test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix DC or delete him as a class..

Comments

• munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    arshaddox wrote: »
    I watched a few of your vids out of curiosity. What did I saw...You die faster than me even with your full purple and all other enchants. Learn to dodge or maybe the cleric isn't that op as you suggested ?

A word of advice from a "****" player . USE AS IN DIVINE MODE FOR REGENERATION!!!!

P.S That stupid table doesn't mean your the best ...

Never said DC was OP, just said it wasnt bad and broke like the rest of you are constantly saying. My videos prove that.

Course I die in PvP, its PvP. What my videos do show is being able to be focused by enemy players and surviving, as well as healing my team in large fights. Pretty much doing what the healing class is supposed to do. Survive, and heal team >win. Countless posts of you guys complaining you die in 2 seconds, or a rogue is on you and your dead, or a CW is on you and your dead. None of which happens in these videos, quite the opposite in fact.

I wont be using AS in divine anytime soon in PvP. I chose to save my Divine for healing, and as my vidoes show, its working for "me" quite well.

When will we be able to see videos of PvP'ing with your DC?

I cant wait to see
  • arshaddoxarshaddox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited July 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Never said DC was OP, just said it wasnt bad and broke like the rest of you are constantly saying. My videos prove that.

Course I die in PvP, its PvP. What my videos do show is being able to be focused by enemy players and surviving, as well as healing my team in large fights. Pretty much doing what the healing class is supposed to do. Survive, and heal team >win. Countless posts of you guys complaining you die in 2 seconds, or a rogue is on you and your dead, or a CW is on you and your dead. None of which happens in these videos, quite the opposite in fact.

I wont be using AS in divine anytime soon in PvP. I chose to save my Divine for healing, and as my vidoes show, its working for "me" quite well.

When will we be able to see videos of PvP'ing with your DC?

I cant wait to see

I don't have to prove or show anything to someone who has paid for they're entire gear. I already told earlier in this thread full pvp armor neck purp rings purp and the rest blue with all rank 5 enchants. Even with your gear you still dropped like a fly . This game is to unbalanced and NOT friendly to casual players. The prices here are absurd anyway. If you forked hundreds of dollars to get far in this game good for you. For me it's just not worth it. Bu bye now....
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't have to prove or show anything to someone who has paid for they're entire gear. I already told earlier in this thread full pvp armor neck purp rings purp and the rest blue with all rank 5 enchants. Even with your gear you still dropped like a fly . This game is to unbalanced and NOT friendly to casual players. The prices here are absurd anyway. If you forked hundreds of dollars to get far in this game good for you. For me it's just not worth it. Bu bye now....

I'm a casual player. With dungeon gear that I earned, with rank 5 enchants that I made. Nice try though =)

There was no "dropping like a fly", course I died. Everyone dies in PvP, especially when being focused by 2+ players. Which many times, in everyone of my videos, I healed through, as well as healed and allowed my team to survive.

What I did show was a cleric that wasnt being one or two shot by a single player, like alot of you guys have said.

Nothing wrong with the DC class at all. Works just fine
  • sogronnwosogronnwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited July 2013
    Wanna see the DC problem?
    Watch this:
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2436132
    At 11:50.

DC skill, gear and build all amounts to this much. And you can't get much better at any of those than this guy. You can pause the video at 3:30 to see his character sheet.
    Also note how much his premade CW friend could help him.
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well only up to LV 20 with the DC but he is doing great. Top of kill's, damage and heals in skirmishes. Near the top in PVP. Only been in Cloak Tower but top their as well for kills, DMG etc...

LOL, I do not know if newb's or maybe had no money from buying a mount but 2 peeps in my party would not use potions at all. It is like "I need potions sometimes" jeez..
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    DC does not get PvP score for healing.
    DC's heals are reduced when healing themselves.
    DC DPS is ridiculously low compared to all of the other classes.
    DC still gets a crazy amount of threat in PvE environments.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • xraxisxraxis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

So who are you? Some no name scrub who can't play the game? Sounds about right. Munkey has been a respectable figure on the forums in general, but especially in the cleric forums. The videos he posted are far better evidence to proving that clerics ARE viable in pvp, and don't get killed in 1 blow like you claim. You see there is this thing called a point, and if you want to prove one you need to give people examples that is also known as proof
    that what you say is true.

So far everything you have provided is hear say, and is the exact same scrub claims and arguments that someone who doesn't know what they are doing would say. L2P isn't your favorite boyband. It means "Learn to Play". Which roughly translates into "Stop whining on the forums, and watch some videos, read some REAL forums posts with actual INFORMATION on how to play your class. There are a bunch of those in the cleric section of the forums, which I hope to god I don't have to link it for you.

