test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where the change channel option on settings?

schulz87schulz87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Where is the change channel setting wherein when you transfer map it allows you to choose which channel to go to? before it used to be in option but now I cant seem to find it
Post edited by schulz87 on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    schulz87 wrote: »
    Where is the change channel setting wherein when you transfer map it allows you to choose which channel to go to? before it used to be in option but now I cant seem to find it
    . . . . . They took out the option for the pop-up back in early beta. The only way now is to Press M by default (or open your map) and look on the bottom right. I'm not sure if there is a chat command, if there is it would be bindable by /bind <hotkey> <command> - There is a 2 minute timer to use it, which starts upon each map transfer to a new zone (whether you use the button or actually go to a different zone).
  • Options
    schulz87schulz87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hope they bring it back, with that being kicked out of the party you could still get your DD chests
  • Options
    bobmdqbobmdq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    That option should have never been taken out, i just hate it when i am thrown into crowded maps