test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unrepentant: Like Courvoisier in a Red Solo Cup

2»

Comments

• Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Less than a week until the Gauntlgrym is thrown down...are you guilded and ready to go?
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    huntgodpwhuntgodpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    4 levels to go...
    oh wee oh
    don't you know
    how this flows
    I like dough
    anybody want a peanut?
  • Options
    chefbourdainchefbourdain Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The hunt god
    The hunt god
    In the 90s
    he would drink Zima gladly

The hunt god
    The hunt god
    In the 70s
    the circumcision went badly

I believe I will grace you all with my presence in this 'Neverwinter' electronic diversion.
  • Options
    elvisceraelviscera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To the tune of Rehab's "Bartender Song":

Bartender I really did it this time
    Joined unrepentant for a good time
    Gamed with them til 6AM
    The fridge was empty, the beer was spent

We're looking for dps and heals
    Maybe a rogue that can steal
    Meatshields are always welcome now
    Click the app link and find out how

And in your drunken stupor, try to hold the aggro down
    Or you'll be sittin' there
    dead on the floor
    and they'll be making fun

Sittin' at the bar on the guild site
    Playin' without pants just feels right
    The decisions in your hands
    We have candy get in the van
    So screw that lame *** guild and apply today
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finally got our strategy down for the third boss of CN.

Four people do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKYyYGf4l8Y

One person does this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RQN188pujc
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    huntgodpwhuntgodpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweet ChefB is coming along, now I have someone else to help penetrate the unsuspecting from behind...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Armor Pen is an under-rated stat, that's for sure.

We're talking about Armor Pen, right? Right?
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Armor Pen is an under-rated stat, that's for sure.

We're talking about Armor Pen, right? Right?

Sure we can go with that...

Hit 60, halfway there with my cleric...I actually kind of like the playstyle of the cleric better than the rogue.

Gear score is only 8700 though, so I need to do some raiding and fix that...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well, the decision was made to ally with the pirates, I mean...Luskan Corsairs.

Whenever Gauntlgrym gets fixed, we'll be out in force waving our Jolly Rogers...
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ARRRH! Maties!
  • Options
    chefbourdainchefbourdain Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    6/22/2013: Unrepentance day (5 year anniversary of Unrepentant) meetup in Seattle, WA
    6/23/2013: Hangover recovery
  • Options
    nordstrummnordstrumm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Only took me all day to recover from it. That and the drive, and I'm still tired/hung over.

Lots of drinks, photos, missed shots at billiards, stripping, and overall debauchery. It was glorious.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Glad to see you guys had fun...with my wife being 8.9 months pregnant, there was no way I was going to talk her into letting me take a cross country flight.

But to everyone else, if you're looking for a community, not just a guild...you've come to the correct place.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The guys have been getting pretty good at running T2's quickly (without cheating or exploiting). Been trying to get the DD's done on a regular basis, and we had a team make it through CN to the Dracolich earlier this week.

If you're looking for some (im)mature, laid back people to game with, and you're tired of getting berated by PUG groups because you don't know the latest boss exploit and would prefer to do it the right way, look no further.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My play time has been so flaky that I've been out for a bit...my gear is right at 10k now and I am up for those runs.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Also, keep in mind when you're applying, you're not just looking to join our Neverwinter guild, but the community. We play a bunch of different MMOs, and once you're a member of the U, you're welcome to join any of the guilds in any of the games we play.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    blakkcostumeblakkcostume Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm looking for a guild with organized groups for PvE with a healthy dash of PvP. mostly looking for a fun laid back environment. You folks seemed right up my alley. please drop me a line.

@asdfagdhfh
    Blakk - 60 - DC
  • Options
    millreapermillreaper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was with these guys when I played Warhammer Online and they were awesome, when / if the shards merge or if a make a new toon i'll hit ya'll up.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    A remember, we're a gaming community, not just a Neverwinter guild. If you're looking for a place to hang out long after Neverwinter has burned out, this is the place. We play a bunch of new MMOs, and are always quick to jump on the latest and greatest flavor of the month of the day this week. Once you're a community member, you're welcome to drop in and out of any game we play, and always have a guild to play with.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    What a great weekend. I think we had 8-10 new recruits find us via the in-game Guild finder, which was fantastic.

If you're lurking in this forum, it's a great time to check us out. You can visit us at www.unrepentantgaming.com or jump in our guild chat channel /channel_join Uey and chat us up for a bit.

But let me warn you, we have a fantastic community, and we take the application process pretty seriously...in fact, it's the only thing we take really seriously. So make an effort on your application. We want to start a conversation and get to know YOU! Don't feel like you have to put on an act or try to impress us...just give us some nice, honest answers and we'll start chatting.

Think of it like this. You're at a bar, drinking a beer and there's a big group of people hanging out at the pool tables, having a great time. The application is your chance to walk up to the group, introduce yourself and start having fun.

Looking forward to seeing you in game!
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    pikullpikull Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Think of it like this. You're at a bar, drinking a beer and there's a big group of people hanging out at the pool tables, having a great time. The application is your chance to walk up to the group, introduce yourself and start having fun.
    You can also think of it like this. You're at a tavern, gulping down some grog and notice a party of adventurers looking for more. It takes you a few seconds to realize that not a one of them is wearing pants. One of them howls "Which class is Romulan?!", while another is scanning the room looking for something to stab. You think to yourself, this is an interesting group -- a collection of misfits that have a great time together no matter what is at stake. As you walk up, you say...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    "Can I drive the airship?", you slur between gulps of your dark homebrew.

"Sure.", replies the short swarthy leader, "You seem a decent enough fellow."

Hours later you find yourself crawling from the wreckage of the totaled airship and do...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Have all your guildmates jumped ship?

Having trouble finding a group in /zone?

Frustrated at getting /kicked after the last boss in a dungeon?

Can't finish that last skirmish?

Want to know what this game is like when you actually get to play with people?

You've come to the right place.

www.unrepentantgaming.com
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Remember, it's more about the people we play with than the games. Our application process is designed to get the conversation started so we can get to know each other better.

It's well worth it to take a few minutes, and give us some interesting tidbits about yourself...not just the game you want to play.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    lahteedah1lahteedah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It seems that our illustrious leader has returned from vacation. That means back to work slackers! Drive those recruits!

Oh... ooops. Wrong forum. Uhm.. Hi there. I'm Lahteedah, and a member of the illustrious community called Unrepentant. Want sweetness and rainbows? Lots of shiny loots! Well, come on by... go in that door right there. Just never mind the guy with the big key standing right behind it. He won't lock you in! really...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please refrain from bumping threads unnecessarily, as such is against Rules of Conduct.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Can we send him on vacation again?

Which post was a bump, we're just talking here...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Beuller, Beuller?

Just FYI, anyone doing the doomguide quests, I overlooked them on all but one of my toons, if you come back to do it with a higher level character, you have to do some of the feeder quests to open it up and they don't show up on the map or as icons over the quest giver, the doomguide right behind Yahkon, or whatever his name is, has the quests.