Although it seems you don't like a challenge so perhaps http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ would fit your tastes better, but I guess even that may be too challenging. You better just go back to where you came from. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/
  • dercavadercava Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Introduce diminishing returns for cc, apply recharge speed to healing word and we'll be truly golden. Nuff said
    Cyclop.. and I like coffee
  • vmlinuxvmlinux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tapp3r101 wrote: »
    I agree, there's no reason to play Cleric. It's the worst healer class in MMO history. I quit mine.

Compare the Devoted Cleric (the once shield and plate wearing beast) to World of Warcraft's healer classes. The Paladin, Shaman, Druid and Priest - they are ALL flexible and ALL fantastic in PvP, even solo. They have strong heals, strong defenses (Paladin, druid have more obviously) and are all capable of dealing the same amount of damage as a DPS class (right specc, gear). They have earth shields, holy shields, shapeshifting, shadowform etc. We have one form, and it's "weak". Even with 12k GS, our best protection spells up, we can be one-shotted by a PvE geared Trickster Rogue, stun-locked to death by GF's, CW's and even GWF's.
    The Cleric has a 40% healing reduction on himself, he wears mail armor with a lower armor class than the Great Weapon Fighter's MAIL armor, he has no solid direct heals - just an Astral Shield to toss down around him (IF he has pip on his Divine power bar) and a relatively weak Healing over Time. With the right gear and the right build he can do damage, never achieving the same high amount of damage as the rest (taken that the "rest" has equal quality of gear), and he would never get a group for a dungeon and people in PvP domination would call him a **** for not healing. So he does have the option to respecc for PvP (something no other class have to do to have a chance or have fun in PvP), which means spending ZEN and hundreds of thousands of Astral Diamonds, and he'll then be locked out of PvE - unless he spends ZEN again and hundreds of thousands of Astral Diamonds.

Cryptic describes the Cleric as a "leader", suggesting a tough and fierce kind of character, yet we're left with this weak and sad excuse of a healer class that has to stay behind the stronger class characters in the game to survive.

Where is the actual enjoyment in playing the Devoted Cleric? You are literally an Astral Shield bot, a weak protector with the promise of leader capabilities and in everyone's mind you're supposed to keep the group alive - you're the MMO healer. People will call you a **** when they die inbetween Astral Shields (5 sec cooldown between AS's), they'll stand still and have Karrundax throw a flaming ball of magma on them and die - they'll blame you. The Control Wizard won't use his dodging ability, but instead tank the masses of adds he's supposed to CC, die, and blame you. We have the role of a healer who's supposed to be there when people mess up, but without the burst heal required to do that. Sure, you can toss a healing word on someone that messes up, but it's weak and a HoT, should he take a hit at the same instant as your heal, he's dead. Sunburst is too weak to be considered a viable healing power.
    Even IF we have a dungeon group that is so good (extremely rare) that no one ever gets hit by the super obvious red circles on the ground (Obviously NO ONE has played Dark Souls), you'll have ONLY ONE THING TO DO- ASTRAL SHIELD AND NOTHING ELSE. All your other powers are made completely useless.

Where's the heal with casting time but no cooldown? E.G. Healing Wave, Chain Heal (WoW). Why can't Healing Word be cast while running? Why do we have a 40% healing reduction on ourselves? Why don't we have a shield or higher armor class? Why are our PvP sets only for the minority of Clerics who's specced for DPS (it has Life Steal on it rather than Defense, reg, defl)? Why can't we survive a single player class in PvP? Shouldn't it take several people to take down a healer class in PvP (taken that the healer is healer specced)? Where's our Dual Specc so that we can occasionally have some actual FUN in the game? Are having fun in the game exclusive for DPS and Tank classes?

There's always gonna be the pair of ******bags defending the Cleric, bragging about how well they do in guild pre-made groups against scrubs with bots, leavers and people who just got to 60. They'll likely tell you to learn to play and to quit complaining. Don't listen to them, just understand that all they want is your attention and for you to acknowledge them and their supposed "skills". Most of them are also trolls and some aren't even actually Clerics (why they really don't want you to complain, cause they want to keep facerolling you). And you can only assume they spend ZEN on a daily basis to respecc. But keep complaining, it's how you change things here.

And if you're a Cleric BELOW 60 and try to defend it, do realize that the game changes at 60, you're an idiot.

