test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invincible character for others and myself

jacquieejacquiee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello!
One of my character on this account does not exist. I cant send mail between one of my characters to the others but its only on one of them, people in my guild can not find me and send invites to Xena@jacquiee it is like my character does not exist BUT i can play with her!! And if i send an invite too my self it says " ERROR we can not find a character in this name." But its like shes is there but not i can play in pvp, dungeon and do quests and stuff. When a send a mail from this character xena@jacquiee too one of my others it dont even shows up on theres mailbox. And its only her who can read it.

Whats the problem???
I have asked GM and they told me this was probably a unknown game play bug. so please help!! I have spent a lot of real money on that chara so i dont want to delete her and do a new one! :(:(:(
Post edited by jacquiee on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What it sounds like to me is she's on a different shard from everyone else. Check your character selection screen.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • jacquieejacquiee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What it sounds like to me is she's on a different shard from everyone else. Check your character selection screen.

But how do u change that? :S
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm afraid you can't. Shards are supposed to be merged at some unknown point in the future, so definitely don't delete.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • jacquieejacquiee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This sucks... i dont want to delete :( Oh, sometimes i hate to be girl because a lot of girls have problem with this kind of game.. but they are fun to play :P