test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The rogues are very over

2»

Comments

• Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Please note that my TR is 11.8k GS with Greater Vorpal ,2.2k AP.

So if you are willing to organize a run with me , make sure that the group is also above 11k+ to have a fair chance of DPS chart since i will out DPS anyone that is less than 11k anyways.
    If you won't or can't prove a claim... Most people will say your claim is hot air. Like it or not.

I know but i really can't afford to care :).The only reason i replied to him was to show him that any TR can figure it out easily.
  • Options
    knarsistknarsist Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    The only reason i replied to him was to show him that any TR can figure it out easily.

You didn't show anything, you just made a bold claim and then ran away when pressed for details.

You've admitted that you don't have the numbers, yet you still claim that you have the DPS as if it's a fact. And you won't say how, all you'll say is "you're stupid if you can't figure it out." No one is going to buy that.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on them.

But it is understandable (although a shame) why someone might not want to divulge their feat set-up so why don't you do a run with members of a top guild so you can demonstrate how your set-up compares to them?
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    knarsist wrote: »
    You didn't show anything, you just made a bold claim and then ran away when pressed for details.

You've admitted that you don't have the numbers, yet you still claim that you have the DPS as if it's a fact. And you won't say how, all you'll say is "you're stupid if you can't figure it out." No one is going to buy that.

esteena wrote: »
    I will be more than pleased to post my total DPS when i get the chance to join a decent group for an Epic dungeon.

If you know any please message me on forums to coordinate a run or two.

Not sure who is running away here. :rolleyes:

I have just invited you to come and see it with your own eyes in the preview server. Just make sure to get some friends with you.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »

But it is understandable (although a shame) why someone might not want to divulge their feat set-up so why don't you do a run with members of a top guild so you can demonstrate how your set-up compares to them?

Everytime i go on preview shard no one responds.
  • Options
    feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ludolfo wrote: »

This is a bad joke for the rest of class.

put a moab in their abilities.

I call it checked, because you can not play PVP rogues

to the aforementioned, most play with a rogue because they know they are OVER. So do not say films about skills or equipment

7AANn4x.jpg
  • Options
    timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The rouges are SO over... Next class please.
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ok. lets start on the Guardian fighter,
    they stop too much damage. they need nerfing ..
    they have too many hitpoints.. they need to be easier to kill
    they can regen ... that needs to stop
    /sarcasm continues
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    feiergiant wrote: »
    7AANn4x.jpg

And Oprah has spoken. Nobody will dare to challenge the almighty.

NERF ALL!!!
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.