test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reached 60 and ?

trixster67trixster67 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So i had fun leveling to 60 went by pretty fast just doing the quests (didn't do much dungeons or skirmishes kinda leveled too fast compared to the long wait time in queue) so now reached 60 and come to find out that's it. Besides waiting all day for queues to do dungeon runs to acquire gear to do next long wait time dungeon there seems to be no filler where is the quests, the grind area to make some of the hundreds of currencies in the game. Professions are a joke you spend alot of time waiting for items to complete just to get to the level where you will have to play gambling profession packs (buying them with IRL money) in the hopes u get a tool or guy and then u need many of them to combine to get the next higher level tool or guy. I have spent enough trying to get the mount on the keys and boxes I won't spend anymore on this game seeing i have reached the end. I guess this is not a MMO meant to be played full time. OK yes WoW sux but the one thing i did like about WoW was that there was always quests. I guess the only end game Neverwinter has is to run a dungeon here and there and over a long time obtain a few things. I am not a PVP'r btw I like to do quests. Well thanks guys it was fun while it lasted maybe I will raise a new toon till FFxiv comes out in couple weeks.
Post edited by trixster67 on

Comments

• elenahallelenahall Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to PWE games :)

Honestly speaking if you are looking for long term fun, subscription based games are usually more stable regarding content updates and overall long term fun. Many free to play games, look like triple A games on the outside, only to reveal that they are seriously lacking in anything worthwhile and are simply a quick shortcut for companies to make easy money out of players that spend 2-3 years worth of subscription time in a single month (Hero of the North anyone?)
  • cheesyjitsucheesyjitsu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No quests? Quests are all this game got- check out The Foundry.
  • elenahallelenahall Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cheesy I guess he's talking about real content, not (even though sometimes very well made) repetitive content that feels all the same, because the AI options need a serious upgrade and finetuning, not even mentioning that player generated content isn't exactly the same as base game content.
  • ontonanontonan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yep, i hit 60 and stopped playing that character as there was nothing to do.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    ontonan wrote: »
    Yep, i hit 60 and stopped playing that character as there was nothing to do.
    . . . . . Elite Delves, Foundry, Crafting, Exploring, Side-Quests, Racial Quests, Role-playing, PvP, Achievements... Just a few off the top of my head.
    Well thanks guys it was fun while it lasted maybe I will raise a new toon till FFxiv comes out in couple weeks.
    . . . . . This is too much an I Quit Thread in it's wording to survive. Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.