test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Timeout - Foundry Login

elusivem00seelusivem00se Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Good day!

This is now the second (2nd) day in a row, around the same time, that I have been experiencing a timeout when attempting to log into the Foundry editor. (10 am EST - 1 pm EST)

My characters are all located on the Mindflayer shard.

I make attempts every 5 minutes, and have been doing so for over 45 minutes at this point.

Please check in to this as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Post edited by elusivem00se on

Comments

• Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Personally, I'm wondering if this has something to do with the Dragon shard being down or not. I was convinced the Foundry was a separate shard.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . Today, this may have to do with the Shard crashing. Please check again after Dragon comes up and respond with your findings if this happens to you again once the Shard is back up. (the Foundry is not on any specific shard, it is part of the same server all three shards are on. The shards are not individual servers, but three multi-layer technology shards within the same server, so any shard going down could affect the Foundry)

Reference:
    Dragon Shard down?

(Thanks for the PM, I misunderstood, re-opening with my apologies. My post has been updated.)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Update: The foundry is in the process of being brought back up now, Once the Foundry is back up, please check to see if this is still an issue for you. I apologize again. Thanks!

Watch this thread for info: Foundry Down?
  • Options
    raphaeldisantoraphaeldisanto Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The shards are all back, but the Foundry's giving me "Foundry Editing Not Allowed"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The shards are all back, but the Foundry's giving me "Foundry Editing Not Allowed"
    For this particular message, Please see my reply here: Foundry Down?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Good day!

This is now the second (2nd) day in a row, around the same time, that I have been experiencing a timeout when attempting to log into the Foundry editor. (10 am EST - 1 pm EST)

My characters are all located on the Mindflayer shard.

I make attempts every 5 minutes, and have been doing so for over 45 minutes at this point.

Please check in to this as soon as possible.

Thank you!
    I'll reply here when the Foundry is back up for you to see if your issue persists. Apologies again for this.
  • Options
    voxx75voxx75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    The shards are not individual servers, but three multi-layer technology shards within the same server, so any shard going down could affect the Foundry)

*ponders the logic behind this decision...
    @voxx75:
    "An Occurrence at Faolon's Field"
    (daily eligible)
    Shortcode: NW-DGPROFMWU
    "A Lunacy in Havenlock" (needs reviews!)
    Shortcode: NW-DUY2JXAQQ
  • Options
    sarkany69sarkany69 Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2013
    Is this going to be another one of those times when we are left hanging for days on end all the while the foundry isn't working?

A little news, perhaps even an ETA for when it'll be up again would go a long way to easing our minds.
    Campaign: NWS-DE986PLQS - Zombie Infestation
    NW-DIG3FBD2Q - Part 1 - Initial Attack - (Eligible for daily) Click here to see Video review by @Visigoth18
    NW-DNG6BTL9C - Part 2 - Retaliation - (Now daily eligible - thanks for the support everyone)
  • Options
    lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's 19h00 eastern, and the foundry is still down. I'm getting quote" Foundry editing not allowed?" I mean sure I'm not paying for it but they don't have to be so bossy about it? Is there anybody working over at cryptic on this game and are they aware that thousands of people can't edit at the moment???
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
  • Options
    syraen83syraen83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    00:05 CST

Foundry still seems to be down, getting "Foundry Editing Not Allowed" Any updates on when it might be back up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@syraen83
    The Waelrot Chronicles - NWS-DTNHVU2UM
    Secret in the Gorgoth Mines - NW-DOB8M54LC
    Upheaval in the King's Forest - NW-DJ3EDZ4OR

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?391231-Foundry-quot-Secret-in-the-Gorgoth-Mines-quot
  • Options
    elusivem00seelusivem00se Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You have a lot of unhappy players here and here.

11:40 AM EST after maintenance and patch, still getting "Foundry Editing Not Allowed."

From Twitter - "Foundry editing remains offline, and we are working to resolve that ASAP!"

How about an explanation instead of a generic "ASAP" that we all know is BS, guys?