What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To the nobs crying about sentinel gwfs

2»

Comments

• manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    Here's a perfect example, my left boot matches my right boot, but the skill of the fireplace prevails over the picture of the dudes arm that looks like a fish face.
    2i8kt9s.jpg

I snarfed so hard I sharted. Not on my keyboard, thankfully.
  • jasalphajasalpha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited July 2013
    knyne wrote: »
    Hey guy who can't comprehend online text, I'm only irritated by the nobs that complain about sentinel gwfs, if I paid $120 I best be tanking you minions like a god **** raid boss like I said don't be mad that I got dat dough no ones forcing you to be a basement dwelling free loading small son

I truly love how "uber <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>" and mouthy these kids are, as long as they feel that they are safe behind their computer screens. I can almost guarantee that the majority of them would soil themselves if they had to try and talk like this to someone face to face. Now I just have to wait for the inevitable "you mad bro" or "come at me bro" replies that always seem to conveniently leave out some place where they could show you just how "Uber Bad" they actually are.
  • nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fRpJ0H9.png
  • krholbrookkrholbrook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm surprised anyone could even comprehend what it was the OP had said. I'm still trying to get through the first paragraph.
    ~ Mindflayer ~
  • gabrant18gabrant18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    knyne wrote: »
    Like you nobs need to shut it and l2p. I paid freaking $120 for my gear and enchants, I deserve to tank 3-4 people for a reasonable amount of time it's only fair. I don't understand why people are so mad so what I can tank your entire team? Maybe you should l2p because my unstoppable is only active 90% of the time when I'm being focused, did you people expect us to ever lose any 1v2's or something please don't be stupid.

Sentinel gwfs are the absolute most balanced class in any MMOs I've ever played and I'm a veteran so don't phase me bros. You want to Learn how to counter my class fair and squarley? Spend $700 on a ancient vorpal and rank 10 enchants then we can talk about 1v2ing until then, don't cry about losing 1v3's because that's what small sons do.

The problem stay on buff what GWF win on day 20/06.
    Your encounter's will be ridiculous, berserk stay on 100% of time, win life regen and temporary hit point when activate the same, that's sounds a joke!

A gwf with a tnak power like a GF and attack power like a ****ing rogue!

I see that changes on att and talk about that now!

GWF NEED A NERF, that class become really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with this buff and GM's and ADM's need to see that and does anything about that!
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Fireplaces are so OP. When is Cryptic going to take the nefbat to those smug bastids?

Sincerely,

Fishhead Armplate Guy
  • jasalphajasalpha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited July 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    fRpJ0H9.png

Awesome! LOL I gotta show that one to my wife.