test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot connect to server (I'm on beholder)

praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was leveling with a friend of mine, and randomly I get disconnected from the server. I go to log back in and I keep getting a message saying cannot connect to server. I realize that there are currently problems with the dragon shard, but I'm on beholder.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I was leveling with a friend of mine, and randomly I get disconnected from the server. I go to log back in and I keep getting a message saying cannot connect to server. I realize that there are currently problems with the dragon shard, but I'm on beholder.
    . . . . . Just in case this is a different (known) issue that tends to be isolated cases, please try rebooting your machine and if that don't work, try power cycling your modem and router(s). If this is the other isolated connectivity issue, those steps should resolve it. Reply back with your findings. Thanks!
  • kaen1kaen1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Having the same issue, trying to connect to mindflayer.
  • mvidarkmvidark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same problem, cant connect to beholder
  • baalite1baalite1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kaen1 wrote: »
    Having the same issue, trying to connect to mindflayer.

Mindflayer is down
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . Thanks, this is most likely die to the issues with Dragon and the restart of the Server to bring it back up. All Shards are on the same server, it is their multi-layer technology that allows for "servers" inside of servers. Once Dragon is back up, if this is still an issue, please continue to use this thread.

Reference:
    [h=3]Dragon Shard down?[/h]
  • acemuacemu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    same here im on beholder i did restart my pc and nothing....
  • echokazulechokazul Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    From Facebook:

Hey All - In order to resolve the issue with the Dragon shard, we will need to prevent logins to all shards for just a moment. Please stand by while we perform the necessary fixes.
    Kyba Fell- Tiefling GF (Main)
    RainFeather- Dragonborn DC
    Rune Fell- Drow CW
  • baalite1baalite1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can see them running around in panic, looking for a pet shop.

[EDIT] Looks like they found a hamster... my Mindflayer status went from red to green... trying to log in

[another EDIT] Logged in to Mindflayer. Hope everyone else is able to log in too :)
    edited July 2013
    echokazul wrote: »
    From Facebook:

Hey All - In order to resolve the issue with the Dragon shard, we will need to prevent logins to all shards for just a moment. Please stand by while we perform the necessary fixes.
    Thanks!

Kudos to echo:

From Facebook:

Also:
    Beholder and Mindflayer are both up. Dragon shard will be up shortly after we perform some checks. Thanks for your patience, adventurers!
    edited July 2013
    Final update:
    All shards are now open! Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue.

Who's ready to play some Neverwinter?
This discussion has been closed.