test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hit for 36k lashing blade with 47.7% dmg mitigation

2»

Comments

• pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Silly question it will stop when we get like 5 more nerfs for balance just 5. Almost there hold on tight.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. :/
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • levander2levander2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    Yea it was Mega nub. I said gratz you are the King nub. and left.

Most obvious troll ever. He got you guys lol.
  • levander2levander2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    PS. I amuse myself in the morning with coffee. Time to kill a lot and may the Gods be with me and not let me get Nubbed again.

I couldn't stop laughing. This guy gets off on getting people worked up over something stupid. I think he's a little more intelligent than he's letting on.
  • callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The best iceknife hit me for maybe 12-15k and thats not often.

I lulz at Wizs as a TR who has been wearing the same gear for almost 4-5 weeks now.
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    TR has to build daily bar.
    CW can do the same with an encounter ability. (Ice Knife)
    GF can do about the same with P2W gear.

This makes zero sense and calling the game P2W is one thing, calling gear P2W is the dumbest thing I've ever read on these forums.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PS. I amuse myself in the morning with coffee. Time to kill a lot and may the Gods be with me and not let me get Nubbed again.

You're a moron.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    levander2 wrote: »
    I couldn't stop laughing. This guy gets off on getting people worked up over something stupid. I think he's a little more intelligent than he's letting on.

I sit in the thinkers position pondering your thoughts. :)
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    I can't tell if you're joking or not. :/

Of course I am not joking that wouldn't make sense.
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You mean that hilariously squishy (relative to GF) build that always attempts to face tank everything?
    Just time your damage abilities to the gap in their "immunity"

As a TR, me find that decent GFs are more of a challenge.
    & lol, what kind of GF does Path of the blades eat?

I don't know if you're serious or not but a sentinel GWF is far from squishy. You're playing the wrong GWFs it seems. They can pop Unstoppable 4 times easily in a 1v1. Also with lifedrinker and battle potions and rejuv potions and 38k health, they are the tank class in PvP. I love when I use impossible to catch and I block their encounters but the tenebrous procs still goes through for 7k damage.

GFs are easy to take down compared to GWFs, you're just bad. Go stealth > path of the blades > shadow strike > stealth > CoS spam > itc > df > dead GF . Do you know how hard it with CoS spam with Brutal Backstab, Mocking Knave, Greater Vorpal, and tene procs? GFs die but sentinel GWFs tank it like it's no problem.
  • hann1bal13hann1bal13 Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    In order to do this as a Rogue, you become a one trick pony. You need to use your daily (lurkers) you need to slot utility that will buff damage, sacrificing movement speed which makes you easier to kill, and as soon as you pop these abilities to *hopefully* kill someone, you are most likely going to die. Unless they were stupid enough to be wandering around pvp alone. Oh, I see why you're raging now...
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    I don't know if you're serious or not but a sentinel GWF is far from squishy. You're playing the wrong GWFs it seems. They can pop Unstoppable 4 times easily in a 1v1. Also with lifedrinker and battle potions and rejuv potions and 38k health, they are the tank class in PvP. I love when I use impossible to catch and I block their encounters but the tenebrous procs still goes through for 7k damage.

GFs are easy to take down compared to GWFs, you're just bad. Go stealth > path of the blades > shadow strike > stealth > CoS spam > itc > df > dead GF . Do you know how hard it with CoS spam with Brutal Backstab, Mocking Knave, Greater Vorpal, and tene procs? GFs die but sentinel GWFs tank it like it's no problem.

Pretty much this. GWF is unkillable in end gear period.
    edited June 2013
    hann1bal13 wrote: »
    In order to do this as a Rogue, you become a one trick pony. You need to use your daily (lurkers) you need to slot utility that will buff damage, sacrificing movement speed which makes you easier to kill, and as soon as you pop these abilities to *hopefully* kill someone, you are most likely going to die. Unless they were stupid enough to be wandering around pvp alone. Oh, I see why you're raging now...

I like how you assume I am ragging. You are funny. He wasn't stealthed when he hit me for 36k
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited June 2013

CWs meanwhile can toss out a 35k+ Ice Knife/Enfeeble combo easily since it's an encounter

You're dumb, aren't you? Ice Knife is a daily.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You made this post because your eVagina is bleeding. I play a wizard and I man up and get revenge. Its pvp, not a fair fight. Quit embarrassing all wizards with your inability to play effectively and need to come here to whine. How many rogues come on here and cry about the 50k Ice Knifes they get from me? Not a one, because apparently they arent *****es.

