What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Calling all premades!

2»

Comments

• s3p3nt3ans3p3nt3an Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    juguer1 wrote: »
    Incase you run into an unexpected premade team, they could record the match for you. (oh, we are so kind!)

Prometo vs Prototype
    (Our comments are in portuguese)

And don't tell me you had 2 guys that weren't in your core, we were playing in the very same conditions.
    Plus: Fighters > All. :cool:

We shall play again very soon, hugs.

Edit: Sorry for my alt, he doesn't have a decent horse nor an enchant on his chest ):
    Whoever's perspective I was watching from was a ****ty player. All their kills were from mobbing up on one enemy, the only reason you won that match was points, almost every kil I saw your team make was from mobbing up on the enemies. This GF was ****, they died every time they went into the fight, alone or with their team. If this was you... this is not a video you should use for bragging, cuz you really suck lol your team is puling your weight.
  • juguer1juguer1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    s3p3nt3an wrote: »
    Whoever's perspective I was watching from was a ****ty player. All their kills were from mobbing up on one enemy, the only reason you won that match was points, almost every kil I saw your team make was from mobbing up on the enemies. This GF was ****, they died every time they went into the fight, alone or with their team. If this was you... this is not a video you should use for bragging, cuz you really suck lol your team is puling your weight.

Yeah, it was me, and I not bragging my self. If I was supposed to just kill everybody I would play Counter-Strike deathmatch.
    If you haven't noticed we started losing badly then we changed our strategy according to their playstyle. We finally got them when the match was like 770 vs 750. And it ended with 1000 vs 786. PvP is all about points, killing or getting killed doesn't matter, everybody did his job there.
  • roundeyeddevilroundeyeddevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    sounds good

Msg me in game and lets coordinate. I think you can /tell cross shard. Yolandi@roundeyeddevil
  • someguy313someguy313 Member Posts: 69
    edited July 2013
    juguer1 wrote: »
    PvP is all about points, killing or getting killed doesn't matter, everybody did his job there.

Highest points = winner as we all know. But I'd rather win the Player vs Player than the Points vs Points if I had to choose 1. Anyways we need to hook up again for some more fun.
    PWN (GWF) - <Lemonade Stand> Live Streaming PvP on Twitch
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good game guys
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
    edited July 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    Good game guys

You too, nice wins. Again we appreciate you guys taking the time to do the matches. Really wish we had better competition to play against everyday, hard to get better.
  • fatgirl37fatgirl37 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok so let me get this right you use bugs/exploits to win in PvP and then you claim your the best ? Well yes I will openly admit to you being the best...the best cheaters in the game. Using a bug is an exploit and as such since you know its a bug and use it just the same your accounts should all be banned. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?401481-Dragon-%28Lemonade%29-vs-Beholder-%28Proto%29-lvl-10-enchants-perfects-PVP/page4
  • honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    s3p3nt3an wrote: »

Wait, you're saying someone is a ****ty player... for focusing down opponents?

.... Hodor!
    edited July 2013
    fatgirl37 wrote: »
    Ok so let me get this right you use bugs/exploits to win in PvP and then you claim your the best ? Well yes I will openly admit to you being the best...the best cheaters in the game. Using a bug is an exploit and as such since you know its a bug and use it just the same your accounts should all be banned. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?401481-Dragon-%28Lemonade%29-vs-Beholder-%28Proto%29-lvl-10-enchants-perfects-PVP/page4

What exploits are you talking about? You're confused or just trying to spread things around. If you're referring to Thunderhead enchants, that was the other team.