test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Relentless>

rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
<Relentless> on the Dragon server is recruiting level 60s to join us in Neverwinter. We are an active 18+ mature English-speaking multinational guild with several years of MMO experience across all genres. We offer a strong leadership presence that has the ability to propel the guild forward. Also, we have TS3 to keep in voice communication and have developed a website: http://relentless.guildlaunch.com.

Currently, we organize guild runs to epic dungeons everyday to help get our members geared up. In addition, we can provide guidance on character builds and anything else you might have questions about within the game. Many of our members are well-versed on the in-game content and those that need help can usually find assistance within the guild.

We are Delzoun for the purpose of GG.

If you are interested in our guild, then please contact one of the leadership members, who can answer your questions about us:

Rish/Ambryn/Jhaelryna/Kelvariel/Lanthiriel@rishzoth

We are interested in taking in players from smaller, non-active guilds as well. We have done this in the past with handfuls of players.

If you simply want to join us, then please fill out an application on the Relentless website and someone will get back with you within 24 hours.

Since this is an 18+ guild, we sometimes engage in adult language and crude humor. If you are easily offended or overly sensitive, then please DO NOT APPLY. If you like to start guild drama and/or make childish outbursts over TS, then this is not the place for you. If you cannot handle some suggestions to make you a better player, then please join another guild. We do not tolerate these types of players or behaviors that are counterproductive to the guild.

Since an issue with selfish players has come up:

If you are the type of player that begs for DD, then gets geared and won't help out others in return, then PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. Also, if you think it's OK to form small groups to exclude other members from running endgame content, then PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.

Our peak activity times are EU late morning/US daytime moving into EU late night to early evening US (12 hour range). We would like to start filling the void before and after these times to accommodate a wider range of players.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Post edited by rishzoth on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We've adjusted the levels we are taking to focus on endgame. Still, we will take lower level alts, if your main is 60.

edited June 2013
    Doing daily CN runs...new cleric that just joined got his main hand. Come play with us!

edited June 2013
    Still recruiting...we'd like to put more than two consistent teams for our epic runs.

edited June 2013
    Still recruiting...

If you're a small guild of only a handful of active players, then we're interested in having you merge in our ranks.

edited June 2013
    Still recruiting...if one of the leaders doesn't get back to your PM, then more than likely we are running CN.

edited June 2013
    Still recruiting...to help with the influx of inquiries about the guild:

We are open recruiting at this point. We still strongly prefer level 60s, but there are some exceptions...

edited June 2013
    Still recruiting...

edited June 2013
    Still recruiting...

The inquiries and new additions have slightly dropped. Please keep them coming...

• perth74perth74 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello Level 60 DC here, looking to run more T2 stuff. just wondering if your looking for anymore clerics GS 9.7ish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vemarckvemarck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Try inv me/ pm me.. DC 10k+ GS (: ready for join.
    edited June 2013
    To the last two posters: If you are still interested, then just send me a PM or any of the other leaders/members and we can get your guilded.

Thanks for the inquiries!

edited July 2013
    Still recruiting...

You may use the official guild website to leave any contact information, so someone can get back to you ASAP:

http://relentless-clan.co.nr/

Just leave it under the Recruitment thread under the Neverwinter section.

Note: You will have to register on the website to leave a post.

• bloodgatherbloodgather Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I tried your site, but did not have permission to post in the recruitment thread. I am interested in joining along with a few friends. I will contact you in game. @bloodgather
    edited July 2013
    I tried your site, but did not have permission to post in the recruitment thread. I am interested in joining along with a few friends. I will contact you in game. @bloodgather

Sounds good...if I am afk (seems like I am when people want me), then you can speak with one of the other leaders that are online.

edited July 2013
    Still recruiting...

We're growing, but still striving for more variety of classes for our dungeon runs.

edited July 2013
    Still looking for more...

I would like to start recruiting players that are on late night US to early morning EU.

