test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else having login issues?

2»

Comments

• vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yep, same here. Can't go to gateway either to do some profession tasking. However for some odd reason when i access the gateway via my iphone using a 3gs connections i can connect to it but on my desktop using wifi i can't. That's very strange.

Hmm it seems to fix at random points but i still can't log in to gateway for some odd reason unless i do it through my phone's 3gs service.

3gs? I think you mean 3G (UMTS/HSPA), 3GS is a iPhone ^^
    It's likely an issue with Verizon FIOS and Cogent, the backbone pipe provider that Cryptic uses. See here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...=1#post5457131

No, I live in Europe and had that problem also. Haven't logged in for more than a hour though, maybe it's fixed.
    signature-lili.png
  • novaeclipse1980novaeclipse1980 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nope still not fixed yet
    for me atleast
  • dkuangdkuang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yup, same white "loading.please wait" screen, been going on for over 13 hours now for me. Of course Verizon FIOS user, just great.
  • shunsazishunsazi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Where are the devs on this??? Not one response in over 12 hours...
  • nooneofconsequennooneofconsequen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still getting white "loading...please wait" screen. FIOS user also. Any news on this?
  • yksurfyksurf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still unable to connect or authenticate while logging in. I am also a verizon FIOS user. I drove 20 minutes out to my work, and logged in just fine and they use a T2 connection.

Common cryptic, I wanted to do dungeon delves at 8 pm Eastern last night and I got kicked out of the server while changing characters and it gave me this error and it's still not fixed yet, 17 hours later.

As a side note, I have refreshed my router 3 times, manually reset my IP, flushed my dns. and reset the browser for the game... Nothing works.
  • novaeclipse1980novaeclipse1980 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    to tera rising now JK lol. but seriously fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • kirwenkirwen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    used a VPN and could connect just fine. This proves is FIOS related.... this is bs..
  • doctahgamzdoctahgamz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kirwen wrote: »
    used a VPN and could connect just fine. This proves is FIOS related.... this is bs..

Same. Have FIOS and was stuck on the 'white loading screen' all day. Used a VPN connection and was able to log in.