Install Arc
Options

My new favorite quest : Win 100k AD.

2»

Comments

• Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The forum rules only allow me to infer, and this is so not worth falling on swords.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zahinder wrote: »
    The forum rules only allow me to infer, and this is so not worth falling on swords.

Precisely, so why start it?

Why not just send me a PM?

Ah, you wouldn't get any e-peen points in the Foundry-Forum that way.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Precisely, so why start it?

Why not just send me a PM?

Ah, you wouldn't get any e-peen points in the Foundry-Forum that way.

All The Best

And why continue it? It just fills the forum with useless banther that could easily be avoided. *Zoom zoom zoom*
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    raphaeldisantoraphaeldisanto Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you take it to PMs, where's the entertainment for the rest of us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    At least have the courage to say what your spine (or lack thereof) only allows you to infer.

All The Best

I always find it sort of funny that you include "All The Best" after all of your posts. It's not like we have an option on the forums to include something at the end of every post, outside of the sig. So when you post an insulting post in response to another insulting post, it seems a little odd. You don't really mean what you say at the end after all.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So when you post an insulting post in response to another insulting post, it seems a little odd. You don't really mean what you say at the end after all.

Yes, I do actually.

But it would take this thread even further off topic to explain it.

All The Best

• Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You don't really mean what you say at the end after all.

What he says at the end of his posts is a sentence fragment that lacks an independent clause. As clear as I can tell, the text is abridged, and a more complete description of his sentiment would perhaps be "All the best, for me and mine".
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    xhrit wrote: »
    "All the best, for me and mine".

Haha, that's one viable translation. ;)

If his intentions are to wish the best for everyone else, then perhaps redneckronin is going for a sandwich approach to his posts: positive, negative, positive? At any rate, it just sounds like a jab every time he posts an insult. I'm not trying to poke fun at you or insult you, redneckronin. I'm just sharing something I find funny at the end of all of your posts.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    maerwinmaerwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Newsflash: people can disagree with you without wishing you died a painful death
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMFGWPBN3 The Lost City - Review Thread
  • Options
    ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    maerwin wrote: »
    Newsflash: people can disagree with you without wishing you died a painful death

only Jesus could achieve that.
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    maerwin wrote: »

That's 24/7 for me. I never have ill will towards people who disagree with me. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    xhrit wrote: »
    What he says at the end of his posts is a sentence fragment that lacks an independent clause. As clear as I can tell, the text is abridged, and a more complete description of his sentiment would perhaps be "All the best, for me and mine".

Its a crude transliteration of an Anglo-Saxon greeting/parting that is also sometimes transliterated to "Be thou well".

It means, "all the best", as in "best wishes for you in all things".

I've been using it ever since I sent my very 1st e-mail, and I have no intention of stopping now just because some people can't see beyond what is put in front of them.

All The Best

• Options
    edited July 2013
    That's 24/7 for me. I never have ill will towards people who disagree with me. :)

And if you can do that for yourself, why was it so hard to extend that ability to others?

All The Best

• Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Its a crude transliteration of an Anglo-Saxon greeting/parting that is also sometimes transliterated to "Be thou well".

It means, "all the best", as in "best wishes for you in all things".

I've been using it ever since I sent my very 1st e-mail, and I have no intention of stopping now just because some people can't see beyond what is put in front of them.

All The Best

Don't worry. You can't expect everyone to understand your culture. I think it's cool. Keep doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I approve of this thread.

All the best.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    I approve of this thread.

All the best.

All hail dzogen.

Buddha Buddha Buddha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Slobber slobber slurp slobber.

All the rest.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    And if you can do that for yourself, why was it so hard to extend that ability to others?

All The Best

I'm not following what you mean there?
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I don't have ill will towards them... just great sorry and pity. Because obviously they're wrong.

:cool:
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

All The Best

I would love to see a rage post from you. Reading like:

YOU stupid @#$#&lt;font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> @#$)(er! I'm going to beat you and @#$% you, your mom, and everything you love!!!!

All the best.
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ellindar1 wrote: »

YOU stupid @#$#&lt;font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> @#$)(er! I'm going to beat you and @#$% you, your mom, and everything you love!!!!

All the best.

Are my numerous rage posts not good enough for you? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    Are my numerous rage posts not good enough for you? :(

LOL don't worry, you and I both do. Its all good :) But I think you and I should also come up with our own "all the best" line....

hmmm... Mine will be... "Positive play experiences to you!"

lol
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013

All the best.

LOL! :) 10 char
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    LOL don't worry, you and I both do. Its all good :) But I think you and I should also come up with our own "all the best" line....

hmmm... Mine will be... "Positive play experiences to you!"

lol

Back when I trolled people on Starcraft 2 recently I just said "Ni Hao from China! :)" at the beginning of every game. Then I cheesed with zealots and won at exactly four minutes into the game. Or got pwned by some damned Korean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    Back when I trolled people on Starcraft 2 recently I just said "Ni Hao from China! :)" at the beginning of every game. Then I cheesed with zealots and won at exactly four minutes into the game. Or got pwned by some damned Korean.

HAHAAH omg too funny. Especially the pwned part. I hear ya. too funny.
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Oh, Dzogen, I found a way to transport AD between realms! It requires you to have a character on both realms though.
    Use zen trade and don't withdraw! That way you can access it on all realms.
    EDIT:
    All the Best
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    Oh, Dzogen, I found a way to transport AD between realms! It requires you to have a character on both realms though.
    Use zen trade and don't withdraw! That way you can access it on all realms.

Wow, that is awesome. Hopefully we will see more contests like this on the best page, now that people on other servers can participate as well.