test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last day and a half my clerics are unable to play PvP without severe PvP imbalance

Comments

• Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    justkaz wrote: »
    All you do on these forums is ridicule others for being bad Clerics and bragging about how uber you are in PvP.

BTW that screenshot proves nothing other than showing you attached to your Guardian buddy's nuts all game, acting as his heal bot, while he 2 shots everyone. Why don't you post a video of you PvP'ing in a 20v20 game without following a friend around 24/7? It's easy stomping on n00bs in 5 man PvP especially if you have a GF peeling enemies off of you. Oh, and 13-7 isn't something to brag about either. It's only a decent K/D.

I dont ridicule anyone. Nor do I "brag" about anything. I do good in PvP, clerics are viable. Because you cant seem to figure it out, doesnt mean the class is broken. This forum is flooded with excellent knowledge, from many very good clerics, instead of always having an excuse when something doesnt work for you. Why not ask for some suggestions? Look at peoples builds. I will absolutely laugh in your face, when you make cry baby posts about clerics being terrible and wha wha wha i cant do anything. Because I am among, MANY, who are doing amazing in both pve and pvp.

Wrath doesnt 2 shot anyone, ever. Hes in PvP gear. He has no greater enchants, no weapon or armor enchant at all, and rank 5 enchants. I know, because I helped gear him. He is just good at his class. If you are running around in Gaunt by yourself as a cleric, then that is your first problem. Its a 20 vs 20, not you against the world. If you are running around by yourself in a 5 vs 5 match. You are wrong, its not you against the world.

The fact that you even mentioned my kill death ratio is again, your first problem. I give 2 ****s about getting kills in PvP. I posted the scoreboard to show that clerics can do well in pvp. If you are a cleric, you need to be looking at how many assist you have, and how many towers you've helped cap.

Barabus The Gray DC
    X.o.X.o
    Mindflayer

Devlin The Wicked CW
    X.o.X.o
    Mindflayer
  • Options
    unicornmdunicornmd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lerapiso wrote: »
    Yeah sure NW PVP is way much better :o

Nobody said it was. It is what it is. Something for people to do so they may pacify their e-peens.
    Its fun... for what it is. Once you realize why its there, not for competitive teamplay and sport...
    its easy to enjoy it too!

So yeah PvP is bad. Just enjoy it for what it is... like all the other McMMMOs.
  • Options
    justkazjustkaz Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Walloftext

Blah blah blah. Nobody cares about your long-winded BS attempt to cover your trolling and flaming. Everyone around here knows you're a troll that flames people all day. You camp the Cleric section and look for any opportunity to ridicule people for being bad Clerics.

I'm sure your GF buttbuddy doesn't 2 shot people. That's why he went 23-2 right? Lie some more. GF / DC is one of the most OP dual combo in the game. You're his heal bot and he 2 shots everyone trying to kill you.

I also never asked you to run around by yourself in GG PvP. Only <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Clerics roam around solo in PvP. I said I'd like to see you post a video of you not following a GF around 24/7. Learn to read, bro.

You clearly posted that screenshot because you were somehow proud of your K/D. That's why you named the image "Ownage." LOL, so sad. You didn't own jack sh*t. Your GF buddy did. You were merely his heal bot. You think this is "doing well in PvP?" Get real, son.

P.S. Nobody cares about your in-game name. Stop spamming it every chance you get. Nobody's ever heard of you or cares about you. People just want you to stop trolling in the Cleric section of the forums.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Blah blah blah. Nobody cares about your long-winded BS attempt to cover your trolling and flaming. Everyone around here knows you're a troll that flames people all day. You camp the Cleric section and look for any opportunity to ridicule people for being bad Clerics.

I'm sure your GF buttbuddy doesn't 2 shot people. That's why he went 23-2 right? Lie some more. GF / DC is one of the most OP dual combo in the game. You're his heal bot and he 2 shots everyone trying to kill you.

I also never asked you to run around by yourself in GG PvP. Only <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Clerics roam around solo in PvP. I said I'd like to see you post a video of you not following a GF around 24/7. Learn to read, bro.

