test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ardent Coins

zentucknorzentucknor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there any way to trade these or earn them faster than one per day? I am wanting my Cleric to get the Guardian Angle but the current system would indicate you need a play a year and never miss a day of Invocation to gain this.
Ever ask a halfling to watch over your stuff while you visit the privy? Was it there when you returned?
Friar Kalien of Torm
10.jpg
Post edited by zentucknor on

Comments

• Options
    possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope, you have a year to gather them. Any Angel sighting before then I will assume, with these developers though you can never be sure, should get nuked, but then, many exploiters were left alone, so.....
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ardent coins are permanent, so while you must invoke a lot, you don't have to worry about missing days and losing them all.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    rhymfaxerhymfaxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ardent coins is NWs form of veteran reward.
  • Options
    zentucknorzentucknor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still almost a year of game time for ANYTHING is crazy, especially since most max level the character within 60 days. Thanks for the heads-up up about them not going away, I thought they where the they type that you had to do each day or lose.
    Ever ask a halfling to watch over your stuff while you visit the privy? Was it there when you returned?
    Friar Kalien of Torm
    10.jpg
  • Options
    zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zentucknor wrote: »
    Is there any way to trade these or earn them faster than one per day? I am wanting my Cleric to get the Guardian Angle but the current system would indicate you need a play a year and never miss a day of Invocation to gain this.

My question is; Is there a way to get coins from praying without losing them when a patch comes out? Yeah I know I could send in a ticket.... why bother.
  • Options
    nick1sternnick1stern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 330 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zellex wrote: »
    My question is; Is there a way to get coins from praying without losing them when a patch comes out? Yeah I know I could send in a ticket.... why bother.

If you lost coins to a patch no the only thing you can do is report it via a ticket and bug report.
    It is a bug as I have never lost coins to a patch and if I had I would immedietly file a ticket.