test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your so called "Patch" brings more problems than fixes..

mryuzmryuz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 71
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
-random crash
-launcher hidden (minimized)
-item sorting not working

and im sure a lot more player will add to the list..

hire more devs.
Post edited by mryuz on

Comments

• rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    launcher hidden is an issue only some people are having and that has been an issue for awhile now. same with random crashes. none of which has happened to me and i have been playing since the begining
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This has been going on for close to a week
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    and there has been a sever connection issue to PWE servers for the past week. You guys already acknowledged the problem and yet, after the patch...

the problems got worse !!!!!!

Please give us some faith, give us SOMETHING to go on....

I want the ghost companion but I wont buy something from the game anymore until some of these issues are addressed !

I have been getting "Server Not Responding" several times within a pvp match, sometimes back to back on a boss fight, lasting 10 to 30 seconds where I end up dead 9 times out of ten...

Same in PvP...

Please address these issues !
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . I do understand the frustration this is causing, and I am very sorry for it, but please let's do keep technical issues to the Bug Forum. It is a false misconception that the devs read General more. In fact, when they come to the forums to look for issues, they come here - to the Bug Forum, first. Having issues all over the forums makes it so either they work harder to find important issues or miss them completely. Thread moved and many thanks! I truly hope a resolve is found for this soon.
  • shad0wfxshad0wfx Member Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    Another week and still unable to claim astral diamonds from mail after successful sale, random DCs not so random usually happen whilst loading after travelling between zones, loot drops are awesome for me every drop is either a dagger, belt or neck, my mate is getting pissed as we haven't seen any gear for him so far.

However it's still a very enjoyable game for a f2p