• grinder77grinder77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey there.
    I am a 36 year old father of 2, married and running my own buisness that takes up alot of time.
    BUT, I am a serious gamer, with several (read atleast 7) years of MMO experience, and I have 2 level 60 chars on Dragon server + 3 alts (33-46). I enjoy gaming in an enviroment that is decently serious and goal-oriented, while at the same time not putting to strong demands on its members (those Must-raid-3-nights-a-week.guilds doesnt work for me).

At 60 so far I got Mordred (GWF) and Arachnia (CW). My alts are Paksenarion (GF), Celeborn (DC) and Pathos (TR). Give me a hollar in game if you are interested. Oh yeah, btw....I am Swedish, speek fluent English. Usually play about 18.00-23.00 CET but as I work shifts that wary alot. Some weeks I
    edited July 2013
    Welcome aboard!

edited July 2013
    So...

We've change our guild website and added a application process for those unable to reach any member of leadership to discuss joining us. The guild recruitment is still open, but sometimes we are unavailable and don't want to miss any inquiries. Please keep in mind it's a word in progress and we don't want you to get frustrated with trying to join us.

edited July 2013
    Currently, we're gearing up new recruits with CN runs and other epic dungeons...

We've lucked out on the last few runs with ancient weapon drops for members!

edited July 2013
    Still recruiting, but...

In the interest of filtering our some poor fits to our guild, we have moved to an application process for new recruits. Please don't look at this process as a hassle, but as an opportunity to make sure you are the right person for our guild.

• mcclarnemcclarne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi people,
    Afew weeks ago my friends and i were looking for a good guild to represent and learn about this game more.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?380441-LF-a-Good-Guild
    I was approached by Rish who offered us a hand to join his guild. And i can say that i made a great decision into joining them with my friends.Everyday we learn together and improve in dungeons. The friendly guild members guide us through the mistakes we make and make the dungeons runs more better with us feeling more confident. Pvp with them has also been awesome and i have learnt alot from other classes through them. They have all been helping our guys. To People out there looking to learn and improve, this guild can definitely help you, like it has helped us.
    Contact
    Rish
    Krolk/Keira/Latice
    Gwen/Fae
    Rebirth/InControl/Ironroot
    edited July 2013
    Thank you and we enjoy playing with all of you from your old guild. A great addition to us!

edited July 2013
    Still recruiting...

DCs are still in high demand to fill-in more than 2 dungeon groups running. We are still fine with TRs, but to some extent CWs are needed. We are also interested in GFs and GWFs to help round out our ranks.

edited July 2013
    Still recruiting...

We've been able to put forth 2 consistent groups from dungeons. Also, we've done 5 v 5 intra-guild PvP matches several times over the past week.

edited July 2013
    Still recruiting...

Please note: No TRs will be considered due to the active volume in the guild.
    Please remember bumps are not permitted in this section of the forums. A couple of dozen posts have been removed.

Instead of simply saying your guild is recruiting try to give updates about guild activities and stories that sell your guild as a community players would want to join.

Best of Luck!
    -Ambisinisterr and Community Management

edited July 2013
    We're running CN multiple times a day along with other dungeons and GG. Many other members are grinding alts or doing PvP. Our guild is looking for more members before the expansion.

edited July 2013
    We are still looking for new players that want to work on completing dungeons to gear up or work on alts. Our guild participates in all that Neverwinter has to offer and wish to do so with like-minded members. On the horizon, we'd like to run more in-guild events, such as our 5v5 intra-guild PvP matches.

If interested, then please go to our official website to fill out an application.

edited August 2013
    We've spend the last 3 hours doing 5v5 intraguild matches. In the future, we will be doing a intraguild tournament and perhaps an intraguild class only pvp tournament. Come join us for "even" matches were everyone walks away with learning something new and above all else: have some fun with your guildies.

edited August 2013
    Still open recruitment at this point...

Relentless offers a guild that does everything including PvP. We also do 5v5 intraguild matches. Our TS activity is very active and finding a group is usually not difficult for instances like CN. Those that run CN get a chance to loot an ancient weapon and if nobody needs it, then it's sold and the profits split with the group. If you're looking for a guild that has a strong leadership presence and is active, then go to our guild website to apply. Again, we are not taking TR mains at this time, but other classes are encouraged to apply.