test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lesser Soulforged Enhancement Not Working.

kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

So i had this Enhancement for a while and i never really bothered focusing on it. I always thought it did what it had to do.

But doing a Kurrandax run, i was talking about this enhancement and saying how hard it is to notice when it is active. One of the TR's replies with you turn black for a few second. So we are in the process of wiping and indeed, i see him turn black and survive a couple of seconds more. But to my surprise, it did not work for me. So i thought that it maybe triggered before and we were still within the 60 second cooldown. The other Control Wizard mention also that it did not work for him either. So i thought maybe this thing does not work for Control Wizards or i am missing something here?

So after the run, i go to a high level area. I pull 2-3 monsters and let them hit me. And yup, nothing happens. I just die. So is this bugged for Control Wizards maybe? Anyone else can confirm? It does work for TR i believe.
Post edited by kaasdoek on

Comments

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It could be a racial thing too since that has created problems for other effects. What race is your Control Wizard?
  • kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elf. But the other Control Wizard was a dragon or someting? he had a tail.
  • penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tiefling, yours might be on cd, you sure your hp hadnt dropped before trying to wipe?
  • churchilligcchurchilligc Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I honestly don't think I've ever seen it proc on GWF either (Running a lesser).
    edited May 2013
    penpenstar wrote: »
    tiefling, yours might be on cd, you sure your hp hadnt dropped before trying to wipe?

I am sure it does not work. Because, like i said, after the Kuranndax run i went to a lvl 60 zone and killed my self there through monsters. I never saw it proc once.
    edited May 2013
    I honestly don't think I've ever seen it proc on GWF either (Running a lesser).

the TR in mine team is using a Lesser too. His does work.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kaasdoek wrote: »
    Hi,

So i had this Enhancement for a while and i never really bothered focusing on it. I always thought it did what it had to do.

But doing a Kurrandax run, i was talking about this enhancement and saying how hard it is to notice when it is active. One of the TR's replies with you turn black for a few second. So we are in the process of wiping and indeed, i see him turn black and survive a couple of seconds more. But to my surprise, it did not work for me. So i thought that it maybe triggered before and we were still within the 60 second cooldown. The other Control Wizard mention also that it did not work for him either. So i thought maybe this thing does not work for Control Wizards or i am missing something here?

So after the run, i go to a high level area. I pull 2-3 monsters and let them hit me. And yup, nothing happens. I just die. So is this bugged for Control Wizards maybe? Anyone else can confirm? It does work for TR i believe.

Well you have to remake your character now , if this enchant doesn't work - nothing will . On the bright side 1-60 is only 30 hours so go for it .
    edited May 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    Well you have to remake your character now , if this enchant doesn't work - nothing will . On the bright side 1-60 is only 30 hours so go for it .

I am not sure what you mean.
    edited May 2013
    bump. Cryptic?
    edited May 2013
    bump. Cryptic?
  • tresdyntresdyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    The lesser soulforged definitely works, mine procs all the time. It also doesn't "guarantee" that it is going to proc either. Sometimes it does, sometimes it is napping.
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tresdyn wrote: »
    The lesser soulforged definitely works, mine procs all the time. It also doesn't "guarantee" that it is going to proc either. Sometimes it does, sometimes it is napping.

Pretty much this.

I have a regular one (was going to fuse into greater but then I realized for the price it was not worth the total 4 seconds) and I have to say it's a 50/50 with this enchant. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't (and yes I am watching the cooldown on this) I have to say they definitely need to take a look at this enchant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    So i suppose i go for the Thunder one? a Free stun. Anyone else tried it? For me this enhancement NEVER procced.
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the Greater Soulforged, and it's just like tresdyn said, someone it works but other times it doesn't. I especially like when I hear that noise it makes indicating it's working after I'm already dead.
  • asdfglkjhgrrasdfglkjhgrr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    do you understand how exactly it works?
    first of all you need to be under 25% HP , when you are under 25% HP you need to be recived damage , after you recieve the damage it ll activate

90% you will die after the hit in the dungeons if you are wizzard rogue cleric
  • ignaciosllignaciosll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Happens to me too... Not all the time, but ever so often the enchant will not proc... It's a shame...
    You... and Boo and I.. BUGS and Rangers everywhere... Rejoice!!
  • vdinh037vdinh037 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    do you understand how exactly it works?
    first of all you need to be under 25% HP , when you are under 25% HP you need to be recived damage , after you recieve the damage it ll activate

90% you will die after the hit in the dungeons if you are wizzard rogue cleric

Exactly what he said. Lesser, normal, greater and perfect soulforged works for all classes n races. You MUST be under 25% HP and upon receiving damage under 25% HP, it will trigger. Usually for squishes like CW will die by the time it activates.

So, no it procs all the time just have to meet the requirements. Working as intended.