test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MOPP4 calling all armed service men, women (past or present) supporters and friends!

1235»

Comments

• barrettm3barrettm3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On right now looking for a member or two before I get off. Got 6 days left until the full game launch, should be interesting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Many new recruits today, still looking for many more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    We found a new good build for rogues today, myself and a buddy of mine in guild.
    You can check it out on MOPP4.net after you sign up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited June 2013
    4 days until the invasion! Jump on beholder and join the hundreds of Veteran and active duty military preparing for war!
    stoneneverwinter_zpsadaf4b92.png
    edited June 2013
    The guild is more active now than ever before. People constantly on and things to do at all hours of the day. Come check out <MOPP4> on Beholder!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • abvtalentabvtalent Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Currently Navy. Stationed NAS Lemoore. Just registered on site and looking for an invite to guild...
  • abvtalentabvtalent Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ingame name forgot to put on there lol is Talian on Beholder of course.
  • stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited June 2013
    Believe we picked you up! welcome aboard!
    edited June 2013
    Cleared out several in actives, have some room for new friends!
    edited June 2013
    Looking for some new members currently! Message me in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Deleted 7 more inactives to make room for you! stop pondering! join MOPP4!!!!
    edited July 2013
    HAPPY 4th of July!
  • hizolthizolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hows everyone enjoying GG? And happy late 4th of July
  • stabbah35stabbah35 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello. Do you have a guild created on the Mindflayer server? My brother and I are in the military and just recently started playing Neverwinter. Would be really nice to join up with a military community online. Thanks for all you do to help the Vets.
    edited July 2013
    stabbah35 wrote: »
    Hello. Do you have a guild created on the Mindflayer server? My brother and I are in the military and just recently started playing Neverwinter. Would be really nice to join up with a military community online. Thanks for all you do to help the Vets.

Sorry only on Beholder. Supposedly the servers will merge at some point :-)
    edited July 2013
    Come check us out on Beholder! Always looking for new recruits!
    Contact me in-game at Tech@barrettm3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sayyefsayyef Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd like to join. Will hit my 16th year in the Army at the end of July. theren stalkingwolf@sayyef.
  • ataranesataranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    MOPP4 Still active! We're always making room for new folks!
    Steelkat/Unfrozen Caveman - DCs
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
    MOPP 4′s community was created to cater to those who have served or currently serve in the armed forces around the world as well as friends, family & supporters of the armed forces. We also now proudly support the Wounded Warrior Project. For more details please go here.
  • ifartedagainifartedagain Member Posts: 69
    edited July 2013
    I've always wanted to join your guild since beta...but i've been in my current guild for quite some time now and have made lots of friends...it's hard to say goodbye. Maybe i'll make an alt and join MOPP4
    I love the sweet aroma of my own flatulence. #DontJudgeMe.
  • ataranesataranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited August 2013
    MOPP4 is still going strong. With the stagnancy of end-game PVE content*, we're spending more and more time in PVP and making a name for ourselves. Check us out.

* Even the expansion isn't going to keep you busy too long. I know, I've done 100% of it on the Preview Shard.
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
    MOPP 4′s community was created to cater to those who have served or currently serve in the armed forces around the world as well as friends, family & supporters of the armed forces. We also now proudly support the Wounded Warrior Project. For more details please go here.
  • grammarnazizgrammarnaziz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got lvl 60 tr allmost full t1 :P and i kinda think this would be guild for me couse i have bee in 2 guilds what's dont have good social memebers what i kinda hate ._. and u guys got ts3 server what is impressiver i come visit to your ts 3 server so hope we can discust my joining to yuor guild :)
    edited September 2013
    MOPP4 is still looking to bolster it's ranks. We're still out there doing all of the content daily. Our TS3 is still active particularly in the peak hours but we are definitely seeing a decline in the activity levels in general, so it's time to pump some new life into the guild since the game doesn't want to oblige us the same.

Contact any of our officers in game via the Find Guild UI or PM me here!
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
  • suffocatexsuffocatex Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    MOPP4 is.. MOPP4 is..
    u wanna know what MOPP4 is? Its an unbelivably unfriendly guild in PVP. Killing someone 5vs1 and shout HEY LOOK U DIE IN 3 SECONDS. Its a guild using EXPLOITS like Mystra is doing in PVP.

Sorry for the offensive. But a nice pvpmatch isnt made of insults and buguses..