124»

Comments

• l3l3l3l3l3l3l3l3 Member Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    No wait, now its "ready"
  • jadeddemigodjadeddemigod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sigh* Unable to authenticate... and i have to stay up to do laundry lol
  • ptreese84ptreese84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Force verified and im working..
  • beezulbobbeezulbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it is back up for me and patching (I haven't played in a while, so not sure if that patch is for everyone or just me) but I had to log in with my old password. I changed it during the issues authenticating, and I logged into the forums with that new password, but had to revert to log into the game patcher. Weird, but at least it's working for now. We'll see how long...
  • ajdagataajdagata Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am haveing this problem now any help??????
  • espiradaespirada Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm also having this problem. I've restated the modem, flushed the DNS, restarted the computer, reinstalled, restored the computer, and nothing changed. Please help. :(
  • kreicuskreicus Member Posts: 76
    edited August 2013
    espirada wrote: »
    I'm also having this problem. I've restated the modem, flushed the DNS, restarted the computer, reinstalled, restored the computer, and nothing changed. Please help. :(

Done the same,....and ive read the previous posts on this issue, no officials want to reply to these posts, but,....FIX IT
  • sonar79sonar79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My issue started off like this last night before work. However now that I am home again I am not even getting the Launcher to launch. Instead, I am getting the 'Loading. Please Wait.' white screen for a few minutes and then another window opens up with a 'res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff_webOC.htm' in the URL line. I use IE, it is up to date and I never mess with the security settings on my browser. I run the game in administrator mode and had no problems playing yesterday early PM EST. I read in the forums to delete a file in C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\localdata\_SWMWindowPosList ... Didn't help. Also read on the forums on how to open RegEdit and was told to remove HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cryptic\Cryptic Launcher\WindowPos... didn't help. Everything else seems to be working as expected, just Neverwinter seems messed up. NeverWinter Gateway is working fine too.

Windows is up to date
    Reset modem/router multiple times
    Rebooted windows (7 v6.1)
    Flushed DNS Cache
    Tried with fire wall off
    Adobe Reader is up to date

Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks
  • kybreoskybreos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Haven't been able to log in and play since yesterday. This blows... was just about to fork over some dough for Zen yesterday too but judging from the lack of support on this issue you wont see a nickel from me. I would of thought this would of have been fixed in hours not days.
This discussion has been closed.