test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Owlbear server??

notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just went to log on and saw this new server option. Anyone know anything about this?
Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein
Post edited by notmuchleft on

Comments

• Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Another topic on this. Go to the bug forum where all these get merged to
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited July 2013
    We'll have a more formal statement about Owlbear's purpose soon.
  • Options
    azmoran11azmoran11 Member Posts: 51
    edited July 2013
    SoonTM

/10char
  • Options
    blaueblume1blaueblume1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cool. I logged into Owlbear and made it to Protector's Enclave just to ask about this. Saw no guilds..and could only find 1 other person via the search players option. Seems playable except for the fact that there isn't enough ppl there to get help with anything.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    azmoran11 wrote: »
    SoonTM

/10char

haha I got a good laugh at this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wintersmith7wintersmith7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    when i started up neverwinter, on the screen where it displays patching my options where Neverwinter, Neverwinter Preview, and Owl Bear.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This thread is on the first page of General Discussion , I didn't even need to use the search function... - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?419551-Owlbear-server
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Merged threads.
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Maybe the Owlbear is going to be the server name of the 3 merged live servers? ?_?
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Merged servers to go with merged threads - sounds like a reasonable guess.
  • Options
    kethiankethian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I keep hoping that somehow Owlbear will be a place to test new classes (though I don't know why that would be separate from the other test server) but I know that's just wishful thinking on my part.
  • Options
    chylokchylok Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd be happy with it being the test area for the rest of the Paragon Paths.. which seem to have been totally forgotten up to this point.
  • Options
    jadedlilithjadedlilith Member Posts: 40
    edited August 2013
    All I can think of is Ownbears of Everquest.