You clearly posted that screenshot because you were somehow proud of your K/D. That's why you named the image "Ownage." LOL, so sad. You didn't own jack sh*t. Your GF buddy did. You were merely his heal bot. You think this is "doing well in PvP?" Get real, son.

P.S. Nobody cares about your in-game name. Stop spamming it every chance you get. Nobody's ever heard of you or cares about you. People just want you to stop trolling in the Cleric section of the forums.

Only one trolling or flaming is you. I've got countless inbox messages from people asking for suggestions, and in game tells. As well as many people using the same build.

Bottom line. I'm doing fine in pve and pvp, and obviously you arent. So continue to cry, and whine the cleric class is broken, where a large majority of clerics are doing just fine.

Feel free to continue to suck at playing the DC, leave the healing to the big boys

Cheers!

Barabus The Gray DC
    X.o.X.o
    Mindflayer

Devlin The Wicked CW
    X.o.X.o
    Mindflayer
  • Options
    gtxinsanegtxinsane Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I dont ridicule anyone. Nor do I "brag" about anything. I do good in PvP, clerics are viable. Because you cant seem to figure it out, doesnt mean the class is broken. This forum is flooded with excellent knowledge, from many very good clerics, instead of always having an excuse when something doesnt work for you. Why not ask for some suggestions? Look at peoples builds. I will absolutely laugh in your face, when you make cry baby posts about clerics being terrible and wha wha wha i cant do anything. Because I am among, MANY, who are doing amazing in both pve and pvp.

Wrath doesnt 2 shot anyone, ever. Hes in PvP gear. He has no greater enchants, no weapon or armor enchant at all, and rank 5 enchants. I know, because I helped gear him. He is just good at his class. If you are running around in Gaunt by yourself as a cleric, then that is your first problem. Its a 20 vs 20, not you against the world. If you are running around by yourself in a 5 vs 5 match. You are wrong, its not you against the world.

Sorry, but as justkaz said, your GF is 2,3,4 shotting people with the gear he has. He's obviously not in PvP gear. He has wolf helm equipped (the picture you posted is a DEAD giveaway) which is a VERY strong indication he's running a Conqueror build, and probably using 2 shot cheese. You said earlier "He bought the items for cheap in AH", now he's in PvP gear (PvP gear is more expensive than the optimal GF DPS set in the AH). They don't need purple enchants, they dont even need purple access. By sheer virtue of the capstone feat of the conqueror line they are capable of 2 shotting people, whether they like it or not. (look it up)

The scoreboard still isn't an indicator that you did/do well in PvP (again, that was a complete stomp, no matter how you tell it). You talk about assists when the other GF had higher assists than you (by 3, but still higher). You also seem to forget that raw healing doesn't net assists anymore. Video or go home. Pretty simple.
    Gabriel Angelfire - Devoted Cleric // Karguk the Impaler - Great Weapon Fighter // Zephalyne - Control Wizard
    PVP: How to make your life less miserable as a Devoted Clerics -- Still in it's Unfinished Glory
    Dragon
  • Options
    justkazjustkaz Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    Only one trolling or flaming is you. I've got countless inbox messages from people asking for suggestions, and in game tells. As well as many people using the same build.

Bottom line. I'm doing fine in pve and pvp, and obviously you arent. So continue to cry, and whine the cleric class is broken, where a large majority of clerics are doing just fine.

Feel free to continue to suck at playing the DC, leave the healing to the big boys

More hypocritical flaming once again. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Yeah, I'm sure "countless" people ask you for suggestions. Just another BS lie to make yourself look cool.

Bottom line, I never once complained about Clerics being broken. Try again, bro. I'm doing fine in PvE and PvP too, you obviously need a pocket GF to help you "do well." So continue to flame and post long-winded lies, where the majority of Clerics here want you to STFU and leave this section.

