test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do not take off your 4 piece set.

meeggtoastmeeggtoast Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Control Wizard:
DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR HIGH VIZIERS 4 PIECE(switching to shadow weaver's).
Do Not Take off your Shadow Weaver 4 piece.
Do Not take off your archmage 4piece.

Trickster Rogue
DO Not take off your swashbuckling captain 4 piece.
Do Not take off your battlefield skulker's 4piece.

Guardian Fighter
DO not take off your stalwart bulwark 4piece.
Do not take off your timeless 4piece.
Do not take off your grand regent 4 piece.

GWFs;
speculation AoW 4 piece does not work.(but not many people do this)

Seems like so far any 4 set bonus is removed after switching armor.
Nevermore@meeggtoast 12.2 BiS TR
Lanaya@meeggtoast 13.4 BiS GWF
Shendelzare@meeggtoast 11.2k CN mule CW

Server: Dragon
Stream: meeggtoast
Guide: Meeggtoast's Destroyer Dps Guide
Post edited by meeggtoast on

Comments

• Options
    honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You don't receive the buff? What about the debuff from it on enemies?
  • Options
    meeggtoastmeeggtoast Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Neither
    /10char

• Options
    k1lluazoldyckk1lluazoldyck Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same thing happened to me with my Stalwart Bulwark set. Do not take it off nor switch sets...
  • Options
    mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i took off my stal gear and walked around with other set bonuses and different sets and nothing happened to me. strange amirite?
  • Options
    ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    You loose the set bonus when you remove the set? Gee, I didn't see that coming... /sarcasm off
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    ladymythos wrote: »
    You loose the set bonus when you remove the set? Gee, I didn't see that coming... /sarcasm off

There is a bug that some people have no bonus from wearing 4/4 set . It is also reported in the Bug section and the original post was warning us from switching our gears around or the bug will happen to us (incase we didn't have it already).
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ladymythos wrote: »

The bug is that it doesn't appear when they re-equip their set.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Ah, I see. Carry on kids, nothing to see here.
  • Options
    terenceqwy81terenceqwy81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    fyi... it happens to bugged out CW 4piece set bonus of archmage as well.
    i have hight vizier and archmage set but they dont have any bonus now at all....
  • Options
    migomegomigomigomegomigo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This happened to me last night. Both my High Vizier and Shadow Weaver 4 sets aren't working. I even tried it out at the Trade of Blades just to see. :(
  • Options
    isai82isai82 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah, i can also confirm, all t2 GF sets broken. nobody knows whats going on or why.
  • Options
    sirlocustvll27sirlocustvll27 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can also confirm on this. I have noticed, that anybody who has a 4 set bonus equipped is fine until they unequip it and reequip another set or the same set maybe. Not sure on the ladder, but I have guildies who don't have a 2nd set as of yet however their gear does apply the 4 set bonus fine. I told them not to uneequip it and all seems well for them. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the patch update of "fixing" the old gear like early stalwarts for example level 49 capable... I did notice I lost my 4 set bonus after I unequipped my timeless to put on stalwarts. I have all 3 T1's and all 3 T2's and apparently none are working on my GF. I'm not sure if it just applies to the sets that were "fixed" like level 49 equippable stalwarts mixed with level 60 stalwarts so people could not do 2 set then 2 set anymore for a double bonus (400+400 bonus Defense in this case)... I cannot confirm this, albeit, I don't have those lower level requirement pieces. The only piece I do have is the level 49 shield of the crusher. This does not apply to my 4 set bonus though. So, if you happen to read this, before you get or grind for new gear and obtain it, do not, I repeat DO NOT, unequip your gear or you risk losing your 4 set bonus. This applies to all classes and any gear with a 4 set bonus. 2 set bonuses, for me, do seem to be working as normal. It may be the lower level requirement ggear only that was "fixed" or it may be all 4 set bonus gear. However, like I said, if you do have a 4 set bonus and find your new gear, don't equip it or you risk losing your current 4 set bonus. I hope this gets fixed soon, otherwise, I'm having trouble playing. My 4 set bonuses are what I rely on depending what dungeon, who I', with and what I will be doing. I have 3 sets and numerous skills I swap out on the fly occansionally. Now, all my gear, all 6 sets, are pointless to have at the moment. Please, someone address this issue. This is quite major when applying to all classes and all T1 gear and T2 gear.
    SirLocust:mad:
    Member since May 2013
  • Options
    petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    isai82 wrote: »
    yeah, i can also confirm, all t2 GF sets broken. nobody knows whats going on or why.

