test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pax Gaming

2»

Comments

• akk1makk1m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello - I am Akkim.

I stumbled across PAX as I was looking to find a home in advance of TRP coming out.. but nostalgia got me to finally overlook my anti-PW bias and I have happily jumped into Neverwinter as both an opportunity to get back into an MMO (since I've not touched one since dropping GW2) as well as to get my feet wet with PAX. =)

Picked up the Hero of the North founder pack.. because Goose made me!! =)

--Micah
  • khurtisstrangekhurtisstrange Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Look forward to exploring what i have read about for years with Pax.
  • beliallavi666beliallavi666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the add guys, I will prove a good asset.

I remember watching some guys in Twitch play with, or they were, from Pax Gaming. They were all so fun to listen to just B.S. get along and smash through content.

I hope to be one of those guys with you guys, soon.

Thank you,
    Urban Reficul
  • burgessperry1888burgessperry1888 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey I am Aaron (Gedway in game), cant wait to be a part of this community/family. I will be rocking a cleric in game so hit me up for some fun!!
  • kcp1993kcp1993 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hiya i am Kevin, member(recruit) of Pax. I choose Pax because of their community! Its great, lots of kind people in here! I hope to speak/see you all in game!

Cheers!
  • lahrentlahrent Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I just joined Pax and am looking forward to running around many different games with this community! :)
  • dracosdandracosdan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi All - I am new just applied to Pax today !
  • rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lots of fun this past week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • porpherionporpherion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey all! I'm patching as we speak. I should be using the name Tyrwan if available, if not I'll update. I found PAX through SWTOR and have applied for both TOR and Neverwinter as PAX seems like the kind of place I belong. Look forward to seeing you in game!
  • artyomyellowsnowartyomyellowsnow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya everyone, I am Sw1ftW0lf(ingame Sheng-Wa) i would love to join your guild because it seems like you guys are nice and trustworthy. Another reason is because my brother is also in this community/guild and he seems to enjoy it alot ;D. Look forward to playing with you guys! =D

Note: don't mind my name please... i do not even know why i used this.... random impuls or something i think...
  • rodent05rodent05 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello. I'm Aeron Malice in-game. I'd love to be apart of the guild because of the community you've put together. It sounds like everyone is there to have fun, and you are all about fun and just hanging out while accomplishing in-game goals together. The biggest thing for me in a guild, is everyone working together, and it sounds like everyone does so. I hope to be part of the group and be able to run with you all soon. Thanks. :P
  • cincoborg2cincoborg2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hiyas, Treborg here. Just submitted my application, looking forward to meeting you all in game. Long time gamer but new to NWO. Looking for an established, mature guild with a little RP. I don't RP too terribly much but I like having the option. I like all aspects of MMO's but especially like dungeon crawls, looking forward to a guild group that takes it time and enjoys a dungeon, instead of the pug method of going through as fast as possible.
    Thanks for having me
  • k4w4ii0v3rd0s3k4w4ii0v3rd0s3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, keybladerftw here :) Hoping we can all get together and rock the foundry world ;D
  • goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are going quite strong. I'm sure alot of you have seen Pax Draconis running around in game. We have at least 100 members of Pax who have joined in and at least 20 new recruits. Alot thanks to the Draconis Pub mission.

So we are still recruiting good people interested in a solid community of like minded people who are just here to have fun.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • jonaontasjonaontas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice to see a few more people on the euro time zones starting to join although more always welcome. Hope to see you guys online and in the application forums

And remember double AD weekend peeps so hope to see you on
    iQH7u9rIpOzx2.png

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. The free mind is not a barking dog, to be tethered on a ten-foot chain.

Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.
  • cptcrazymoefoecptcrazymoefoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, Seredar here.. Just filled out the application and joined PAX a little bit ago. My @ handle in game is cptcrazymoefoe (don't ask... I made the account for STO and suck at coming up with names lol) Looking forward to meeting everyone, and leveling up a bit so I can help with group/foundry content. :)
    edited May 2013
    I hope everyone is having fun! Glad to see so many recruits joining us.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • rends03rends03 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello all. We are still here on Mindflayer and going strong. We are currently rebuilding and refilling our ranks with dedicated adventurers seeking dungeon exploration, player v player action and overall social role-playing. We are currently at around 20+ active members but always looking for more in preparation for module 1. Pop in and see us or ask for any of the guild officers.
    Devout Cleric
    Pax Draconis
    Mindflayer Server
    edited July 2013
    Welcome SplitWig to the guild. Always great to have another level 60 guardian that is experienced and group oriented.
    Devout Cleric
    Pax Draconis
    Mindflayer Server
  • markanismarkanis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This guild sounds nice. Too bad I'm on the Dragon shard. Although, I'm still early level, so I could remake my character, I guess.
    edited July 2013
    As Rends says, we are currently recruiting solid players with an eye on end game progression. We are a friendly group who is trying to fill the ranks once again. If you are interested, please look us up here or on www.paxgaming.com
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
    edited July 2013
    Welcome aboard Markanis!
    Devout Cleric
    Pax Draconis
    Mindflayer Server
    edited July 2013
    Pax Draconis is looking for players of all timezones, levels and classes. We currently have several European players and North American players that actively play during US work times zones, and a respectable showing weeknights and weekends.

Our focus at the moment is gear progression and gauntlgrym T1/T2 runs in preparation for Module one coming out 22 Aug. If interested, send me or Sylus an in game tell and shoot over the paxgaming.com and submit your app.
    Devout Cleric
    Pax Draconis
    Mindflayer Server