Feel free to continue to troll this forum, leave the actual advice-giving to the big boys.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    More hypocritical flaming once again. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Yeah, I'm sure "countless" people ask you for suggestions. Just another BS lie to make yourself look cool.

Bottom line, I never once complained about Clerics being broken. Try again, bro. I'm doing fine in PvE and PvP too, you obviously need a pocket GF to help you "do well." So continue to flame and post long-winded lies, where the majority of Clerics here want you to STFU and leave this section.

Feel free to continue to troll this forum, leave the actual advice-giving to the big boys.

If your definition of "trolling", is defending the DC class since day 1, posting entire builds, stats, gear, rotations, offering suggestions, and ss's then yup, I sure am.

Wrath "is" in PvP gear, with lesser jewelry. His oh so awesome wolf helm you speak of cost 1,000ad on the ah. Feel free to inspect anytime, he'll be happy to show you his amazing set of Glory gear.

I'm not able to make any videos atm, but they are soon to come.

I post my name so geeks like you that need some sort of "proving", can easily find me on the server, and find out for yourself.

Looking at your previous posts, its a laugh fest of you complaining about just about everything in this game. You sir make me /lol

Calling me a heal bot because I am healing a team member is......./lol Is that not what clerics do? That comment still has me chuckling =)

Cheers!

Barabus The Gray DC
    X.o.X.o
    Mindflayer

Devlin The Wicked CW
    X.o.X.o
    Mindflayer
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    That's my point. A GF can 2 shot people with the cost of the gear probably less than 50k AD. You didn't go through his encounter/feat build (I'll be certain you're lying if you deny anything other than the Conqueror). GF is currently flavor of the month, he'll be in full defense build and still 2 shot people. Your story doesn't make sense anymore.

I applaud your enthusiasm on defending the cleric class by being "good" in PvP and PvE, but as you said, a lot of clerics still do well in any form of content (myself included). But most people here in the forums were promised a lot more versatility than the heal bot we currently are. Devoted Cleric, Leader Class, not Healer class. That is the cause of the veteran clerics frustration. No lrn2play problems here. Just frustration in a class that was promised so much but delivered so little.
    Gabriel Angelfire - Devoted Cleric // Karguk the Impaler - Great Weapon Fighter // Zephalyne - Control Wizard
    PVP: How to make your life less miserable as a Devoted Clerics -- Still in it's Unfinished Glory
    Dragon
  • Options
    najjanajja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    unicornmd wrote: »
    Its fun... for what it is. Once you realize why its there, not for competitive teamplay and sport... its easy to enjoy it too!

So yeah PvP is bad. Just enjoy it for what it is... like all the other McMMMOs.

Fun? You call getting 1 and 2 shot fun? That's not fun that's garbage. They either need to drastically reduce damage in PvP via an aura or go about it the right way and make all spells use a different formula while in PvP. I can deal with the ping-pong bs that GFs pull and the constant CW CC, you know what I cant deal with? 33k crits from stealth. So long as my character isn't naked, and its not a situation where "the stars aligned" in terms of procs *which I don't think should be allowed to occur either*, I should be able to survive at least one hit no matter what ability it is.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    gtxinsane wrote: »
    That's my point. A GF can 2 shot people with the cost of the gear probably less than 50k AD. You didn't go through his encounter/feat build (I'll be certain you're lying if you deny anything other than the Conqueror). GF is currently flavor of the month, he'll be in full defense build and still 2 shot people. Your story doesn't make sense anymore.

I applaud your enthusiasm on defending the cleric class by being "good" in PvP and PvE, but as you said, a lot of clerics still do well in any form of content (myself included). But most people here in the forums were promised a lot more versatility than the heal bot we currently are. Devoted Cleric, Leader Class, not Healer class. That is the cause of the veteran clerics frustration. No lrn2play problems here. Just frustration in a class that was promised so much but delivered so little.

I'm sure he uses the same build that every other GF is using right now.

