test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Newbie Help Day hosted by Haven's Point- July 6th 12pm EST

wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Haven's Point (Mindflayer server) will be hosting a Newbie Help Day for all those under level 30. We will be set up in Protector's Enclave. Instance to be announced on the day. We will also have a separate channel set up for it, so people know where to find us. The event will host an array of activities from gear giveaways, drawings, advice, assistance with dungeon runs to get gear. There will be door prizes and other prizes to be found. Come on out, ask your questions, put in for one of the drawings. Sure bring alts in that level range but remember to consider those that are new to the game. This even is for everyone between level 1 to 30.
We will continue until we are out of prizes and advice. Official invite will be posted tomorrow.

((If an admin would please sticky this at least till the day after the event))
Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
Post edited by wynde on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    shameless bump to get this out there so people see it.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Very nice idea for community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mal3fact0rmal3fact0r Member Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    Great idea! Reminds me of way back in EQ when my guild used to hold "buff stations" to help out new and lower level players!

I'll ask about sticky but it's the weekend so not promising anything. :)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Very cool. I'll try to attend with one of my 40+ guys (I'm not 60).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Newbie%20Event%20July%206th.jpg
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited July 2013
    We have changed the level requirements to 5-30. But we will be hosting a Festival at the end of July for all to attend.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    radiick507radiick507 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And I thought those days of "communities helping communities" were long gone...................Gratz and thanks for making my day!

Not my Server but would have donated to this cause if it could have been possible. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is hope for the community.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Well Haven's point is an RP guild, we are community of our own. Some call us a town of our own since we have a settlement (ICLY and in Foundry). But these types of events are something I plan to carry out regularly. It helps the RP/Player Community as a whole and it helps us maintain our good stature within the community.
    Our members have put in a lot time, loot, and even money for zen items for this event and the upcoming Festival. We have spent hours soloing, duoing etc in low level dungeons to get blues to give out and have as prizes.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Grats on the effort. Not my server, but here's a bump for ya.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Description of Events

Raffles- Raffles will be held every hour on the half hour. We will raffle off three items ranging from green to purple (Gear, Zen store items, lockbox items). People will be assigned numbers according to when they take their ticket. And three numbers will be drawn or rolled for the prizes. Happens at The Driftwood Tavern
    Trivia- Forgotten Realms based questions will be give ICly. Three top winners will win rare to very rare items
    Race- Foot Race to specific check points that will be linked to pictures that you will be given the links to. Meets at The central fountain in Protectors Enclave. If caught riding you will be disqualified.
    Storytelling- This will be a nice RP event where characters tell stories in character. The best story wins a special item
    Check Points- Through out the day Haven Point members will be posted at popular locations throughout Protectors Enclave handing out gear, potions, and scrolls. Look for them at the Market, the Moonstone Mask (outside) and the priest. Also members will be posted at Blacklake District, The tavern in Tower District, and the tavern in BLackdagger Ruins.
    Dungeon Runs- Will be held every hour by Lysendros Von Blacke and Vladimir. Each will take a group into The Cragmire Crypts. Meet at The Driftwood Tavern
    Dance/Party- Celebration for all levels at The Driftwood Tavern. Random items will be handed out to random people.
    Events will be held regularly at the Driftwood Tavern:
    Schedule and explanation of events (all day)
    Class and Foundry Building Q&A (through out the day)

Instances will change every hour to give everyone a chance to participate. Regular announcements will be made on the instance regularly throughout the day. If you would like to know the instance or have questions please contact me in game Seyena Dl'pae@cyren10 or ask any of our other members

Official Activities Schedule
    (times are EST)
    Driftwood Tavern-
    12pm EST- Opening Welcome- come to get details and schedule of events
    The Following events will be help and available throughout the day at The Driftwood Tavern upstairs
    Class Q&A (suggestions, questions, concerns, build ideas etc)
    Foundry Building Q&A (questions, concerns, anything one might wonder)

Office Schedule and locations:
    12:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    1pm- FR Trivia- The Driftwood Tavern
    1:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    2pm- Foot Race- Meet at Fountain in Protectors Enclave
    2:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    3pm- Storytelling- The Driftwood Tavern
    3:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    4pm- FR Trivia- The Driftwood Tavern
    4:30pm-Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    5pm- Foot Race- Meet at Fountain in Protectors Enclave
    5:30pm- Raffle - The Driftwood Tavern
    6pm- Storytelling- The Driftwood Tavern
    6:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    7pm- Final Trivia- The Driftwood Tavern
    7:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    8pm- Final Race- Meet at Fountain in Protectors Enclave
    8:30pm- Last Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    9pm- Last Storytelling- The Driftwood Tavern
    10pm- Dance/Party
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    nymphhoardernymphhoarder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now that's how to run a fun guide for community../bow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nice. I like the work and dedication you guys have.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We are in instance 15 of PE on Mindflayer. First Raffle is going now.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    neverhofneverhof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Nice! If only others had this attitude.

Free bump for a bunch of genuinely nice people.

+1 to Sticky suggestion. :o
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here's a wee bump for you. I've popped in and out of the event with my own lowbie and a middle-aged character today,and I'll probably visit again later. Great idea and great fun!
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What about guardian fighters that want in on the footrace? What about rogues that deft strike to mobs to move farther, faster? And, wizard blinks...
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.