Most of this post is absolutely true except HW isn't that bad at keeping people alive if you can target them on the far side of a horde of trash mobs and a boss.
  • m4dhat5m4dhat5 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    3v4gx2.jpg
  • draemorindraemorin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited July 2013
    ROFL@Baghdad Bob!

I have already spent real cash on changing my Cleric's powers/feats a few times. In the end, I'm still left wondering why a game's "dedicated healer" class is left with "not-so-great" healing.

How many boss encounters do we have to play/succeed in which don't require group members to down healing potions (oftentimes like they're going out of style)?

Really... I have tried four different Cleric specs and each one left me unable to heal at range and unable to keep up with boss damage (specifically when a player didn't know to dodge those big red AoE circles and/or Boss one-shot attacks :D)
  • tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We were never meant to replace potions. This isn't WoW.
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • baqqarabaqqara Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    DC does not get PvP score for healing.
    DC's heals are reduced when healing themselves.
    DC DPS is ridiculously low compared to all of the other classes.
    DC still gets a crazy amount of threat in PvE environments.

1. Devs already mentioned they were implementing something new about that in future patches, just wait.
    2. Yes, they are.
    3. So?
    4. Well I surely dont. Far less than before the patch at least. Didnt feat -threat and dont have that classfeature. Even tho i SB like hell.
  • arshaddoxarshaddox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited July 2013
    xraxis wrote: »
    So who are you? Some no name scrub who can't play the game? Sounds about right. Munkey has been a respectable figure on the forums in general, but especially in the cleric forums. The videos he posted are far better evidence to proving that clerics ARE viable in pvp, and don't get killed in 1 blow like you claim. You see there is this thing called a point, and if you want to prove one you need to give people examples that is also known as proof
    that what you say is true.

So far everything you have provided is hear say, and is the exact same scrub claims and arguments that someone who doesn't know what they are doing would say. L2P isn't your favorite boyband. It means "Learn to Play". Which roughly translates into "Stop whining on the forums, and watch some videos, read some REAL forums posts with actual INFORMATION on how to play your class. There are a bunch of those in the cleric section of the forums, which I hope to god I don't have to link it for you.

Although it seems you don't like a challenge so perhaps http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ would fit your tastes better, but I guess even that may be too challenging. You better just go back to where you came from. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/

I stopped reading your post when i reached the respectable figure part... thanks for the laugh ; it really made my day :)
  • draemorindraemorin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited July 2013
    The Cleric class is FUBAR I think. A serious lack of ranged healing... and a general lack of healing altogether. Whomever's idea it was to force Cleric's to switch between two different "modes" (Divinity and such) musta been smoking pipeweed because the Cleric class leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to being a healer class.
  • morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I thought the divinity thing was a clever mechanic, to be honest. It would be nicer if the switching was less laggy, certainly...but I don't think the core mechanic is flawed.
    edited July 2013
    True Morsitans... I suppose. Nevertheless, the Cleric class is not what it is cracked up to be.
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Devoted Punching bags united rofl.
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • fathomfulfathomful Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    replied in another thread but belongs here more:

Wow i feel like the minority here.

I love my DC. Love healing dungeons. PVP is another matter and is dependent upon me hitching my wagon to one or two really good players and doing my thing with them as a group.

Dungeon wise i always feel like i have the tools to heal. I roll with a Sunburst/Healing Word/Astral Shield/Divine Armor/Hallowed Ground/Astral seal.

Now i will say that a PUGS ability to stand in red circles is only exceeded by their ability to not stand in blue circles... lulz.

I just never have problems, didnt do T1s, just spent 15k in AD and 20 gold to get gear to jump straight to T2.

I know most people roll with Divine FF for the heals, but i already have enough heals on the tank or around the tank, HW allows me to control heals on idiots running from the group lol.

AShield always up on tank and close range, HG up always on whole group, Aseal always up on big adds or boss, HW always rolling on 3 people not named cleric or tank.. profit.

Edit: it is almost too easy. I mean % max health heal + % max health heal + lifesteal for everyone + huge DR in circle, + huge DR on every single ally + constant HoT. Not to mention awesome Oh **** button in Divine Armor (which i rarely use) When i am on my game peoples health bars literally never move... ever. I got like 36% recover, 34% crit and like 6k power. only have 10.2 GS right now and its almost too easy.
  • vmlinuxvmlinux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tyrtallow wrote: »
    We were never meant to replace potions. This isn't WoW.

