test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did anybody win any of the prizes from the "Weekend Giveaway Contest"?

fixitosisfixitosis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I keep reloading the screen waiting on the contest results and or PM!

Good luck peeps!
Post edited by fixitosis on

Comments

• fixitosisfixitosis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There were only just over 800 posts in the weekend give away thread?

Even I managed to squeak in after spending most of the weekend in the hospital!

They were awesome prizes as well!

Inconceivable!
  • fixitosisfixitosis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't know if they only P.M. the winners or they will post the winners as well.

Anyone?
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nothing so far.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They normally don't list the winner(s) of the forum contests.
    edited August 2013
    Maybe cmpinpointerror went to lunch!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    It's only been a couple hours since the giveaway concluded. Name probably won't be released, that will most likely be up to the winners. Not sure though if they plan on doing a winner's list or not. They don't for the caption and trivia contests.
    Contest is closed! I'll be select three lucky winners very soon.

Side note, no notice of my winning entry yet! (remains hopeful, I so want that G19!)

fixitosis wrote: »
    Maybe cmpinpointerror went to lunch!
    When he posted that above, at 3:18 EDT, that would have been lunch time on the West Coast, where the PWE/Cryptic Office is.
    edited August 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    They normally don't list the winner(s) of the forum contests.

Odd as that is it wouldn't stop winners from posting that they won.

I was looking for either type of response but, thanks!
    edited August 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    It's only been a couple hours since the giveaway concluded. Name probably won't be released, that will most likely be up to the winners. Not sure though if they plan on doing a winner's list or not. They don't for the caption and trivia contests.

Side note, no notice of my winning entry yet! (remains hopeful, I so want that G19!)

When he posted that above, at 3:18 EDT, that would have been lunch time on the West Coast, where the PWE/Cryptic Office is.

Thanks for the input!
    edited August 2013
    And if they give extra consideration for politeness.....

well, search the contest thread for the keyword(s) "good luck"
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    fixitosis wrote: »
    Odd as that is it wouldn't stop winners from posting that they won.

I was looking for either type of response but, thanks!

It is always up to the winners whether they want to post that they won certain contests or not.

Players can be bitter to winners of prizes. This was loud and clear when players actually could see the @handles of Nightmare Lockbox winners and would sent them hate mail.

Winners are free to disclose their winnings but PWE will not place those players in the spotlight. :)
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited August 2013
    I contacted three potential winners today. Please check your PMs to see if you received a message from me!
    edited August 2013
    It is always up to the winners whether they want to post that they won certain contests or not.

Players can be bitter to winners of prizes. This was loud and clear when players actually could see the @handles of Nightmare Lockbox winners and would sent them hate mail.

Winners are free to disclose their winnings but PWE will not place those players in the spotlight. :)

I didn't think of that! Well, I suppose I won't post my winnings then! :p
    edited August 2013
    Aw, man! The jig is up!
  • crysandracrysandra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I contacted three potential winners today. Please check your PMs to see if you received a message from me!

There must be a mistake: mine says I have 0 new messages :p
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    :(

Congratulations to the winners!
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    crysandra wrote: »

Yay, mine has the same issue.
    edited August 2013
    Grats to the winners! I had to log out of the forums and back in.... just in case. :cool:
  • autocliqueautoclique Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfW5wl0xRTM&list=UUsIghHd1VyG2TEjIKCRU2gw

this beautiful video had push me to play Neverwinter. . :)
  • darklock101darklock101 Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2013
    crysandra wrote: »

Same problem here. 0 messages even though my brilliant caption was clearly superior to all the dross comprising the rest of the responses.

PS It was a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> joke. Sheer brilliance I tell you!