test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ZEN Charge being reviewed for a long time

sagil123sagil123 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is the first time I buy Zen from PW. I actually transferred the money through bank account, and I got an e-mail saying that it was successful (from the bank). I've double checked if I transferred them, and it shows that I have in fact given them the money.

So why is it being reviewed by PW? This is not a paypal payment, but a direct bank payment.
Post edited by sagil123 on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If it is the first time you have bought zen then I'd guess it is some security feature to prevent fraud , just wait , the payment will be accepted soon.
  • Options
    sagil123sagil123 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now it says completed, but it doesn't show up in-game. :(
  • Options
    ind1go99ind1go99 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Have you transferred the zen into your Neverwinter account from your PW Wallet account?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . Hover the mouse over "Charge Zen" up top, then click "My Wallet." On the page that loads, choose "Transfer ZEN" and then choose:

1. Neverwinter / 2. Neverwinter / 3. <amount to transfer>

Then click the big blue "Transfer" button.

. . . . . PWE consists of many games that have cash shops and they all use Zen. This allows you to just buy PWE Zen and then transfer it to the game you desire. This is also because each game has their own conversion rate between purchased Zen and specific Game Zen. For Neverwinter, the current (at the time of this post) conversion rate is 1:1.