test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To the nobs crying about sentinel gwfs

knyneknyne Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Like you nobs need to shut it and l2p. I paid freaking $120 for my gear and enchants, I deserve to tank 3-4 people for a reasonable amount of time it's only fair. I don't understand why people are so mad so what I can tank your entire team? Maybe you should l2p because my unstoppable is only active 90% of the time when I'm being focused, did you people expect us to ever lose any 1v2's or something please don't be stupid.

Sentinel gwfs are the absolute most balanced class in any MMOs I've ever played and I'm a veteran so don't phase me bros. You want to Learn how to counter my class fair and squarley? Spend $700 on a ancient vorpal and rank 10 enchants then we can talk about 1v2ing until then, don't cry about losing 1v3's because that's what small sons do.
Post edited by knyne on

Comments

• Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nice try.

Don't feed the troll.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    yerune wrote: »
    Nice try.

Don't feed the troll.

man up and go buy a couple ancient vorpals until then I'll be the one saying nice try in map chat
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Feedme.gif
  • Options
    nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Veteran MMO player that still pays to win? Please tell me how good you are :D. I can start laughing at you right now :D:D:D
  • Options
    macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nightfer01 wrote: »
    Veteran MMO player that still pays to win? Please tell me how good you are :D. I can start laughing at you right now :D:D:D

Hahahahaha
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Sentinel is garbage. Right up there with perma stealth. A sentinel shouldn't win a 1v1 period.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sentinel is garbage. Right up there with perma stealth. A sentinel shouldn't win a 1v1 period.

A tank vs a dps 1v1 is meant for a Tank to survive and SLOWLY widdle down the DPS or a DPS to slowly widdle them down. If you fail to do it..run. If the dps stands there then that is their own fault.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1/10 and the one was only out of pity......
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    knyne wrote: »
    Like you nobs need to shut it and l2p. I paid freaking $120 for my gear and enchants, I deserve to tank 3-4 people for a reasonable amount of time it's only fair. I don't understand why people are so mad so what I can tank your entire team? Maybe you should l2p because my unstoppable is only active 90% of the time when I'm being focused, did you people expect us to ever lose any 1v2's or something please don't be stupid.

Sentinel gwfs are the absolute most balanced class in any MMOs I've ever played and I'm a veteran so don't phase me bros. You want to Learn how to counter my class fair and squarley? Spend $700 on a ancient vorpal and rank 10 enchants then we can talk about 1v2ing until then, don't cry about losing 1v3's because that's what small sons do.

I 9 out of 10 times will beat a geared GWF on my cleric. Generally they end up running away. Maybe its you who needs to "l2p"
  • Options
    x3ladex3lade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I laughed:)
  • Options
    ravkratravkrat Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    people like this..make me feel dirty when i pvp.. (main a sentinel gwf for pve)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    x3lade wrote: »
    gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

danisnotonfire-eating-a-banana-o.gif
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We ran into one of those GWF this evening during PVP. Took a few of us to take him down, but other than that it wasn't a hassle.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    g0ld3n4c3g0ld3n4c3 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013

rofl paying dat amount of money to be OP GWF, so sad you cant have any real skills without paying money. Makes me cry for YOU.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    g0ld3n4c3 wrote: »
    rofl paying dat amount of money to be OP GWF, so sad you cant have any real skills without paying money. Makes me cry for YOU.

You mad that I got dat dough? Son, I make it rain on these h0s , you already know doe
  • Options
    xermellxermell Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2013
    nightfer01 wrote: »

What if he has nothing to do with his money, is he not allowed to pay for that stuffs? Anyway, you can't buy a good player skill with zen and this game is more on learn to win.

And oh, I've seen a lot of people who pay but never win, just this morning i'm in a premade party of a guild called themselves ____ Clan, 4 of them has Spider Mount and High Enchants end game gear, guess what they do? They capture our only base, 1, and sit there trying so hard to protect it. And they even told me why i'm in base 3 when i captured it, my goodness.

I'm just happy that the TS paid and is winning.
    There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Jell0 haters swarming this thread :cool:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    Jell0 haters swarming this thread :cool:

jurassic+jello.gif
  • Options
    pregnablepregnable Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2013

TL;DR

Finally, someone with some sentience. It is true that I agree with everyone you said, however.

Once in a miserable while people would tend to person.

This is by far not a pay2win game. Anyone free player can get anything a paying player can get with just a few years of farming and then paying a little money. This is perfectly balanced because it is quite easy to get a job. Cryptic is a business and they need to make money. I just wish the freebs would understand this, but they do not really care about this game.

Anyways, great post!

And too anyone who does think of this as pay2won I hope you realized now your mistake now and learn2play and counter with your intelligence. Game is balanced and working as intended.
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sure. You can pay to win, lemme rephrase that. You can pay, to "try" and win. Skill does mean something in this game. Its obvious many people are not skilled in this game, with all the shiny perfects and perfect BiS, scrubs with awesome gear still lose. Heres a perfect example. My cousin and I, Wrath, grouped up and fought these dudes. VERY close match as you will see, but skill prevailed.

Ownage_zps3e978bce.png
  • Options
    malkaviermalkavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pregnable wrote: »
    TL;DR

Finally, someone with some sentience. It is true that I agree with everyone you said, however.

Once in a miserable while people would tend to person.

This is by far not a pay2win game. Anyone free player can get anything a paying player can get with just a few years of farming and then paying a little money. This is perfectly balanced because it is quite easy to get a job. Cryptic is a business and they need to make money. I just wish the freebs would understand this, but they do not really care about this game.

Anyways, great post!

And too anyone who does think of this as pay2won I hope you realized now your mistake now and learn2play and counter with your intelligence. Game is balanced and working as intended.

LMFAO. That's if any of them are still left by the end of the summer.
    How Cryptic trolls the entire NWO playerbase: 9200 GS listed for CN, implying anyone who needs more has no skill.
  • Options
    arshaddoxarshaddox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited July 2013

So you paid to win and your still not happy ? I don't see the whole reason of this post. But then again life would be too dull without the likes of you. Maybe you should l2p with your head instead of your wallet.
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    jurassic+jello.gif

There's always room for Jell-O.
  • Options
    griz024griz024 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Me troll.

Me hungry.

Feeeeeeeeed meeeee!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    arshaddox wrote: »
    So you paid to win and your still not happy ? I don't see the whole reason of this post. But then again life would be too dull without the likes of you. Maybe you should l2p with your head instead of your wallet.

Hey guy who can't comprehend online text, I'm only irritated by the nobs that complain about sentinel gwfs, if I paid $120 I best be tanking you minions like a god **** raid boss like I said don't be mad that I got dat dough no ones forcing you to be a basement dwelling free loading small son
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Hey guy who can't comprehend online text, I'm only irritated by the nobs that complain about sentinel gwfs, if I paid $120 I best be tanking you minions like a god **** raid boss like I said don't be mad that I got dat dough no ones forcing you to be a basement dwelling free loading small son

Why you worried if you're so loaded? If they nerf your build, just drop another 120 bones and respec. Chicken feed, right?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Sure. You can pay to win, lemme rephrase that. You can pay, to "try" and win. Skill does mean something in this game. Its obvious many people are not skilled in this game, with all the shiny perfects and perfect BiS, scrubs with awesome gear still lose. Heres a perfect example. My cousin and I, Wrath, grouped up and fought these dudes. VERY close match as you will see, but skill prevailed.

Ownage_zps3e978bce.png

Here's a perfect example, my left boot matches my right boot, but the skill of the fireplace prevails over the picture of the dudes arm that looks like a fish face.
    2i8kt9s.jpg