Versatility as far as what? Like you are wanting to be able to do a ton of damage, or have an actual dps build? Honestly dont know, I didnt read about any class's until I made my first character on the 25th of beta.
  • Options
    unicornmdunicornmd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    najja wrote: »
    Fun? You call getting 1 and 2 shot fun? That's not fun that's garbage. They either need to drastically reduce damage in PvP via an aura or go about it the right way and make all spells use a different formula while in PvP. I can deal with the ping-pong bs that GFs pull and the constant CW CC, you know what I cant deal with? 33k crits from stealth. So long as my character isn't naked, and its not a situation where "the stars aligned" in terms of procs *which I don't think should be allowed to occur either*, I should be able to survive at least one hit no matter what ability it is.

Just ignore the part that says the PvP is bad. Or that it's a big E-Peen fest put into these MMO's to pacify
    those who want to slap it around. MMO's barely ever balance it right. If they did try to, look at WoW.

Now look how WoW progressed when it tried to balance PVP and PVE. Now stop taking PvP in MMO's as something that needs to be balanced because everyone's E-Peen isn't big enough. It is what it is... a fun face smashing time waster.

Maybe your not face smashing. But someone always is. You can count on it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You just confirmed that he uses 2 shot cheese or a variant of it. Telling the truth isn't hard.

Versatility in terms that I can run a debuff/DPS/Hybrid cleric in a pug and still do relatively well, versatility in terms of not needing to slot 3 of the 4 heals we have out of the 11 total encounters we have when I am in said pug. I'm pretty sure you've been brainwashed by whatever MMO you played before that support is all about the green bar and keeping that up, when it's not, it's just one part of it. They promised (I just have to find the article) less heal bot, more fun (for everybody, including heal bots), which they horribly failed to deliver.
    Dragon
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You just confirmed that he uses 2 shot cheese or a variant of it. Telling the truth isn't hard.

Versatility in terms that I can run a debuff/DPS/Hybrid cleric in a pug and still do relatively well, versatility in terms of not needing to slot 3 of the 4 heals we have out of the 11 total encounters we have when I am in said pug. I'm pretty sure you've been brainwashed by whatever MMO you played before that support is all about the green bar and keeping that up, when it's not, it's just one part of it. They promised (I just have to find the article) less heal bot, more fun (for everybody, including heal bots), which they horribly failed to deliver.

Whether he uses the "2 shot cheese build" or not, I never talked about his build at all until you asked. I never lied about anything =) He still doesnt 2 shot anyone, ever.

I've heard alot of people using some dps builds having success with them, not sure what they are, but they are out there. I have no knowledge on them however. I've had 2 builds since beta and dont plan on changing mine anytime soon. The dps is good and the heals are great. I dont have any debuffs, but the dps and heals by far make up for it. Other then the debuffs, I feel the build I am using is exactly what you are talking about. Good in a pug, great in a premade.
  • Options
    najjanajja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    unicornmd wrote: »
    Just ignore the part that says the PvP is bad. Or that it's a big E-Peen fest put into these MMO's to pacify
    those who want to slap it around. MMO's barely ever balance it right. If they did try to, look at WoW.

Now look how WoW progressed when it tried to balance PVP and PVE. Now stop taking PvP in MMO's as something that needs to be balanced because everyone's E-Peen isn't big enough. It is what it is... a fun face smashing time waster.

Maybe your not face smashing. But someone always is. You can count on it.

