test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug/Feedback] Alchemy difficulty leveling...

2»

Comments

• jellybeanchicjellybeanchic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Has anyone experienced completing a task and not receiving the items from it? I started a "Minor Accuracy Potion" and "Simple Vitriol Extraction" at the same time so they completed around the same time... However I only received the vitriol and no accuracy elixir. The log says both were completed successfully but the accuracy elixir is not in my inventory and it's not visible in the professions menu to use in other recipes. :(

*edit* These were completed in-game, not on the gateway website.
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am stuck at lvl 2 alchemy. I have 300 xp but not yet moved to rank 3.
  • kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok my levelling task has reappeared.

the missing elixirs. some items go into your alchemy supplies others go into bags. some rotten things go into your potion slots. check there

and someone in general discussion has been upgrading mixologists and not getting the upgraded people
  • weberfnweberfn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was using the Gateway, I'm stuck at level 15 with a full bar, it did not advance to level 16. Rank 15 Experimentation will not give me Basic Alchemical Knowledge to advance further.
  • inaahinaah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same happened to me this morning. Stuck at lvl 15 now i guess till they fix it? Noone seems to be able to confirm anything about getting this resolved. Anyone else stuck able to get any BOKs doing the experiments? maybe stockpile em to continue leveling after they fix it?
  • dremurdremur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BUMP this is not fixed also stuck at level 15, wasted a ton of time trying to get knowledge scrolls, not realizing what had happened.
    edited August 2013
    Is this still broken? I have not touched this in a long time and wondering if it is still a waste to try and work on it?
  • seattlegamerchickseattlegamerchick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm at a total loss. I've just started Alchemy and I've done the "Gather Simple Components" with no experience gain. The "Simple Vitriol Extraction" with no experience gain. and the "Rank 1 Experimentation" with no experience gain. What am I doing wrong?

NM, got it! Sheesh...read the quibbing descriptions. :)
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're having problems with alchemy on live you should create a bug report in the live bug report sub forum instead of adding comments to redundant threads.
    edited August 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    If you're having problems with alchemy on live you should create a bug report in the live bug report sub forum instead of adding comments to redundant threads.

My bug report is unanswered and I am still stuck at rank 3 with all the experience for the next lvl. I did it on the gateway and was stuck with the bug and they have yet to fix it.
    edited August 2013
    doogie74 wrote: »
    My bug report is unanswered and I am still stuck at rank 3 with all the experience for the next lvl. I did it on the gateway and was stuck with the bug and they have yet to fix it.

There's no gateway on preview, hence you're talking about a live issue. This section is for preview server only. By posting in the live section you'll have a chance of someone actually looking at the issue, and you wont be breaking RoC.
    edited August 2013
    There's no gateway on preview, hence you're talking about a live issue. This section is for preview server only. By posting in the live section you'll have a chance of someone actually looking at the issue, and you wont be breaking RoC.

This is dealing with a live event I just went back into my postings and found one that is dealing with the issue that has been live since this went live in the game and this problem was found after this went live. Don't tell me not to post in preview ask the mods to move it where this post belongs. This entire post is about a live issue. I was not the one that brought this up.
    edited August 2013
    When the thread was created it was probably in the correct section. You don't move preview threads to live when the content goes to live, you stop posting on them. I was pointing out to you that if you post in the wrong section you're not likely to get a reply; thank you would have sufficed as a response.
    edited August 2013
    When the thread was created it was probably in the correct section. You don't move preview threads to live when the content goes to live, you stop posting on them. I was pointing out to you that if you post in the wrong section you're not likely to get a reply; thank you would have sufficed as a response.

Thank you for not noticing the problems have been talked about in this thread since the profession launched. The first post was on the 15th of June and every other post has been after the game launched and this profession went live. So why don't you message everyone but the first poster in this thread and tell them they posted in the wrong section.
    edited August 2013
    My comment was to anyone posting about live issues in the preview section. To point that out I didn't need to look up when alchemy went live, and I didn't feel the need to in response to someone arguing that they can post about live issues in the wrong place. Looking at the original post, it's not even a bug. So in answer to your question, yes it's still working correctly.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

There is a gateway for the preview server.
  • erza1120erza1120 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ok. maybe this the wrong thread to post this but I couldn't find a game issues thread anywhere. I have an concern about my gameplay I level enough to be able to travel to the chasm and I competed all of the quests until I got the quest A Final Favor and after that I didn't get anymore quests, but even if I was finish with the chasm I didn't get the quest to report back to Sergeant Knox that I competed the chasm. I have no clue what went wrong. Can you help me please? If anyone can help me pleause pm me. thanks
  • bluem15tbluem15t Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so, i've just become a lvl9 Alchemist ;)
    but, at the same time the experimetion potion has gone to a lvl10 :mad:
    any idea's on how i'm supposed to get to lvl10 & continue experimentation potions?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bluem15t wrote: »
    so, i've just become a lvl9 Alchemist ;)
    but, at the same time the experimetion potion has gone to a lvl10 :mad:
    any idea's on how i'm supposed to get to lvl10 & continue experimentation potions?

First thing I would suggest is to make sure you aren't filtering out tasks that you don't meet the requirements for. Though I believe level 9 might be one of the few that is labeled as experimental transmutions.