test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Show us your Clerics! (Screenshots)

Comments

• Options
    ghostravynghostravyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 59
    edited July 2013
    Wow - some great clerics in here! I have two ...

This is Phelanna Luckbringer, Tiefling cleric to Tymora, and her pet, Tymora's Grace. I think she turned out quite pretty.
    Phelanna_zpsfcf9b18d.jpg

My second (and level 60) is Kah'd Rhadthan, Drow cleric to Kelemvor. He's sporting the more traditional appearance. I have considered changing the red to purple, but I wish we had a deeper shade than the current one.
    kahd_zpsb541751d.jpg
    Corrupted Souls, Mindflayer server
    uKc2R.gif
  • Options
    johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My second (and level 60) is Kah'd Rhadthan, Drow cleric to Kelemvor. He's sporting the more traditional appearance. I have considered changing the red to purple, but I wish we had a deeper shade than the current one.
    kahd_zpsb541751d.jpg[/QUOTE]

what headgear?
  • Options
    domnomsdomnoms Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    RqwuxmF.jpg

OP0Li3z.jpg
  • Options
    haplo88haplo88 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    afpvoc5kmk0o0jz6g.jpg

Mixture of sets with the dye from the summer event
  • Options
    visinjivisinji Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    screenshot_2013-06-12-02-25-07_zps0fd8aa77.jpg
    My Drow has a purple and black look but the purple dye in Neverwinter is a bit too light.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    495851screenshot20130708231546.jpg

713040screenshot20130708231241.jpg

I'm still looking for a suitable helmet. The T1/T2 ones i know are really ugly. And the armor enchantment visuals are annoying.
  • Options
    eggsneggsn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited July 2013
    Here's mine :) celestial grace dye on miracle healer full set without showing hat:

9295328823_9827909a5a.jpg

Delzoun Symbol with Brilliant Energy Enchantment that comes with it:

9299438586_3babe8a257.jpg
  • Options
    szwagszwag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zhaocore86 wrote: »
    BATTLE CLERIC!
    NwNTXpa.jpg

where and how to get that helmet ?
  • Options
    deberserkerdeberserker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    N6Qhej6.jpg

Just realized how bad this picture was, but I'm going to post it anyway :eek:
    Using the T2 PvP set and have ebon dye on it.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My dorf Cleric. Ready to smite ebils!

Cleric_zpsd5f51563.jpg
  • Options
    kenjioyamakenjioyama Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Neverwinterarmorset01_zps6e9facc9.jpg

Neverwinterarmorset02_zpsd2d495e0.jpg

My Tiefling Devoted Cleric's Beacon of Faith set dyed with Lliira's Night Dye pack.
  • Options
    mumnochmumnoch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited July 2013
    I'm so happy they only gave us 4 styles to choose from. /whew Would of been hard to choose what you want to look like if they would of been like most other MMO's and given us several different, unique, high fantasy looks!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    mumnoch wrote: »
    I'm so happy they only gave us 4 styles to choose from. /whew Would of been hard to choose what you want to look like if they would of been like most other MMO's and given us several different, unique, high fantasy looks!

There is a couple of boss armor drops with (very) unique looks. I suggest you take a look at the dark armor of lolth (drop from the spider queen), boots of sovereignty, and any other boss drop you can find. All boss drops have unique skins you can use to transmute any T2 gear. I wish i was caring about it before using the nightmare colors. I also like the miracle healer's armor. So i don't really know how and where you can find those boss drops.

We could make a list of those unique armor and items, there are many of them. If anyone know other armor/helmet/gloves/boots boss drops, please let us know. I know nothing about cleric T1 boss drop, that's wayyy too old. It looks like most people playing clerics didn't made many experiments like CWs players. Their thread is really amazing.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    There is a couple of boss armor drops with (very) unique looks. I suggest you take a look at the dark armor of lolth (drop from the spider queen), boots of sovereignty
    It looks like most people playing clerics didn't made many experiments like CWs players. Their thread is really amazing.

Everyone knows of those. Lolth was practically the very first customization unique to DCs (at least no GF is going to use their version because it is not very warrior-like), especially those who were first to get Miracle Healer. It is still just as common, as demonstrated often in this thread.
    So, you think a whole class of people, who probably play CWs and other classes too, just happen to not have experimented with their looks because they are DC?

The variety is simply not there. If you believe there is, please show us! I'm sure many would welcome it in this thread.
  • Options
    shelendilshelendil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cleric-60-Level.png

Anyone know what armor this is?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Everyone knows of those. Lolth was practically the very first customization unique to DCs (at least no GF is going to use their version because it is not very warrior-like), especially those who were first to get Miracle Healer. It is still just as common, as demonstrated often in this thread.
    So, you think a whole class of people, who probably play CWs and other classes too, just happen to not have experimented with their looks because they are DC?

The variety is simply not there. If you believe there is, please show us! I'm sure many would welcome it in this thread.

