test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bot Checker

zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in Off Topic
Always use this handwriting to ask the questions once every one hour in ordinary maps and once entering the dungeon or PVP.

handwriting.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zjesminz on

Comments

• theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    That is handwriting? Looks like chicken scratch to me.
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That is handwriting? Looks like chicken scratch to me.

Please stop insulting chickens :P
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Please stop insulting chickens :P

But it makes the meat more tender!
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    zjesminz wrote: »
    Always use this handwriting to ask the questions once every one hour in ordinary maps and once entering the dungeon or PVP.

handwriting.jpg

Dang... I must be a bot because I can't read anything here...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yea lol what ? cant even read that.. am i a bot?
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »

Most bots will have an easier time of this, but then I think my notes would confound almost all bots, I know it isnt human readable :P
  • bl00dzeusbl00dzeus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    yea lol what ? cant even read that.. am i a bot?

Have you ever harmed a human being, or through inaction allowed a human being to come to harm?

Have you ever harmed yourself, or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases where a human being would have been endangered?

(ripped from big bang :P)
  • wazzybutterballswazzybutterballs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bl00dzeus wrote: »
    Have you ever harmed a human being, or through inaction allowed a human being to come to harm?

Have you ever harmed yourself, or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases where a human being would have been endangered?

1. A bot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
    2. A bot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    3.A bot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2013

And, of course, Big Bang Theory ripped that off from Isaac Asimov in the first place.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can barely read it. I think there is an O or C in there (seriously, I can barely read it)

SADLY a BOT CAN read it since there are software that can recognize cursive (tablet use it) and turn it into text.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • griz024griz024 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    tinukeda wrote: »
    And, of course, Big Bang Theory ripped that off from Isaac Asimov in the first place.

Always bothered me they change the title from "do robots dream of electric sheep?" to "i-robot whwn they made the movie.

Original is so much better and gets to the heart of the plot of the book. I robot just sounds lame.
  • zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    sasheria wrote: »
    I can barely read it. I think there is an O or C in there (seriously, I can barely read it)

SADLY a BOT CAN read it since there are software that can recognize cursive (tablet use it) and turn it into text.

This handwriting was not written correctly, bots can turn it into the invalid text, but only humen can guess what it's written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    griz024 wrote: »
    Always bothered me they change the title from "do robots dream of electric sheep?" to "i-robot whwn they made the movie.

Original is so much better and gets to the heart of the plot of the book. I robot just sounds lame.

Sorry, what now? The title was always "I, Robot".
  • bolcien1bolcien1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    (snip the 3 laws)

I don't want to live on this planet any more....
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Always bothered me they change the title from "do robots dream of electric sheep?" to "i-robot whwn they made the movie..

You're thinking of 'Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep'. Phillip K. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Basis for 'Blade Runner'.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This handwriting was not written correctly, bots can turn it into the invalid text, but only humen can guess what it's written.

heh. I will probably make less sense of it since I can't make sense of it and have to guess which probably worst than a bot.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »

Sign me up with you because I feel the same way. :(
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    U gewt eit zits gritton inz anuffer langage
    happy days!
  • nallifnallif Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    English m***** f*****, can you write it?
  • alaerickalaerick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

Uh.. The correct answer is "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" became "Bladerunner" when they made the movie.
    A beautiful death awaits you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Foundry-
    Campaign: The Battle of Neverwinter - NWS-DOQXFA4ZD
    Prologue: A not so simple plan - NW-DCJG75B9D
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You have a great faith in human intelligence.
    Possibly they would create some bot to help the human players to guess what was written :p