test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tarmalune bars in a box?

carvwacarvwa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What's the max number of Tarmalune bars people are getting when they open a nightmare box with an enchanted key? I know the average is around 10, and I read somewhere someone got 40.

My wife just got 90! Any similar finds/luck? Let's see what we got out there..
Post edited by carvwa on

Comments

• jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm sure someone will post that they got more. It's bound to happen. They want to "win" this thread.

Anyway, probably 14 - 20. I can't really remember. It's been a long time since I opened one of those boxes. Congrats though.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    not surei have won probably 38 at most i think is luck based but well from 20 boxes that i have openes so far i have 253 bars so the average should be like jihancritias pointed out
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Haven't opened any, but I did see a very excited person say they got 60 at once.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • hocuspocushocuspocus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got 83 from one.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I had 74. I believe that if its a coffer its always 10 if its a idol then it can vary. At least that is what I have seen.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i got 76, 56 and 71 in a row... but after that never got more than 30.
  • rhymfaxerhymfaxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Friend of mine got 100 exactly. Nice round number, possibly max?
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    also a couple of times i got 0 and 1.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I opened a sh**load of boxes, as I wanted enough bars to get the Twilight Nightmare (although today it would be cheaper to just change Zen to AD, and buy one off the AH). Anyhow. The lowest number I got was 7, and the highest 63.
    Hoping for improvements...