test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway Auction House Inventory Display Bug

dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I noticed a couple times now that when you go to sell stuff on the AH from within the gateway the only items displayed are the ones from your first bag plus your crafting bags.

So the other 4 bags are not displaying at all and if your first bag is full and you cancel a post. Forget about posting that item until you log into the game because it will not display.

Thank You.
Post edited by dorkchops on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's been like this possibly since launch of Gateway.

Posting items from Gateway has been broken anyway. Nothing posts at all, as of the last patch.

Also, mouseover info stops working on a regular basis, so you can't view stats on AH items, to buy or sell, or view details about items in your professions menu either. Relogging fixes it, but only until it goes out again, which happens so frequently as to essentially render it unusable.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +1 to beckylunatic. I really miss the fact that you can't mouseover to see price/stats for items in AH, the fact we can't post from AH and see items in professions menu. The rare task only bug also returns from time to time. The inventory from first bag bug has persisted from quite a while ago and should be fixed.
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more
  • Options
    dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited July 2013
    yeah i have gotten all of those but the inventory from first bag didnt seem to have any love on the forum.