I've been looking on the AH and identified:
    * Purples:
    - Dark armor of lolth (amor, drop from spider queen)
    - Stormcaller tunic (armor, drops from grey wolf den)
    - shackles of torment (arms, drop from chartiflax)
    - divine conduit's gauntlets (arms, unknown drop location)
    - boots of sovereignty (feets, drop from the final boss of spellplague?)
    - sturdy troll helm (head, drop from a boss in frozen heart)

Blue items with a unique name (i suppose it's a boss drop with a unique look). Blue items always have a unique look, even if there is a purple version of it:
    - griefstone circlet (head)
    - hat of the pirate host (head)
    - hat of the pirate horde (head)
    - troll helm (head)
    - Stormcaller tunic (armor)
    - armor of the avatar (armor)
    - martyr's armor
    - hellfire armor
    - chainmail of the divine avenger (armor)
    - manacles of torment (blue arms)
    - hulk's bracers (arms)
    - angelic gauntlet's (arms)
    - bracers of shar (arms)
    - archon bracers (arms)

Unknown status. Someone has to check:
    - Heroic hallowed helmet (head, blue)
    - helm of true faith (head, blue)
    - helm of dedication (blue helmet)
    - heroic suit of hallowed mail (armor, blue)

And probably many green items i can't identify but dropping from solo quest bosses.

Will add feets later.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    names, names and more names

Yes, but have you actually tried them on? I have for almost all of them, including the ones you listed and more - the exception being the arms and feet. The models are almost always the same or just look bad/low-level.

Those that do look distinct and interesting, like Boots of Sovereignty (which is identical to CW's movement boots, Boots of Dominance, btw), are difficult to see even in close-up due to being overshadowed by the "dress front" and chain underwear of most DC armor.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Yes, but have you actually tried them on? I have for almost all of them, including the ones you listed and more - the exception being the arms and feet. The models are almost always the same or just look bad/low-level.

Those that do look distinct and interesting, like Boots of Sovereignty (which is identical to CW's movement boots, Boots of Dominance, btw), are difficult to see even in close-up due to being overshadowed by the "dress front" and chain underwear of most DC armor.

I have to disagree. Some armor models look nice on male characters. The stormcaller tunics can be interesting. They don't look <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like a GF heavy armor, because that's not what a DC is anyway, it's just very different from other DC gear, and i'm pretty sure i haven't listed all the available loots. I've seen several DCs with a knight helmet, i don't even know which one it is. There are just many options, but few of them have been documented so far.
  • Options
    l3afblighterl3afblighter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [IMG]file://localhost/C:/Users/Public/Games/Cryptic%20Studios/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-07-12-19-04-40.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    tehren3g4detehren3g4de Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My Clerics Newest Revision::
    rcpAWd8.jpg

And a little Sun Burst for ya::
    SfQA5wq.jpg
  • Options
    aviendha9aviendha9 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    7l1szclhxc.jpg

So, that's my little darling =) I was a bit concerned that I will not be able to customize her gear as much as I liked, but now that we have CW-dye packs everything's fine for me =)
    I'm currently saving for a blue ward so I can fuse a naive negation enchant, which visuals will be so nice against the violet/blue-ish tint of the armor :D

I have to say, that I find the original CW armor really dull the colors are muted and grey-ish. But on the DV armor they really shine! They are much more brilliant and shiny, slightely metallic. ^^
  • Options
    blahblahseanblahblahsean Member Posts: 94
    edited July 2013
    WPu5dMx.jpg

ajO2Wvk.jpg
  • Options
    djtlitedjtlite Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My Clerics Newest Revision::
    rcpAWd8.jpg

And a little Sun Burst for ya::
    SfQA5wq.jpg

What is that symbol? I love it. Also nice nothic helm, it's a **** shame that the nose clips through the eye on dwarves... It does for me as well... I guess i'm stuck with my dwarf pope look that i will post shortly.
  • Options
    coley316coley316 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    what helmet is that?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    what helmet is that?
    arestin wrote: »
    4yQXIVz.jpg

JTF84pR.jpg

IGN:Au'dril Lighthart
  • Options
    djtlitedjtlite Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That looks like the helm of divine retribution, an excellent choice for a dwarf since your beard isnt lost by equipping it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    This is Ace! The Warlord in Training. Crimson Knight and devoted follower of the great platinum dragon Bahamut!

Ace3_zps1b6dcc7b.png
  • Options
    haplo88haplo88 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shelendil wrote: »

I forget the name but the skin is a pretty common drop once you get to around lvl 40
  • Options
    uberwolfeuberwolfe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shelendil wrote: »

Armor of the Avatar I believe
  • Options
    blahblahseanblahblahsean Member Posts: 94
    edited July 2013
    haplo88 wrote: »
    I forget the name but the skin is a pretty common drop once you get to around lvl 40

It's called +4 Devotee's Chain Armor of Youth --> qfYVwQi.png