test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I don't really play it anymore...

2»

Comments

• pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm not far behind, I"m getting desperate to play a game that is not P2W... I really hope that Elder Scrolls Online is not P2W, I would rather have the option to get everything from just playing and paying monthly.
  • ruprect1ruprect1 Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    The problem is they made it easy to level fast (which I like) but there is not enough endgame. MMO companies need to either make the leveling process a LOT LOT longer and a lateral dynamic endgame or they need to make leveling super easy in an effort to teach you to learn the class and have a ton of endgame content. They also need to completely separate PVP and PvE. Any changes made to PvP will not affect PvE. This game is super boring now, I leveled 2 chars to 60 in about 2 weeks and they are both in mostly t2 gear. I have no intention of leveling another class as the process is sooooo boring. I log in queue for a few epic dung and wait. When I finally get a group we spend an hour+ in the dungeon only to have it fail because someone quits DC's. The few times I have run a CN, we spent 2 hours+ in there only to have it fail. The dungeons are far to long and tedious. At this point I am just waiting for FFXIV or ESO. What is sad is I have only been playing this game for a few weeks and it already sucks.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    alantia wrote: »
    Take a break, maybe you will feel like playing after a break.

+1

People need to step back and take a break as Neverwinter is still very early in development. It's free to play so you will always have the option to play when you want instead of feeling like you need to play 24/7.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • shaiithdalharshaiithdalhar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    alantia wrote: »
    Take a break, maybe you will feel like playing after a break.

Have been for a couple months. I'm still hoping that future updates will bring bring us back. I really do want to enjoy this game.
    yasha00 wrote: »
    Is there any mmo that you don't get bored with within a few months?

Yes. Tera, Rift, Eve, WoW, etc. Even a couple of mmo games for mobile devices that I've been playing for over a year.
    "Then just go play those"? I haven't abandoned Neverwinter due to the money that I've 'invested' supporting a game that has so far been rather disappointing.
    Regrettably, Neverwinter didn't last a few months, It was about 3 weeks for me. The end of gameplay felt premature, and because of the money spent, left me feeling a bit ripped-off.

It seems many gamers have been disappointed thus far. I'm really hoping that new updates/modules can turn this around.
  • bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There an expansion on its way already for neverwinter?

Can sum1 give me a clear answer to this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"