test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bulwark's Set bug

xcamilloxxcamillox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello everyone!
I get a problem... no I thinking this is no problem, a bug in the Bulwark's Set. Today i complete full Bulwark's Set and i dont have a bonus... Ok check screen and name items...
bos6.jpg please tell me what is this?

or links

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5026/bos6.jpg

Comments

• Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Your helm dropped after the patch , the rest of the set was acquired before the patch .

Get the new set pieces now , glhf .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    alignmentsalignments Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry bud. But i think you have one of the Lev 60 versions of the set (your helm) and 3 of the lower lev (i think 38 or 42) versions. Sadly THEY DO NOT MIX. They plan or just have put a fix in for this, so it shows they are not the same set. The issue was, the set was bugged and dropping at lower levels. Once they made a correction, the lower level bugged items do not mix with the fixed level 60 versions and as i said, dont count toward the 4/4. Sorry man, i wish they had corrected it sooner before you equipped your helm. Worst case is you will need to buy the Boots, Arms , Chest again, just make sure its the lev 60 versions.
  • Options
    xcamilloxxcamillox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    Yeah! Thx! :) i see... ilvl item its olds... :) i buy now new items... Thx... and please close topic. All Greatings!