my stalwart set still working as normal. i still get 12k+ power after getting slapped by anyone...

i've also switched my helm out for that fool's crown just for fun, and i still receive the set bonus (after refitting the 4/4 set)

so the bug does exist, but does not apply to everyone
  • Options
    g4rfunkleg4rfunkle Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am bugged out. Timeless Hero, Grand Regent, and GG PVP set, all of them 2 set and 4 set bonuses not working...
  • Options
    godsdozergodsdozer Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bump bump bump
  • Options
    yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I suppose it makes me feel a little better to see that this is happening to a lot of people, not just to my Miracle Healer's set, and not just to clerics. At least that means they might fix it faster since it is happening to all classes.
  • Options
    legolass397legolass397 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same think happen to me my sinister set 4/4 doesn't work I hope this will fix soon
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yamato146 wrote: »
    I suppose it makes me feel a little better to see that this is happening to a lot of people, not just to my Miracle Healer's set, and not just to clerics. At least that means they might fix it faster since it is happening to all classes.

Or they'll change the tooltip so it never mentions any 4/4 set bonus.
    /maxcynicism
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I do not know why this post is in the bug reports section. I made this post with the intent that people are notified that their 4 piece will not work if armor is switched around.

I believe it is the Cryptic/Perfect World's responsibility to address to the player base about this bug instead of dumping it into the bug reports. IMHO this should should be sticky in most of the forums so that people know not to take off their 4 piece.

• Options
    mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi Folks,
    My GF Grand Regent set isn't working either. The 1st bonus of +450 Defence is ok, but the 2nd of Increase your your power by 20% of your defence isn't working at all. I checked the character via inspection with another account to see if it was just a character sheet glitch, but no, the bonus isn't being given.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Its times like this I am happy I have 2 pc high general, knights captains for the double arm pen bonus. How does stuff get broken with each patch kinda amazed really. Sort button, skills, sets bonuses a lil much.
  • Options
    prawdaehprawdaeh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm just wanting to add to this thread to confirm another case of "wow I wish I hadn't changed from set A to set B".

Didn't realize there was a bug... tanked just fine with a working 4 set in my Stalwart Bulwark, decided to go do my pvp daily but I noticed I wasn't running any faster in my Indomitable Champion set.. was told about the bug via tell, after I had already switched sets.. Thanks for not putting a warning anywhere that I could see it explaining that you broke the game the last time you patched it and I shouldn't change my gear at all or ever. Looking at the forums confirming that this is for anybody who switches sets, I hope a fix is coming very soon.
  • Options
    jhumbojhumbo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A few links for the devs that may come in handly.

If I released code like this I don't think I would have a job very long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_testing
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_testing
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_delivery

Now I am off to check out other games till this gets patched ...
  • Options
    samvenicesamvenice Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bug submitted about Stalwart Bulwark set bonus gone.
    ID #1,909,743.

"Skull Icon" in the portrait is gone, tested in combat with character sheet open: power doesn't go up when I am struck.

So it's not just a UI issue, the code granting the set bonus is broken.
  • Options
    massivewallmassivewall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited August 2013
    same here.

swash
    battlefield
    MassiveDMG TR 60 Half-Orc
    Fandangos TR 60 Half-Orc
    Massivewall GF 60 Human
    Massive GWF 60 Human

• Options
    drofelppadrofelppa Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok so I think we have after 3 pages established its broken.

So whens the fix?
  • Options
    vinsgrimvinsgrim Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same issue here too, my Stalwart is now a piece of junk. :(
  • Options
    misterzacmisterzac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They ****ed Hizh Vizier 4set bonus and I really wanted it for the PvP tournament. Do you devs even test your code before making it live? Jesus... it's just really F:ing sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]