test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamonds

jiguur1jiguur1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Guys i was wondering is guardian pack's 600.000 astral diamonds for each character or only one?
Dominatin' force of Mongolia:mad:
Post edited by jiguur1 on

Comments

• runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not bought the pack myself, but I've heard those that have say it was for only one character.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jiguur1 wrote: »
    Guys i was wondering is guardian pack's 600.000 astral diamonds for each character or only one?

It's for your account - using the exchange, you can transfer ADs among characters. I'm not certain if the ADs begin as an unclaimed lot in the exchange or not, though.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • jiguur1jiguur1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    It's for your account - using the exchange, you can transfer ADs among characters. I'm not certain if the ADs begin as an unclaimed lot in the exchange or not, though.

so only one character will reveive ad?
    Dominatin' force of Mongolia:mad:
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jiguur1 wrote: »
    so only one character will reveive ad?

Correct. Also keep in mind that you can sell AD for Zen, if you wanted something from the Zen store instead of what you can get for ADs. Similarly, people post items they got from the Z-Store on the AH quite frequently, so depending upon the AD-Z exchange rate, it may be better to go one way or the other.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »

They do. I still have the entire balance sitting untouched.

It can be withdrawn a bit at a time by as many characters as you like.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    The unclaimed zen is available to any character on any shard. Once you claim it, even if you put it into a shared pool for all characters it is available only on the shard of the character that claimed it. Just in case anyone reading this has characters on multiple shards.
  • skarsysskarsys Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can split it amongst multiple characters on your account, or give it all to one, but the total is just 600k A.D. And yeah the balance will be in the Exchange, which you can claim fully or in part on any character(s).