test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Rise of the Underdark - Menzoberranzan Returns!

13»

Comments

• raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Bump bump
  • amirali83amirali83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Guys, I am a level 60 Guardian. Would like to join an active Epic Dungeon Raiding guild. Are you guys recruiting?
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    yes we are, PM your character name and handle and we will shoot you an invite.
    edited July 2013
    ---bump---
  • stabbah35stabbah35 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello. My name is Satanicas and am currently a lvl 40 control wizard. I was wondering if your guild does preform PvP groups (I would think a drow guild would relish crushing the competition) and if you run daily dungeon groups? My background is Everquest (where I was introduced to the Dark Elf race), WoW, GW2 and of course the D&D games ie Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale and the Neverwinter series. Any information would be greatly appreciated. My handle is Satanicas@stabbah35 Thanks for your time and see you ingame. For the horde!
    edited July 2013
    We do, but not as regularly as of right now to be honest. MOST of our guild is basically just playing ALTs right now while waiting for the drow race to be released. But we do have people playing all the time in various ways. And Im sure if you asked around or posted in the guild mail or on our forums it would not be a problem at all to coordinate this with a few ppl. lol

I will login in just a few minutes and get you a invite. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to post them or ask away.
  • richjutsurichjutsu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is the guild still active? I've signed up on the forums as well and have been waiting a few days for approval. Just checking to see if it is still active or if I should be looking elsewhere.