Then if it is d&d where is our mace, and why do we suck at taking a hit, and do awful damage?
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    vmlinux wrote: »
    Then if it is d&d where is our mace, and why do we suck at taking a hit, and do awful damage?

where is our shield, where are our massive buffs, where are the things that allows us to detect and see that which is invisible, where is our protection prayers from poison, where is our ability to turn and instantly slay tens and hundreds of undead at the click of a button, where is our ability to raise the undead as our own private armies, where is our high level ability to summon our diety... clerics were never a class you wanted to mess around with, you would end up losing all your levels
  • tapp3rtapp3r Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2013
    The fact that they moved this thread to The Temple does at least confirm that Cryptic/PW have seen the thread and are aware of our disappointment in the class, so that's a small victory. Personally I barely play the game anymore, I log in to do Dungeon Delves occasionally.. so like 1 hour every other day or so, down from 8-10 hours a day.
    edited July 2013
    We are DEVOTED CLERICS. Mace wielders are BATTLE CLERICS. Get your D&D facts straight. And YOU do awful damage because you obviously don't even know how to play your class. You want to do decent damage? Slot Terrifying Insight. That is all. If you didn't even bother to take the power then don't come crying here that your damage sucks.
    where is our shield
    See above. Battle Clerics.
    where are our massive buffs
    Divine Armor + Astral Shield. Temporary near-invincibility.
    where are the things that allows us to detect and see that which is invisible
    Chains of Blazing Light. Will snare and reveal stealthed rogues.
    where is our protection prayers from poison
    Cleanse. Almost guaranteed to remove most debuffs for just 1 feat point.
    where is our ability to turn and instantly slay tens and hundreds of undead at the click of a button
    Turned undead was nerfed in 4th ed, FYI. Cryptic actually did us a favor by not including the power. Also, many race-specific resistances/weakness are not implemented yet.
    where is our ability to raise the undead as our own private armies
    You can see how implementing this in NWN would be problematic what with all the clerics of Kelemvor running around.
    where is our high level ability to summon our diety
    If we ever gained that power the deity would most likely respond by killing the cleric on the spot for treating him/her as if he/she was a mere summonable minion.

Seriously people. Learn to play your class properly or do a bit more reading/experimenting. We have enough real end-game problems.
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
    edited July 2013
    We are DEVOTED CLERICS. Mace wielders are BATTLE CLERICS. Get your D&D facts straight. And YOU do awful damage because you obviously don't even know how to play your class. You want to do decent damage? Slot Terrifying Insight. That is all. If you didn't even bother to take tas power thenwi't come crying here that your damage sucks.

Turned undead was nerfed in 4th ed, FYI. Cryptic actually did us a favor by not including the power. Also, many race-specific resistances/weakness are not implemented yet.

You can see how implementing this in NWN would be problematic what with all the clerics of Kelemvor running around.

If we ever gained that power the deity would most likely respond by killing the cleric on the spot for treatiare hng him/her as if he/she was a mere summonable minion.

Seriously people. Learn to play your class properly or do a bit more reading/experimenting. We have enough real end-game problems.

Actually I do run a full heal spec, have 11.5k gs, and generally am very good at keeping a PvP group alive. However the near invulnerability is BS, and you dont need to insult me with that. The only way you can accomplish high tankability against serious gs tr, and gwf characters is AS, divine HW, DA, followed with sliding around like crazy. How much did you just accomplish by burning 2 or 3 encounters, 2 pips of divinity, and your daily. Yay you just survived 8 seconds but you didn't kill anyone. At best if you have a competent team then your teammates used your buffs to kill people while they were knocking you all over the place, choking you, etc. The cleric sucks in this game because you get a choice of healbot so you can survive, or really awful dps, and link a video of a dps cleric WINNING a competitive PvP match, or getting up there close in pve to a gwf, wizard, tr, or hell most DPs clerics I have seen can't even beat gf's.

Im tired of this learn to play sht when someone disagrees that the cleric in this game is awesome and nothing could be done to make it fun like it used to be. Its insulting to people who do know how to play, and know the class is broken as hell. Honestly it was broken before the as Nerf, however AS let the class breathe and load up some cool non heal spells to have fun with.

Hell even everquest 15 years ago was smart enough to give undead damage spells to clerics, root spells, and stuns. This game puts the cleric in the position of choosing to load full heal spec with no utility or suck. There is no real diversity unless you want to be kicked from dungeon groups for rightly being worthless.
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tapp3r wrote: »
    The fact that they moved this thread to The Temple does at least confirm that Cryptic/PW have seen the thread and are aware of our disappointment in the class, so that's a small victory. Personally I barely play the game anymore, I log in to do Dungeon Delves occasionally.. so like 1 hour every other day or so, down from 8-10 hours a day.

