test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bulwark's Set bug

xcamilloxxcamillox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello everyone!
I get a problem... no I thinking this is no problem, a bug in the Bulwark's Set. Today i complete full Bulwark's Set and i dont have a bonus... Ok check screen and name items...
bos6.jpg please tell me what is this?

or links

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5026/bos6.jpg

Comments

• derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Your helm dropped after the patch , the rest of the set was acquired before the patch .

Get the new set pieces now , glhf .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • alignmentsalignments Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry bud. But i think you have one of the Lev 60 versions of the set (your helm) and 3 of the lower lev (i think 38 or 42) versions. Sadly THEY DO NOT MIX. They plan or just have put a fix in for this, so it shows they are not the same set. The issue was, the set was bugged and dropping at lower levels. Once they made a correction, the lower level bugged items do not mix with the fixed level 60 versions and as i said, dont count toward the 4/4. Sorry man, i wish they had corrected it sooner before you equipped your helm. Worst case is you will need to buy the Boots, Arms , Chest again, just make sure its the lev 60 versions.
  • xcamilloxxcamillox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    Yeah! Thx! :) i see... ilvl item its olds... :) i buy now new items... Thx... and please close topic. All Greatings!