It's a fun face smashing time waster for the people who actually get to smash face or do you not understand that part? How is it fun for the people who get beaten down like that? Also WoW will never balance its PvP because it decided to band-aid fix the issue with resilience and not dual formula abilities. Balancing PvP has nothing to do with E-Peens, its about making that aspect of the game enjoyable by everyone. Why does it feel like you want part of the game to just sit in a broken state and rot?
  • Options
    deberserkerdeberserker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    Can't say I find cleric unable in PvP as it is now. Yes, the stunlocks are annoying but get your defense up and start resisting that damage. It's also about that teamwork, try communicating with the team and make them help you out when you stand against those stunlockers. You are the healer after all, and it's common knowledge in MMO's with PvP and healers to help out the support roles.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Never really mentioned stunlocking, the problem isn't with loss of control of my character. Like I said the problem comes in when someone can move in almost completely unseen and lay out a crit for well over 100% of your HP. In my opinion unless I'm naked or wearing gear well below my level I shouldn't get one shot, its bad design any way you look at it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    GFs basically have 1 build for PvE and PvP and it's any variant of the conqueror line (how they get aggro/survive in PvE is dependent on the pilot, not the class). He's not 2 shotting, but he's close to it (3-4 hits, still pretty BS with 2 KDs), he gets lucky with crits then he's 1-2 shotting. They either go knights challenge, lunge, anvil (knights challenge cheese) or the more controlling version of bull, frontline, lunge/kneebreaker (takes a longer time, but the amount of control is enough to still kill the target with cleave [feated with cruel cut style]). Sorry to burst your bubble, but he is most likely insta-gibbing people, you probably just don't bother to notice.

Anything is great in a premade, the party I run with consistently is so good that I can slot Healing Word, Searing Light, Break the Spirit in Castle Never and not hold them back. Doesn't make me or the build I run good, it means the party I'm running with is. DPS clerics in anything other than a premade without a second cleric is suicide, going hybrid (slotting a debuff in the 3rd slot instead of a heal) in your typical pug also spells disaster (lack of communication among many problems). The mere fact that you are oblivious to these facts mean you don't run too much PUG, but in fact always run with a person you know or 2. Any build is good in a competent premade, ANYTHING.
    Dragon
  • Options
    deberserkerdeberserker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    Never really mentioned stunlocking, the problem isn't with loss of control of my character. Like I said the problem comes in when someone can move in almost completely unseen and lay out a crit for well over 100% of your HP. In my opinion unless I'm naked or wearing gear well below my level I shouldn't get one shot, its bad design any way you look at it.

I still think you should build more defense. If you're not using Foresight then try it out. I've yet to experience being "1 shotted" with my current build. My defense is around 3800 at the moment, and with that I can hold two average geared Trickster Rogues and a Control Wizard.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I still think you should build more defense. If you're not using Foresight then try it out. I've yet to experience being "1 shotted" with my current build. My defense is around 3800 at the moment, and with that I can hold two average geared Trickster Rogues and a Control Wizard.

OK maybe with that kind of defense I can believe you might not be getting one shot, question though. How exactly are you getting that much? At least with my cleric I don't see how you get to that.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    OK maybe with that kind of defense I can believe you might not be getting one shot, question though. How exactly are you getting that much? At least with my cleric I don't see how you get to that.

I'm using Ancient Priest's Ring of Burning Light x 2 (defense slot ring) and Ancient Necromancer's Belt of Undeath (also defense slot). Also have pretty high ranked enchants (of Azure ofcourse).
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    GFs basically have 1 build for PvE and PvP and it's any variant of the conqueror line (how they get aggro/survive in PvE is dependent on the pilot, not the class). He's not 2 shotting, but he's close to it (3-4 hits, still pretty BS with 2 KDs), he gets lucky with crits then he's 1-2 shotting. They either go knights challenge, lunge, anvil (knights challenge cheese) or the more controlling version of bull, frontline, lunge/kneebreaker (takes a longer time, but the amount of control is enough to still kill the target with cleave [feated with cruel cut style]). Sorry to burst your bubble, but he is most likely insta-gibbing people, you probably just don't bother to notice.

Anything is great in a premade, the party I run with consistently is so good that I can slot Healing Word, Searing Light, Break the Spirit in Castle Never and not hold them back. Doesn't make me or the build I run good, it means the party I'm running with is. DPS clerics in anything other than a premade without a second cleric is suicide, going hybrid (slotting a debuff in the 3rd slot instead of a heal) in your typical pug also spells disaster (lack of communication among many problems). The mere fact that you are oblivious to these facts mean you don't run too much PUG, but in fact always run with a person you know or 2. Any build is good in a competent premade, ANYTHING.

