test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clock Tower Loot Table

deezilxdeezilx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Do you think the Dev's actually know how to make the loot table random? Rogues are a pain in the *** already without only rogue gear dropping in the first dungeon. How about mixing it up a bit? I've run that place 2 dozen time and have ONLY had Rogue drops.
Post edited by deezilx on

Comments

• jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i've seen the shield and a few non rogue items in my time there (full unicorn seal geared).

Cragmire Crypts isn't much better.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • snooseysnoosey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Level 37 and I barely see any rogue drops in dungeons. Random is random
  • deezilxdeezilx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im talking epic dungeons at level 60. I should have clarified.
  • themostdangerothemostdangero Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Help me !!!!!! What should I do?
    9f5b8cf42b18.jpg
  • serev19serev19 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just ran CT for the first time (as a Rogue) and every boss dropped a Rogue blue. I was happy, and passed on everything that trash dropped, but I felt bad for the rest of the group. Lucky for me I was the only Rogue.
  • deezilxdeezilx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol I'm telling you. I have done 2 dozen runs and have only seen 3 non rogue drops.
  • forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep its neverwinter rogues

I only ever get rogue loot as well
  • kashbrarkashbrar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, I only saw once, a non-rogue item. Actually I was trying to find a loot table to see if there is any non-rogue item :)
  • tirompotuttotirompotutto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same problem is the lvl 26 dungeon
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The loot table works as this:
    YOUR class loot will never drop!
    I'm level 41 now, I completed every dungeon up til the 41 tons of times (between closed and open beta), and I've yet to see a single "Guardian Fighter" drop.
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • shadow71shadow71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    The loot table works as this:
    YOUR class loot will never drop!
    I'm level 41 now, I completed every dungeon up til the 41 tons of times (between closed and open beta), and I've yet to see a single "Guardian Fighter" drop.

Same here I am now 31 and I am so sick of seeing TR gear and GWF gear drop from bosses. I think if I see another one Iam going to puke. I will tell you this though there is no such thing as a loot table in this game from my experience for example: I went to Cragmire Cypts about 6 times and during this time I checked the chests all three of these **** things had the same drop "Solar Chest". Now I understand this is not a boss however this seems to be the same problem with the bosses dropping nothing but TR and GWF gear over and over. I am seriously wondering who came up with the ideal of creating a game with only one or two class drops being that rogues are not the only ones going to these dungeons. And believe me I know there will be someone telling me that "Oh, there are items when you get to 60". Iam not the type of person who thinks about endgame when Iam playing beginning and mid. I have wiped too many maxed toons out just to start all over again if I enjoy the game. This game is very disappointing to me. I tank and I would like to see my tanking mean something to me. Where are the other class drops PWI?
  • lokaidraxmartislokaidraxmartis Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its not clock tower its " cloak " tower, its the former home of the cloak tower mages, from NWN1 and 2 but more then that they were a group of royal magi as i recall. Anyways i tend to agree done that place a few times and seems to have same drops 9/10. almost always rogue armor, and the club for the GWF.
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Epics are mostly random, some bosses only have 1 loot...Shield anyone? Leveling though everything waws rogue.
  • pamaelpamael Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, done cloak tower about 6 or 7 times and its 2 rogue items and gwf club every time. Crypts mostly the same deal - 3 runs and each time 1 - 2 rogue drops at least, no guardian drops so far.
  • lythefeybladelythefeyblade Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am picking up a lot of gear for other classes... though at 17 my TR is still wearing level 1 pants and no headgear. I'm guessing some work still needs to be done for itemizing
  • mickst3rmickst3r Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Random loot drop is random loot drop.
    People will always be under the perception that their 'class' items never drop, that is just the way it is.
    I play TR and i never get any TR drops, I've seen plenty of CW and GW items drop but no TR... so there you go.
  • jaderissjaderiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Uh, sorry mickst3r but you are wrong, mistaken or are downright lying. If what you say is true, please give me an example of the non-TR, non-GWF items you are finding. Please, I'm dying to know!

I found this thread after doing a google search on "cloak tower loot table" because I just finished running the dungeon for 10th plus time and I have only seen one item drop that wasn't for a TR or GWF.

Something is horribly wrong with Cryptic's loot table for this dungeon; if there even is one!
  • nahkhiirmees2000nahkhiirmees2000 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jaderiss wrote: »
    Uh, sorry mickst3r but you are wrong, mistaken or are downright lying. If what you say is true, please give me an example of the non-TR, non-GWF items you are finding. Please, I'm dying to know!

I found this thread after doing a google search on "cloak tower loot table" because I just finished running the dungeon for 10th plus time and I have only seen one item drop that wasn't for a TR or GWF.

Something is horribly wrong with Cryptic's loot table for this dungeon; if there even is one!

Before im going to do a major facepalm, im sorry for the necro and im amazed that people are running CT for loot and i would suggest to run some other dungeons for some other loot, ok ?

<Image Removed per RoC>

edit: oh and what drops in non epic dungeons is irrelevant, unless you gonna stay at those levels.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . Necromancy is forbidden, per the laws laid down by the Church of Kelemvor and of which we observe in these Halls. ((see Rule 3.13))
This discussion has been closed.