeon. Don't join a group then leave once in the dungeon. You're just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the people in your group. Prepare to be blacklisted.
  • Options
    sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Farmers must stop abusing the dungeon queuing system and find a group of like minded people to do their runs with. They'll be much happier as will the people who want to do the content as intended, since sudden speedruns won't ruin their fun because of some chap's greed.
    Or maybe developers must redo all the dungeons and remove all the trash out of them? I'm sick to death from tons of mobs, slaying which brings no new experience, no new tactics and no brain choice AT ALL. Bosses at least have chests with some reward. So maybe devs should make the dungeon run 45min long for real as it says in the description?
    If i wanted stupid grind, i'd play lineage.
  • Options
    theebrazzmonkeytheebrazzmonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ha i agree, i don't mind burning through a dungeon but come on..i was in a party yesterday and it failed because 2 groups of 2 - wanted to use 2 different paths (shortcuts) so they all raged against each other leaving me alone...so i missed out on my DD reward.
    l8r m8s Brazz
  • Options
    sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ha i agree, i don't mind burning through a dungeon but come on..i was in a party yesterday and it failed because 2 groups of 2 - wanted to use 2 different paths (shortcuts) so they all raged against each other leaving me alone...so i missed out on my DD reward.
    l8r m8s Brazz
    Yeah, this is kinda stupid. Don't go with pugs dude, they'll only make you frustrated.
  • Options
    caverndragoncaverndragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lemollen wrote: »
    WTF is this nonsense? People have the right to decide if they want to speed run or not. If you don't want to speed run then find a group that is willing to spend an hour or two doing one dungeon. Don't join a group then leave once in the dungeon. You're just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the people in your group. Prepare to be blacklisted.

Please put me on your list, people like you f up the game
    If it moves, KILL IT!
  • Options
    troljtrolj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited August 2013

Dungeons are too long, they need to rewamp them. Doing them legit will take anywhere from one hour to two. Not all people can spent two hours in game uninterrupted. Long runs allways make players sloppy and tired at final boss. You should not ditch youre teams like that. Good solution for you will be to run with guildies or like minded people. Ditching groups because you disagree on path makes a shady healer at best.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . Sorry, I'm closing this down now. I left it open as long as I could but inevitably, topics such as these do not last. Please everyone, report cheaters, exploiters, exploits and other bad behavior through the methods listed in our Rules of Conduct, Section III. Additionally, for Gold Spammers, right-click their name in chat and choose "Report Spam" - this will not only send an instant GM Ticket but also add them to your ignore list. Thanks!
    zebular wrote: »
    Section III - Prohibited Topics/Posts

. . . . Because of the nature of the way certain topics have unfolded in history past as well as the pertinents laid out by the Terms of Service and in-game EULA, there are several types of topics that are not open for discussion on our forums. They are, but not limited to, the following Rules.

Rule 3.01 - No Posting of Exploit Details
    . . . . The forums are not the place to post Exploit Reports or name Exploiters or other bad behavior. (See Rules 1.03 & 2.05) To alert the Cryptic team of a cheater or an exploiter, press H key or the ? on the menu bar to contact a GM. Then press the BEHAVIOR button. You can also contact customer service out of game via Support, or E-Mail customerservice@perfectworld.com -- especially if you have screenshots or other details.

. . . . After reporting your findings in game or via email, if you you feel it hasn't been addressed properly or in a reasonable time frame, you can contact our Community Managers, PinPointError or Sominator, or one of the Community Moderators via personal message. Naturally, if you think you've found a major exploit that needs the immediate attention of the Cryptic team, report it via E-Mail and PM a Community Moderator immediately.
This discussion has been closed.