Nope all it means is that a mod moved it. They may have attempted to bring it to someone's attention, but the fact it was moved here in and of itself does not mean they succeeded.
    edited July 2013
    Learn your class.

There's no such thing as a DPS devoted cleric. There's a devoted cleric which focuses on attacking in order to power up his encounters and dailies but you are sadly mistaken if you think a devoted cleric should be attacking mobs for the sake of topping DPS charts or PvP kill charts. The devoted cleric is, by design, a support class (feel free to use any 4th ed d&d manual or whatever to verify this) in the same way that the control wizard is an add management class. That's why there's a battle cleric and a war wizard. Swim against the tide by playing these classes contrary to how they were designed at your own risk.

There is diversity. I am a 9.5k virtuous cleric and I run T2s, and my specialty is fast, reliable and constant Divine Armor spam combined with rapid divinity generation, which essentially translates to even more AP gain. Same story for PvP.
    While support is still a bit lacking - the virtuous tree alone still has a few buggy or non-working feats in it - the game is young, and has been live for barely a month. How long did it take Everquest of 15 years ago to fine tune their classes?
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We are DEVOTED CLERICS. Mace wielders are BATTLE CLERICS. Get your D&D facts straight. And YOU do awful damage because you obviously don't even know how to play your class. You want to do decent damage? Slot Terrifying Insight. That is all. If you didn't even bother to take the power then don't come crying here that your damage sucks.

.... if you have multiple clerics, but then you have problems when it comes to other things such as damage

................. not at all, they seam pretty immune to blazing light when stealthed

................. not everyone takes that and 10 to 30% chance if you place points into it is hardly guaranteed, a lot of clerics won't

.............. since when is nerfing a favor, lol

....................... nope, not at all, we are clerics not goldfish

If we ever gained that power the deity would most likely respond by killing the cleric on the spot for treating him/her as if he/she was a mere summonable minion.

.... I'd like to take the chance

..... your replies are a joke, so why should we listen to your learn to play rant
    edited July 2013
    You pretty much destroyed your credibility there. What are you, 5 years old? "since when is nerfing a favor, lol"? "nope, not at all, we are clerics not goldfish"?

Whollyhandgrenade you are the only person I know in these forums who makes it a point to slot unfeated Lance of Faith even when multiple people have stated that Sacred Flame is superior in terms both DPS and divinity gain, not to mention the freebie temporary HP. You make it a point to ignore certain key powers simply because, in your own words, you do not like how they look or sound. You have made it a point to post unnecessarily dire tidings in various "how do I play my cleric" threads. And all you do is whine about several issues instead of simply learning how to play your class better or at least understand how our various powers and feats work.

While Clerics do have serious balance issues (every class does, some are just better off than others on the imbalance scale) I hope you realize that whatever it is you are doing is not helping with the situation at all. God forbid Cryptic reads your posts and start focusing on L2P issues instead of things that are actually important.
    edited July 2013
    Anyone who says l2p to soneone that disagrees with them loses all credibility. There are legitimate serious failings with the class that were uncovered with the as Nerf. I can personally excel in any dungeon as a healbot. Can I stun, root, turn undead, nuke, divine glow, etc? Nope, not if I want to be an effective healer. Never has an mmo stuck clerics in such a one dimensional role. I want to play a healer, but having some sort of diversity is the only way the class will hold any long term appeal.
  • gtxinsanegtxinsane Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Well, you could afford to not have to slot a 3rd heal (without bringing a 2nd cleric to the picture)... Provided you have a good team in front of you....

Who are we kidding. A lot of the player base do NEED to l2p (also learn2read for people who feel that DClerics are full on healers). A lot (not just the newer ones, even the veteran ones who relied on double AS shenanigans) just quit without even putting ANY sort of effort (healing has become so easy that it's become boring). Supports were never the easiest class to begin with in any game for that matter. However, that isn't to say the class isn't broken/boring. Diversity is basically gone unless you have a good party behind you. A good cleric also won't really make or break a party as much as a good CW would, and we're really just in parties because we save people a couple of pots along the way. If healing stones were cheaper I reckon we'd go completely obsolete for full DPS parties.
    Gabriel Angelfire - Devoted Cleric // Karguk the Impaler - Great Weapon Fighter // Zephalyne - Control Wizard
    PVP: How to make your life less miserable as a Devoted Clerics -- Still in it's Unfinished Glory
    Dragon