Of course I don't cry about it, because as soon as I have stealth I sneak up on you and stab the heck out of you before you can teleport away. You kill me, I kill you, the circle of PvP continues. It just takes me a while longer to build up my daily before the two GWF's start dancing on my spine or the GF punts me across the field...
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    levander2 wrote: »
    that wouldn't be hard :rolleyes:
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nuramornuramor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You made this post because your eVagina is bleeding. I play a wizard and I man up and get revenge. Its pvp, not a fair fight. Quit embarrassing all wizards with your inability to play effectively and need to come here to whine. How many rogues come on here and cry about the 50k Ice Knifes they get from me? Not a one, because apparently they arent *****es.
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Of course I don't cry about it, because as soon as I have stealth I sneak up on you and stab the heck out of you before you can teleport away. You kill me, I kill you, the circle of PvP continues. It just takes me a while longer to build up my daily before the two GWF's start dancing on my spine or the GF punts me across the field...

+1 for the circle of death known as pvp
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You forget stealth. Its Stealth + Armor Break + Lurkers + Lashing Blade = Your face.

+perfect vorpal + rank 10 darks
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • shod24shod24 Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    The troubles in pvp are in 2 classes. GWF= OP, DC=nerfed. The others are right.

Gwf has wrong the determination, and DC has troubles for keep himself alive, with a 2 secs of invulnerability, as impossible to catch or something like that...it will be other history. I dont know what is it, but DC needs something. Even if you win, is not so funny like other classes.
  • percefuspercefus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As it says I Got nubbed. kinda funny.

A GF huh ? SAD....nuff said!
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45696675&dateline=1374083559
    A Proud Member Of THE 300 Guild - Tene's are nothing but P2W, Nerf or Remove please!
  • elriccelricc Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shod24 wrote: »
    The troubles in pvp are in 2 classes. GWF= OP, DC=nerfed. The others are right.

Gwf has wrong the determination, and DC has troubles for keep himself alive, with a 2 secs of invulnerability, as impossible to catch or something like that...it will be other history. I dont know what is it, but DC needs something. Even if you win, is not so funny like other classes.

Cannot agree more with the DC part of this ---> I rarely PVP anymore because as soon as your seen, your usually getting jumped by 3+ people.... stunlocked, skilllocked, silenced, choked, and prone all in a row. DC in PVP == statistic waiting to happen.

GWFs are not as impossible as people say, though they do take a good bit of coordinated effort to kill. I actually have a tougher time with TR's and GF's as a DC. They both can kill with one rotation, while a GWF and CW normally take at least 3 rotations... maybe i just havent dealt with a really good CW but I have yet to see the big ice knife hit for more than about 15k. TR's insta gib me all the time though with a 24.5k attack, dont even know what its called, and they do it from stealth.
  • pregnablepregnable Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013

TL;DR

I love it when a big strong rogue nubs me with his lashing blade. Makes me want to spit all of the teeth out of my coffee while my twitter feed documents this escapade.
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    DC in pvp is ok, not going to turn this into a brag-post but i'm close to getting my head hunter title on my DC. the problem is you need to rethink your role in the match.

pvp DC != pve DC, you cannot focus on healing and tanking, you need to bring more aggressive support skills and only drop down the heals when it's really important.

the big problem is a pve specced cleric WILL suck in pvp, you have to gear and spec your DC specifically for pvp to actually have fun while most other classes can perform decently enough in pvp with a pve oriented build/gear. in turn, your cleric will kinda suck in pve, choose your poison.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

That it? sounds like it wasn't even a flanking crit
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    adozu wrote: »
    DC in pvp is ok, not going to turn this into a brag-post but i'm close to getting my head hunter title on my DC. the problem is you need to rethink your role in the match.

pvp DC != pve DC, you cannot focus on healing and tanking, you need to bring more aggressive support skills and only drop down the heals when it's really important.

the big problem is a pve specced cleric WILL suck in pvp, you have to gear and spec your DC specifically for pvp to actually have fun while most other classes can perform decently enough in pvp with a pve oriented build/gear. in turn, your cleric will kinda suck in pve, choose your poison.

/shakes head no no

The same spec I use to solo heal every single dungeon in the game, including CN, is the same spec i use for PvP. I have no problems at all staying alive, and killing in PvP.

With all these crying ****ing DC posts on the forums, it really is. Learn to ****ing PLAY! Theres nothing wrong with the DC class, if you suck, its because YOU suck, not the class.

Stupids =/
  • ar2k88ar2k88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can get that kind of crits on wizards/rogues with lurkers, well.... not exactly that high, my gear is not good enough, nor am I specced for it.

But what saddens me most is when lurkers + lasher hits a GWF for 4800, he turns around, stuns me and 2 hits me to death while is unstoppable heals up the 4800 damage, all while a rogue and a wizard tries to do damage to him. And when I return i find the wizard and the rogue dead and the friggin gwf is still on 90% hp.