What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Shirt Giveaway

Comments

• Options
    immortaljohnimmortaljohn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Because of the New Campaign Systems,Companions and Champions basically all of it! <3

but what i really like for the new update is the Moon Elf!!!!
  • Options
    mylandreamylandrea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am definitely interested in the campaign system. Can't wait to check it out!
  • Options
    epiccritepiccrit Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm most interested in the new solo instances.
  • Options
    brataccasbrataccas Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2013
    Malabog Castle! Particularly since the players that have done it say there's some new boss mechanics *excited!*
  • Options
    blackargonianblackargonian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I say the companion upgrade system is my favorite part, having around 18 companions, upgrades will run my pockets empty, but for my companions its worth it :D
    ~Characters~
    <Level 60s>
    Randy Mirage {GWF}|Raiden Mirage {CW}|Aegis Mirage {GF}|Shadow Mirage {TR}|Elena Mirage {DC}|Ryder Mirage {GF}|Zoey Mirage{GWF}|Tammy Mirage {TR}|Trish Mirage {CW}|Tarik Mirage {DC}|Miranda Mirage {HR}

<Below Level 60>
    |Felix Mirage {HR} | Misery Mirage (DC)| Agony Mirage (GWF)

All under @blackargonian, feel free to add me if you want.
  • Options
    buuuuuuuuuunbuuuuuuuuuun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Probably the campaign system first and foremost for me, but most of the other content sound great as well. Just looking forward to the entire thing overall!
  • Options
    zamerizameri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited July 2013
    My favorite is the new races that will be unlocked and the fact that we are getting a big content update so soon after launch!
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Archer class.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    dimeforscaledimeforscale Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For me, it's upgrading my little Companion and seeing how long she can last as a level 30! "Our enemies shall feel divine wrath" Indeed!
  • Options
    jediknight16jediknight16 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The companion upgrade will definitely the most attractive new feature, assuming they're not gonna be too expansive.
  • Options
    erikfenriserikfenris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm a bit interested in the new races but mostly the campaign. Unless that's when a new class (ranger?) comes out, if so that is what I would be most excited for.
  • Options
    ayleathayleath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All of it!!! =)<3 this game!!
  • Options
    reedurge25reedurge25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm looking forward to some new gear and the campaign system seems pretty interesting.
  • Options
    karaadkaraad Member Posts: 89
    edited July 2013
    I'll be making this shirt myself for about $4. Good to know you guys are going to spend less than 1 $40 mount on your players. *slow clap*
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    New Monsters and Foundry updates! WOOO!!!!
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    luccameluccame Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    New content and companion upgrade.
  • Options
    ericchristmanericchristman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Im really glad were going to be able to upgrade our companions, and ofcourse new quests are great for those of us already at end-game, what would be really cool is being able to level up even higher than 60, anyways, this event has been awesome so far, thanks, and thanks for the chance at scoring an awesome T-Shirt.
  • Options
    maniaclettermanmaniacletterman Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What really grinds my gears, in a good and awesome way, is:

-Upcoming new race (about time, and also waiting patiently for the Drow).
    -The companion upgrade (my puny Man-At-Arms babbles something about quiting while being ahead, so he needs some steroids tbh).
    -The campaign system (new sites for future adventuring being unveiled? Yes, please).
    -2 new professions (*throws wallet at screen*).
    -New Lore (I am a D&D lore addict, going way back at 3rd edition role questing with pals for a full year. Still keeping my lvl 15 Paladin).

My wife plays with me and we cannot get enough of this game. Thanks PWE.
  • Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    As a tabletop D&D Dungeon Master who happens to love the Neverwinter campaign setting, I'm an enthusiast for the chance to explore the Sharandar area, both in Faerun and the Feywild. It is always attractive to jump to other planes, and I loved the Neverdeath quest where we get to trek into the Shadowfell.
  • Options
    mdowellmdowell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The new campaign system for sure! :p
  • Options
    koolywampuskoolywampus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just the fact that there will be more content has me excited.
    Oppohere draconem est preherndere vitam.
  • Options
    beoelf2121beoelf2121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Im excited about uncovering the new lore! feywild is some of the best D&D lore out there!!
  • Options
    reingarreingar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's the Campaign System for me. That sounds like a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the experience.
  • Options
    niytewulfniytewulf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm excited about the new race! =)
  • Options
    thorak257thorak257 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm excited about the companion quality upgrades!
  • Options
    utharqcutharqc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can't wait to try the campaign !
  • Options
    crimsonknight52crimsonknight52 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    companion upgrades and the slyph companion whoo!
  • Options
    deathkill43deathkill43 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am excited about the two new Professions and just to have some more new content. Already purchased the Feywild Hero pack can't wait.
  • Options
    brassknight52brassknight52 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Weaponsmithing & Artificing!
  • Options
    namenotpickedyetnamenotpickedyet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited July 2013
    Hey adventurers,

We're getting closer to the launch of Fury of the Feywild, the new Module for Neverwinter, on August 22, 2013! To coincide with Tymora's Gift Event this weekend, we're giving away five Neverwinter t-shirts to reward lucky hunters out there!

Q8FzxEX.jpg

How do you win? All you have to do is let us know which new feature in Fury of the Feywild Module you're excited about most to qualify. We'll select five lucky winners and contact them through PMs for more information on Monday, 7/29, at 12pm PDT (Pacific).

Good luck,
    Pin
    i really like the campaign system cant wait to try it
This discussion has been closed.