test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wanderlust Guild recruiting!

althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
Our Recruiting Thread has moved to here.

-- Recruiting Casual players for all classes --

Wanderlust is a guild dedicated to the casual, mature gamer over the age of 18. We are gamers who have time restraints, family, and real-life commitments, which are a priority with our community. Our No. 1 priority while we're in the game is to have fun!

Please take a look at our forums, make yourselves at home, and we hope you join us for our great adventures!

We have 16-20 active members casually forming pvp and dungeon content as well as levelling alts.

We are still recruiting adult (18+), friendly, helpful players,
Please message me here, on our forums,
or contact anyone below to talk/discuss more and get an in-game invite.

IN-GAME CONTACTS

@occulas
@netrunnnnr
@lghtngfan
@althahfc
Post edited by althahfc on

Comments

• Options
    brildonbrildon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have tried applying on your forums, and i get the error message: This module is not available. :(
  • Options
    althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    brildon wrote: »
    I have tried applying on your forums, and i get the error message: This module is not available. :(
    I think I talked to you in-game, but to follow-up, an applicant has to register with Enjin, then confirm their email with enjin, and then apply to our site via the link below-
    http://guildwanderlust.enjin.com/recruitment

http://guildwanderlust.enjin.com/login/do/register
  • Options
    rosehoperosehope Member Posts: 14
    edited May 2013
    The error happened to me, and it is when you try to apply via the Recruitment page. You have to register first (http://guildwanderlust.enjin.com/login/do/register) and then it'll work.
  • Options
    sholin86sholin86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya, currently shopping for a guild right now. I just hit 60 with my Cleric, in full pvp "1.5" gear, and working on an alt. Have yet to decide which alt just yet but so far leaning towards Wizard. I like to stay in casual type guilds since most 'hardcore' guilds normally get same results anyways, just with a lot more stress, drama, and no sense of friendship.

My only concern is I noticed you have a mumble and wondering if that's sort of a 'mandatory' log-in for running with guild-mates. I know the T2 dungeons or anything that takes a lot of coordination it would more than likely be needed which I'm fine with; but otherwise I typically don't use any voice chats. Also, hows the timing for a west coast player? I mostly play late afternoon through late evenings, most typical times probably 8pm to 2am PST.

I'll leave my in-game names in case you'd rather chat there, i'll most likely be on the rest of the day today. Thanks for your time. :p
    @sholin86
    Seirsha - Cleric
    Ruie - Wizard
    Koudelka - Rogue
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hello There-

While it can be very useful, especially in NW, Mumble is not a requirement. Your hours fit in very well.
    I will look for you in game.

altha
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wanderlust is up to 70+ semi-active to active NW members, with very active US time zone evening play at all levels, including t2 and Castle Never. We're still actively recruiting, especially devoted clerics and control wizards.
  • Options
    shadolinnshadolinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am a 60 TR with a GS of close to 11K. I am looking for a guild that I can call home. I play in the evenings (CST) when I am not busy with real life (few times per week). I am interested in T2 and PVP altho not a lot of experience in either.

Hit me up in game if you get a chance I would love to chat about Wanderlust.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    shadolinn wrote: »
    I am a 60 TR with a GS of close to 11K. I am looking for a guild that I can call home. I play in the evenings (CST) when I am not busy with real life (few times per week). I am interested in T2 and PVP altho not a lot of experience in either.

Hit me up in game if you get a chance I would love to chat about Wanderlust.

I have been very temporarily afk due to visiting family, sorry for the late reply. Sent you a message.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Updated, we are still recruiting and now playing Gauntlgrym / pvp as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Wanderlust is a guild dedicated to the casual, mature gamer over the age of 18. We are gamers who have time restraints, family, and real-life commitments, which are a priority with our community. Our No. 1 priority while we're in the game is to have fun!

Please take a look at our forums, make yourselves at home, and we hope you join us for our great adventures!

We now have ~50 active members and are running -casually- dungeons, tiers 1&2, and PvP off and on from late-afternoon through the late evening, Primarily EST but all US time zones, as well as having members leveling for the first time and grouping with alts.

We are still recruiting adult (18+), friendly, helpful players,
    Please message me here, on our forums,
    or contact anyone below to talk/discuss more and get an in-game invite.

IN-GAME CONTACTS

@Occulas
    @netrunnnnr
    @lghtngfan
    @althahfc
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Recruiting casual but active players, primarily US EST to PST evening time zones/periods of play.
  • Options
    blackbeard192blackbeard192 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hey im looking for a guild level 60 tr let me know if still recruiting
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    hey im looking for a guild level 60 tr let me know if still recruiting

Hello, we're still recruiting, glad to have you check us out, see if we're right for you. Contact us in game, will look for you.
  • Options
    blackbeard192blackbeard192 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    im trying but cant seem to get a hold of anyone
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    im trying but cant seem to get a hold of anyone

I will look for you during the day, and late night, the others are on late afternoon through the evening, sometimes during the day, often on weekends. ANY guild member can invite you, if you look the guild up in the Ui.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Welcome, Raina, Juxxt, Sheva, Roland, and Xela to the guild.