I'm not oblivious to what yer sayin crabby pants. I just dont agree with you. I do alot of pugs by myself, with the same build. It only gets better in a premade and for obvious reasons.

Wrath uses: Threatening Rush, Bull charge, frontline surge and lunging strike. So a variation of the Conq build. Hes not insta-gibbing anyone, I know this because when we play, we are sitting right next to each other. When we play, we play as a duo. Of course I am his heal bot, I'm a cleric and that is my job. I do very decent dmg with my build, so its a constant back and fourth of who gets the kill.

Wrath biggest crit thus far is just shy of 10k, but as we play together, everyone we fight is being focused. My biggest crit with hammer is 26k, my normal hits with sunburst are 3.5k, up to 7k, and normal hits with Sacred Flame are 1k-7k. With those numbers, him and I are doing around the same dmg, hes just doing it faster.
  • Options
    sh4dowrunn3rsh4dowrunn3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm using Ancient Priest's Ring of Burning Light x 2 (defense slot ring) and Ancient Necromancer's Belt of Undeath (also defense slot). Also have pretty high ranked enchants (of Azure ofcourse).

Into how much damage resistance does that translate ? ty
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Into how much damage resistance does that translate ? ty

I'm at 35% damage resistance at the moment. Not sure if Foresight is calculated into that statistic.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So you have 15% more resist, and just yesterday I was crit for 33,000. Now your defense would definitely help but that would still be around a 26,000 crit and for most clerics I'll wager that's more health then they have.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So you have 15% more resist, and just yesterday I was crit for 33,000. Now your defense would definitely help but that would still be around a 26,000 crit and for most clerics I'll wager that's more health then they have.

I have 22,5K HP, and with my current HP and defense I haven't been one hitted yet, and I've been in a lot of PvP matches. Not sure what it would be then that keeps me from dying that fast if it isn't for the defense stat.
  • Options
    sh4dowrunn3rsh4dowrunn3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm at 35% damage resistance at the moment. Not sure if Foresight is calculated into that statistic.

You have 3800 defense and 35 % damage resistance and I have 1800 defense and 31.6 % damage resistance atm. This pretty much sums up why I hate caps/diminishing returns forcing everyone to make a clone of everyone else.
    I don't see why I need purples even... I reached soft caps when half my gear was still blue. I actually had 33-34% damage resistance back when I still had some blue gear (boots of protection gave like 800 defense alone lol).
    This is just another proof of how little GS means.
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You have 3800 defense and 35 % damage resistance and I have 1800 defense and 31.6 % damage resistance atm. This pretty much sums up why I hate caps/diminishing returns forcing everyone to make a clone of everyone else.
    I don't see why I need purples even... I reached soft caps when half my gear was still blue. I actually had 33-34% damage resistance back when I still had some blue gear (boots of protection gave like 800 defense alone lol).
    This is just another proof of how little GS means.

and caps between character classes are way different from one another.. the cap on a GF is substantially higher than the cap on a DC while the GF are also given a lot more defensive points upon their equipment

the caps are always why what you slot is about the only thing that matters, slotting all tenes for instance substantially places you over those without them as everyone is pretty much pre-capped out on such things as defense
  • Options
    peanutbutterjewpeanutbutterjew Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Are they going to try to fix this? I can't have fun in PvP as a DC, I usually just die, and I can't really heal my team because it's four others spread out. It's fun in gaunt but...
  • Options
    irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Obviously my sarcasm went way over your head =) I'm laughing inside at the OP for crying about the DC class.

Me and a friend in a pug, not sucking at the DC class

Ownage_zps3e978bce.png

1 screenshot of you being at the #2 spot means NOTHING. Could of been a really bad group of players you went up again.

You do that in say at least 50% of your matches and can prove it than I will believe you.
  • Options
    macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tried again last night was getting critted for 17k upwards no way i can survive this, this is at 9.1k gs with 20k hits, which isn't the best but its what i have after i finished getting to 60, how are you expected to play if you can't survive more than a few seconds even with all healing powers being used, may as well not play.