test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So Knight of the Feywild pack...

nightmarewillnightmarewill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I bought this pack on Friday June 26th and I've not gotten access to my form title, or any of the in game stuff, not even the character slot. I was wondering if this was a problem that everyone else was having or no... Please help out!
Post edited by nightmarewill on

Comments

• selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you will not get it until the release. You just pre ordered if anything.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • nightmarewillnightmarewill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    But many other people have the Form titles and everything. I don't and if I do I dono how to change it. I have Hero of the North too...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I bought this pack on Friday June 26th and I've not gotten access to my form title, or any of the in game stuff, not even the character slot. I was wondering if this was a problem that everyone else was having or no... Please help out!
    . . . . . As the poster stated above, other perks won't be available until release, some might appear on the preview (test) server however.

But many other people have the Form titles and everything. I don't and if I do I dono how to change it. I have Hero of the North too...

. . . . . To gain access to your forum title however, please log out of the web site and then log back in (if you haven't since you bought the pack). This will update your permission groups. Now go to your Control Panel (User CP) up top. Then click on "Permission Groups" on the left and you'll be able to select a title from your available forum title.

. . . . . I added quick links to the places, but wanted to show you the steps for future use. If your title is not in Permission Groups, then you may need to clear your cookies and cache and try again. If it is still not there, let me know and I'll tell you the proper steps to file a bug report for this specifically, as that may mean there is a billing issue.
  • cellanoid#1655 cellanoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is your purchase still in pending status? That's what I'm waiting on currently. I spoke to support, and they sent me a link to the order form, and that's how I found out I'm still in a pending status.

https://billing.perfectworld.com/feywildknight/complete

This is the link that I was sent to.
  • nightmarewillnightmarewill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . As the poster stated above, other perks won't be available until release, some might appear on the preview (test) server however.

. . . . . To gain access to your forum title however, please log out of the web site and then log back in (if you haven't since you bought the pack). This will update your permission groups. Now go to your Control Panel (User CP) up top. Then click on "Permission Groups" on the left and you'll be able to select a title from your available forum title.

. . . . . I added quick links to the places, but wanted to show you the steps for future use. If your title is not in Permission Groups, then you may need to clear your cookies and cache and try again. If it is still not there, let me know and I'll tell you the proper steps to file a bug report for this specifically, as that may mean there is a billing issue.

Thanks for the confirmation. And the help! :)
    edited July 2013
    Is your purchase still in pending status? That's what I'm waiting on currently. I spoke to support, and they sent me a link to the order form, and that's how I found out I'm still in a pending status.

https://billing.perfectworld.com/feywildknight/complete

This is the link that I was sent to.

My payment has already been completed.
  • grolimoxgrolimox Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zebular wrote: »

Now go to your Control Panel [/COLOR](User CP) up top. Then click on "Permission Groups" on the left

The option "Permission Groups" does not exist on the User Control Panel (usercp.php).
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have the same problem the payment was completed and i received the "thanks you for your purchase" e-mail. However there is no way that I can get the tittle and yes I have logged out and in: Could it be an Arc issue?
  • soultribe02soultribe02 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same problem here...
  • ladynightroadladynightroad Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am glad I found this or I wouldnt have been able to find my forum title