We are actively recruiting for all classes-
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Still recruiting! Playing beginning, end-game, and new content week-long.
    Take a look and see if we're a good home for you.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Welcome Inkling, Moridan, Wraithgore, Alassea, Enkurio, and Tezzamor to the guild!

Recruiting all classes-
  • Options
    tiggoltiggol Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still looking for great, casual gamers. Send a tell in-game (@handles listed below) for more information.
    Krikey
    Guild Leader
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Foenglinde Sable Axe - 70 GF
    Lucious Clay - 70 CW
    tsfudlU.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    b00mstick00b00mstick00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have submitted an app on your website
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    11.8k CW (also have 60 GWF, GF, TR) submitting application now. Look me up in game on Eigil@Tickdoff

Edit: I am on now and will be for most of the evening if an officer is able to contact me. 9/16/2013, 8pm
  • Options
    michealty6michealty6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey new guys here.. gust started on this type of aim base combat game trying to get settled in hoping ya can pick my skills in for the guild message me if i can join :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    michealty6 wrote: »
    Hey new guys here.. gust started on this type of aim base combat game trying to get settled in hoping ya can pick my skills in for the guild message me if i can join :D

Come on over to our Guildpage and put in an app.
    http://guildwanderlust.enjin.com
    Krikey
    Guild Leader
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Lucious Clay - 70 CW
    tsfudlU.png
  • Options
    xandria68xandria68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited October 2013
    Hi, I've been looking for a guild to join. Yours sounds like something that fits my life & play style. Being a 45 year old mother/grandmother with a full time job makes it difficult to comply with certain guilds agendas. I enjoy all aspects of the game. However, my favorites are: PvE, Dungeons, Crafting, Skirmishes, Foundry, & Roleplay. I have no problem with PvP, it's just not my favorite.

I'm on the east coast (USA) time zone. I currently do not have a microphone for my computer, but if this is a requirement & if given enough time to aquire one (based on budget limitations), I would eventually like to get one.

My main character is a 49th level female drow trickster rogue, named Raevyn Martok (on the Dragon Shard). I currently do not have an alternate character. I have been using my 2nd slot to test certain character classes, but plan on creating a low level character on the Dragon Shard so that I can create a family only guild for my alternate character, as my children have expressed a desire to play. If that comes about that would be a secondary guild with no conflicts with any other guild that I am in. My main character will always be Raevyn & whatever home she finds in Neverwinter.

If this sounds like something your guild would be interested in or if anyone has any other questions, please let me know. I mostly play on Wednesday (after 9:30 to 10:00pm), Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays, as these are my days off from work. Hours vary greatly depending on my family obligations.
    @Xandria68

Characters: Raevyn Martok, Xiomara Silverstar, & Xandria Ma'Litoff

@Xandria268
    Characters: Avigayle Silveroak, & Jinx Brimstone

I am Xan. Xan I am.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Your description of your plans to create a family guild with an alt sounds fine, I would suggest heading over to the link above and submitting an application so you can get to know us. Even if you do not have a microphone, you can still use Mumble, and chat through Guildchat.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Krikey
    Guild Leader
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Lucious Clay - 70 CW
    tsfudlU.png
  • Options
    xandria68xandria68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited October 2013
    tiggol wrote: »
    Your description of your plans to create a family guild with an alt sounds fine, I would suggest heading over to the link above and submitting an application so you can get to know us. Even if you do not have a microphone, you can still use Mumble, and chat through Guildchat.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for all of your help. I've filled out the app & posted on the forum. I downloaded Mumble but I don't have a clue on how to use it. I figured I could at least listen in, until I buy a microphone.
    @Xandria68

Characters: Raevyn Martok, Xiomara Silverstar, & Xandria Ma'Litoff

@Xandria268
    Characters: Avigayle Silveroak, & Jinx Brimstone

I am Xan. Xan I am.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    We are still on the lookout for good folks who are looking for a great Guild who is not demanding on their time constraints.
    Krikey
    Guild Leader
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Lucious Clay - 70 CW
    tsfudlU.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Happy Thanksgiving from Wanderlust to the American folks out there.
    Krikey
    Guild Leader
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Lucious Clay - 70 CW
    tsfudlU.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year!
    Wanderlust is still recruiting. Take a look at our Website and see if we're a good fit.
    Krikey
    Guild Leader
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Lucious Clay - 70 CW
    tsfudlU.png